First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello,
My name is Ivan, I'm fairly new to over landing but I'm very interested and would like to find out what opportunities are available in the state of PA.
My vehicle is a 2001 Jeep XJ with a 3-1/2" lift on 33's
my experience is basicly some moderate mountain trails and forest roads Etc
Greetings Ivan, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,
My name is Ivan, I'm fairly new to over landing but I'm very interested and would like to find out what opportunities are available in the state of PA.
Hi Ivan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Nice XJ. Enjoy.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Sperrrik

Rank 0

Contributor I

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Muurmans
Hi There, My Name is Erik. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Level of Overlander... I'd say moderate. I have exciting goals, now i need to gain the experience to realize them.
Current vehicle is a 2017 Tacoma TRD OR. Currently building the truck up to work for my family of 4. I will be installing some goodies on the truck shortly, so will upload a photo after that. :)

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi There, My Name is Erik. I live on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Level of Overlander... I'd say moderate. I have exciting goals, now i need to gain the experience to realize them.
Current vehicle is a 2017 Tacoma TRD OR. Currently building the truck up to work for my family of 4. I will be installing some goodies on the truck shortly, so will upload a photo after that. :)
Hi Eric,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello,
Hi Ivan,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

There's loads of good advice and people on here to help you on your journey.
Cheers Paul and Nicky

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello,
Hello Ivan, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Erik, welcome to Overland Bound.

EpicPlanet

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Dwayne
Last Name
Modisette
Hello everyone! Wanted to post something to say hi and give a quick intro. I'm here to connect with other overlanding and adventure travel enthusiasts.
Looking to purchase a Gen 3 Mitsubishi Montero to build an overlanding rig. Anyone here using the Montero/Pajero platform? What are your thoughts looking back at your build?

-Dwayne

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone! Wanted to post something to say hi and give a quick intro. I'm here to connect with other overlanding and adventure travel enthusiasts.
Looking to purchase a Gen 3 Mitsubishi Montero to build an overlanding rig. Anyone here using the Montero/Pajero platform? What are your thoughts looking back at your build?

-Dwayne
Hello Dwayne (@EpicPlanet ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Local Experts for Texas.

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

-Dwayne
Hello Dwayne, welcome to Overland Bound.

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hello Erik! Welcome to Overland Bound! Nice truck, it's a good choice. Good luck with your build.

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860

-Dwayne
Hello Dwayne! Welcome to Overland Bound!

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Just joined the Overland Bound Community and am feeling my way around. I consider myself a novice , but in the late 70's I did my graduate field research (I'm a geologist) in the Death Valley area and did a fair bit of off-road travel there. I've also camper vanned in New Zealand, Tasmania, Utah, California and Idaho.
I've spent many days backpacking, kayak camping and car camping. I've just ordered a 2024 Tacoma TRD off-road with a 6 ft bed and a Tune pop-top camper to go with it. I plan do do a simple build out and am hoping to get some ideas and advice from the forums and other members as I do so.
Welcome to the overland community Bill, enjoy and be safe.

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Hi All, New to Overlanding . I wanted to try some remote camping away from the crowded parks. I am looking to find some areas in Northern Vt, NH and North Maine woods. I enjoy day/overnight hikes into the back country.

Rig: 2023 Ford Raptor w/ OL rack and hard shell tent.
Experience: Novice OL camping. Mid-lvl 4x4 . Very experienced hiker and deep woods camping.
Welcome to the OB community!!! Hope to see you on the trails.

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Hi All!

Rig: Silverado, XT camper shell, homebuilt platform.
Experience: Advanced Novice

The spouse and I enjoy over landing, and finding new places. Thanks for a great app and website!
Welcome to the OB community!!!

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Greetings fellow travelers! New member here but have been doing this for a while now, although until recently just figured I was just driving through the woods and camping when I got tired... never realizing there was a name for it lol! I am a wrecker and recovery operator which is slightly helpful when off roading and needing to help someone or myself get out whatever mayhem just happened. Graduated from my 07 FJC to a 2023 Gladiator (JTR) about 6 months ago and have been upgrading and modding as much as my time and finances can afford, seems to be an ongoing process and most definitely an addiction. Most recent long trip was solo last fall on the WABDR sections 1-5, having to bail the last section due to a battery problem in Conconully. No lift at this point but the 35's on the rubicon suspension seem to be a pretty good combination to get me where I need to go. Looking forward to meeting some great people out there!

View attachment 274764View attachment 274765View attachment 274766
Welcome to the OB community!!!

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Howdy all,

New member here, East Bay Area, California. Looking to meet other Overlanding folks and find new friends to go out on camping adventures with. Rig: 2022 Jeep JLUR, only minor modifications so far, but have already done some very fun road trips.
Welcome to the OB community from Robert here in NY

914 OvrLnd

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast I

First Name
Robert
Last Name
Brattesani
Member #

Hello,
Welcome to the OB community Ivan, awesome XJ…cheers!!!