freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
ok im not very tec savy but here goes wife and are boon dockers all places i use to go to when i raced back in the 90tys we now have a 2023 r pod rp202 and a 2004 ford expidition 3'' lift 12k wench roof rack ,and a 2005 f250 super duty 12 k wench goose neck hitch trick front and rear bumpers 37'' tires we want to connect with others that like to explore
Hello Bruce, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
ok im not very tec savy but here goes wife and are boon dockers all places i use to go to when i raced back in the 90tys we now have a 2023 r pod rp202 and a 2004 ford expidition 3'' lift 12k wench roof rack ,and a 2005 f250 super duty 12 k wench goose neck hitch trick front and rear bumpers 37'' tires we want to connect with others that like to explore
Welcome to Overland Bound
A great local contact is
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in Livermore that meets monthly, they can be found on the map and calendar.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Rig: 2021 jeep gladiator

Love overlanding and getting into places most people can't lol
Welcome To Overland Bound
Good looking Gladiator
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Bruce, welcome to Overland Bound!

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

Welcome to you as a fellow overlander ( car camper ) from across the pond

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

Just joined and have some off roading experience. I live west of Houston, Texas (Katy) Driving a 2009 stock LC 200 purchased at local Toyota dealership. I'm looking to upgrade suspension, add sliders and possibly front and rear bumpers for trip to Alaska. Any insight or recommendations would be appreciated. View attachment 257880
Hey Welcome from across the pond..

Only advice on that lovely rig is.. it your going to travel, try to keep as stock as possible. They are a excellent base vehicle anyway.

Do you have the version with that hydro suspension? The LC 200 is a bit rare in the UK, so don't see many.

Warped1

Rank I

Contributor II

Catonsville, Baltimore County, Maryland, United States
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Tongier
Hi all. Another Noobe here. I currently have 3 Jeeps, but the 2023 Jeep/AEV JL370 Rubicon will be my off pavementexploration vehicle. I live in the DC Metro area on the MD side. I used to do promative camping/overlanding in the 90's, before the term overlanding was so popular, but will consider myself a novice for now.Hunting Quarter Rd 2023.05.08 - Front Pass 3-4.jpgHunting Quarter Rd 2023.05.08 - Rear.jpg.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all. Another Noobe here. I currently have 3 Jeeps, but the 2023 Jeep/AEV JL370 Rubicon will be my off pavementexploration vehicle. I live in the DC Metro area on the MD side. I used to do promative camping/overlanding in the 90's, before the term overlanding was so popular, but will consider myself a novice for now.View attachment 258202View attachment 258203.
Hallo Tim
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi all. Another Noobe here. I currently have 3 Jeeps, but the 2023 Jeep/AEV JL370 Rubicon will be my off pavementexploration vehicle. I live in the DC Metro area on the MD side. I used to do promative camping/overlanding in the 90's, before the term overlanding was so popular, but will consider myself a novice for now.View attachment 258202View attachment 258203.
Welcome to Overland Bound Tim.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi Bruce. Welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Tim, welcome to Overland Bound.