Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

Howdy!
Brian & Mike - jointly Yeti4x4DMV. We're old Navy buds that found ourselves with a couple of TRD OR's, one Tacoma and one 4Runner, both in Lunar Rock. We though it'd be fun to adventure the trucks some. We're based around the DC area and are hoping to take a bone stock Tacoma and slightly modified 4Runner out and about to explore more of the region. Happy to meet up when we're able and VERY open to suggestions for areas to explore. Hope to meet soon!
Welcome to OB Brian and Mike!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
New member to the forums, glad to be here. Our family of 5 loves the outdoors and Overlanding. We live in Titusville, FL (Near the Kennedy Space Center) and love to travel and explore anytime we can.
Our primary rig is a 2014 Jeep JKU.

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
Hi Jason and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member to the forums, glad to be here. Our family of 5 loves the outdoors and Overlanding. We live in Titusville, FL (Near the Kennedy Space Center) and love to travel and explore anytime we can.

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
Hallo Jason
Welcome to OBO
Be careful with that Bollinger
Greetings from Sweden
Bengt N

Yeti4x4DMV

Rank II

Contributor III

Severn, MD 21144, USA
First Name
Yeti4x4DMV
Last Name
Adventurer
Member #

Service Branch
Navy

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
I'd have said that this looks like a great beach rig, but you've got a few badges on there so you've put it to work :).

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
Greetings Jason, welcome to Overland Bound!

Septumus

Rank II

Contributor II

Plano, Collin County, Texas, United States
First Name
Joss
Last Name
Badger
Member #

Hey everyone! My name is Joss and I live in the Dallas, TX area. I'm new to overlanding but spent much of my younger years camping and hiking. Overlanding seemed like the natural progression to take it a bit easier on my body by not hauling 1/3rd of my body weight in gear along with me to a campsite. I'm looking to meet other folks to meet up and get into the hobby with and figured this would be a great place to do so. My rig is a 2019 Ranger that I just picked up recently and just got back from the shop with a fresh suspension.

Ranger.jpg

Kozysnack

Rank VII
Investor

Expedition Master I

Austin, Travis County, Texas, United States
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Ely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRNX949 is my GMRS, haven't taken my test yet but working on the HAM
Service Branch
USAF BRAT
Hey everyone! My name is Joss and I live in the Dallas, TX area. I'm new to overlanding but spent much of my younger years camping and hiking. Overlanding seemed like the natural progression to take it a bit easier on my body by not hauling 1/3rd of my body weight in gear along with me to a campsite. I'm looking to meet other folks to meet up and get into the hobby with and figured this would be a great place to do so. My rig is a 2019 Ranger that I just picked up recently and just got back from the shop with a fresh suspension.

View attachment 268971
Welcome to Overland Bound ! you will find an active group of Members in DFW. Have fun

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 268971
Hallo Joss
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 268971
Hello Joss, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 268971
Hallo Joss
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

View attachment 268971
Greetings Joss, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

View attachment 268971
Hi Joss,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy!
Brian & Mike - jointly Yeti4x4DMV. We're old Navy buds that found ourselves with a couple of TRD OR's, one Tacoma and one 4Runner, both in Lunar Rock. We though it'd be fun to adventure the trucks some. We're based around the DC area and are hoping to take a bone stock Tacoma and slightly modified 4Runner out and about to explore more of the region. Happy to meet up when we're able and VERY open to suggestions for areas to explore. Hope to meet soon!
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

See you on the trails!

View attachment 268915
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

View attachment 268971
Hello Joss (@Septumus ), welcome to Overland Bound. I am one of your Local Experts for Texas.

There are a few DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet & Ft Worth West Meetup

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 268971
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some Local Experts are; in Texas @roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com