First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi all. New member “worlwind” here.

We have spent the last 5 years, off and on, in our Ford E350, 7.3L diesel conversion van (“Indie) with 30 gallon water tank, UJoint conversion, sleeper pop top, party lights… it’s been a blast. We have now purchased a 2022 Earth Roamer LTi (“Herbie”) and are looking forward to more learning about trips, maintenance, recovery tips, etc. We’ll be selling our Ford E350 and will list it here. We look forward to meeting many of you. We live in Park City, Utah.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

JEnnis

Rank I

Contributor III

Delmar, Sussex County, Delaware, United States
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Ennis
Hello all, been on the site for a few days just now posting here, I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn (2wd), and I have a 2008 Chevy Suburban LTZ 4x4. We are located in Delaware but Travel up and down the coast. My wife and I have been camping for last 6 years. A bunch of trips to the beach areas with the suburban for fishing. I'll take the Ram out to local State Parks and what not for some easier trails. I think this next season we want to focus more on the mountain trials with the Suburban and maybe even the Ram once I upgrade some things.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, been on the site for a few days just now posting here, I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn (2wd), and I have a 2008 Chevy Suburban LTZ 4x4. We are located in Delaware but Travel up and down the coast. My wife and I have been camping for last 6 years. A bunch of trips to the beach areas with the suburban for fishing. I'll take the Ram out to local State Parks and what not for some easier trails. I think this next season we want to focus more on the mountain trials with the Suburban and maybe even the Ram once I upgrade some things.
Welcome To Overland Bound
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Jesse, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Jesse, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Jesse and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Jesse
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

hey_poolboy

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Peoria, IL, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Maximus
My wife and I are from Central Illinois. We've been tent camping out of the back of our mildly modified JKU for a while now, but just purchased a pre-loved, heavily modified M416 trailer.
We're anxious for many more adventures especially now that we have a bit more room. Planning a trip to S. Dakota and Wyoming next summer for our 25th anniversary. That's what prompted the trailer purchase.

Attachments

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
My wife and I are from Central Illinois. We've been tent camping out of the back of our mildly modified JKU for a while now, but just purchased a pre-loved, heavily modified M416 trailer.
We're anxious for many more adventures especially now that we have a bit more room. Planning a trip to S. Dakota and Wyoming next summer for our 25th anniversary. That's what prompted the trailer purchase.
Welcome to Overland Bound. Grew up in Southern Illinois, have lived in Wyoming for almost 14 years hope you have a great adventure.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Michael, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Good looking setup
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Michael,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Hell On Hooves

Rank II

Member I

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Burdick
Member #

Hey everyone! My name is Dan Burdick currently residing in Sacramento.
I recently got a 2013 4Runner Limited and absolutely love it. Aside from a single camping trip to a campground I have no experience in overlanding but I'm looking to get as much experience and education as possible.
The photo is from a river nearby the Oregon Humbug State Park. Also attached is the only fish we caught that day, barely bigger than the lure!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I recently got a 2013 4Runner Limited and absolutely love it. Aside from a single camping trip to a campground I have no experience in overlanding but I'm looking to get as much experience and education as possible.
The photo is from a river nearby the Oregon Humbug State Park. Also attached is the only fish we caught that day, barely bigger than the lure!
Welcome to Overland Bound Dan
We will see you at the Sierra Foothills Overlanders Meetup this month.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Dan, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Michael
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Dan

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Dan
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N