Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy, everyone,

Long time listener, first-time caller. I registered ages ago but finally bothered subscribing and getting a member number. I'm out in Tri-Cities, WA.

I've had a lot of rigs but my current one is a 2016 F-150 screw/short box. Nothing too crazy - needed tires this year so I opted to also swap the stock 20" sport wheels for 17x8.5+0 Methods and Nitto Recons. Just installed a bed rack today (went with the Rough Country one but I'm thinking I'll send it back and get a CBI since they're on sale this weekend).

I have a toddler so most of our overlanding at the moment is just forest service roads, but I grew up in the woods in my grandad's 72 squarebody (which is now in my garage waiting for a transmission).
Welcome To Overland Bound
Local Expert @M Rose knows your area and can help with local contacts.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

I'm excited to be here. We currently live in MT and my husband and I have recently downsized from a Dodge Ram with a slide-in pop-up camper to a 2024 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road. We are still somewhat novice to overlanding and are eager to learn all we can about building out our new rig, planning adventures, and getting to know more about the off-road/overlanding communities. Looking forward to connecting with you all and sharing our journey!

Best,
Aliesha
Welcome To Overland Bound Aliesha
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

My name is Jacob

Rig: We have a 2011 Nissan Pathfinder that’s completely stock

Overlanding Experience: None! My wife and I want to start overlanding, we both love to camp and travel so combining the two seems like a natural next step for us.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Rig: 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.
A great contact in your area is @OTH Overland
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Team, My name is Russell Derr. I look forward to getting plugged into this community and learning from those that have gone before me. I am Army retired and in the process of building my rig.
Temp Location: Naples FL
Rig: 2014 Ford F350 CCSB
Experience: I was born to be outdoors. I am looking forward to meeting like minded travelers and sharpen my skills in the world of Overlanding!
Greetings Russell, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, my name is Adam. I'm as green as it gets here. I'm in Minnesota where it seems there is not many trails for my truck.
Welcome to Overland Bound Adam
It looks like there are several good tracks to the east of you in Wisconsin. I will see what I can do for your area.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hey, everyone! Looking forward to learning from everyone and finding some adventure!

Experience: Limited Jeepin' in the SoCal desert and jungles of Guam (I basically know enough to know my limits). Somewhat experienced camper, outdoorsman and adventure seeker.
Ryan, Welcome to Overland Bound and thank you for your service!, feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions as you explore the site. We are up on Camano Island (North Puget Sound). keep an eye on the calandar and or Rally Points if you are looking to attend a meetup or trip at some point, nice weather is coming so there should be more activity in the near future.

RebelRyder

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Washington, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WSDD318
Service Branch
US Navy

Ryan, Welcome to Overland Bound and thank you for your service!, feel free to reach out anytime if you have any questions as you explore the site. We are up on Camano Island (North Puget Sound). keep an eye on the calandar and or Rally Points if you are looking to attend a meetup or trip at some point, nice weather is coming so there should be more activity in the near future.
Thank you for the intro and advice. I'm based in North Kitsap so pretty close. I'll be looking forward to rallys and meet ups.

Room210

Rank I

Contributor III

Stockton, CA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Valadez
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6RKX
Hello, my name is Mark. I stumbled across this site, and it looks promising and I hoping to learn a lot.

Rig: Subaru Outback Wilderness
Experience: Little to none with a cage, but some with the motorcycle (BMW 1150 GS - sold it for various reasons) and extensive backpacking experience.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello, my name is Mark. I stumbled across this site, and it looks promising and I hoping to learn a lot.

Experience: Little to none with a cage, but some with the motorcycle (BMW 1150 GS - sold it for various reasons) and extensive backpacking experience.
Hello Mark, welcome to Overland Bound.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound Mark
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town, this helps members and the app to get you local information.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®