Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

I bought my ticket this morning and that is how I found this site.
I am impressed by all the vendors that are going to be there. Are prices for things at the Expo cheaper than buying online do you know?
Thank you so much for sending me the info. I appreciate it.
You're welcome!
Here is a list of special deals that various companies are committing to in advance. You may find some un-advertised specials as well.

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO
I'm originally from Northern CA and my first offroading experience was on The Rubicon. I've been in Colorado for about 5 years now and I am still getting to know some of the trails. I currently have a selection of three different overlanding vehicles and I have built and sold a handful of other off-road rigs over the years including a Samurai, a Tracker, a Tacoma, and a 1988 Toyota 4x4 Van..

Currently a 2021 Rav4 TRD is my daily driver and it can also handle some overlanding duties.

My 2021 F-250 has my customized camper on it most of the year.

.... and I still have my old Jeep built specifically for The Rubicon Trail in CA. It doesnt see that much use anymore but I 'm keeping it :smiley:

I'm glad I found this forum and can't believe I haven't joined this sooner! I hope to meet some like-minded folks and maybe attend a Rally Point Event!
Welcome, Todd from Parker!

ShapeShifter

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Parker, CO, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hunter
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6VQL
Service Branch
U.S. Army veteran
I bought my ticket this morning and that is how I found this site.
I am impressed by all the vendors that are going to be there. Are prices for things at the Expo cheaper than buying online do you know?
Thank you so much for sending me the info. I appreciate it.

Hi Tree 1970, I'm also new to this forum. I attended the last two Overland Expos Mountain West (in Colorado). Many of the vendors will have discounts. Some are 5% or 10% off, but some are deep discounts. I got a solar generator and panel for about $200 below list at the expo!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO
I'm originally from Northern CA and my first offroading experience was on The Rubicon. I've been in Colorado for about 5 years now and I am still getting to know some of the trails. I currently have a selection of three different overlanding vehicles and I have built and sold a handful of other off-road rigs over the years including a Samurai, a Tracker, a Tacoma, and a 1988 Toyota 4x4 Van..

Currently a 2021 Rav4 TRD is my daily driver and it can also handle some overlanding duties.

.... and I still have my old Jeep built specifically for The Rubicon Trail in CA. It doesnt see that much use anymore but I 'm keeping it :smiley:

I'm glad I found this forum and can't believe I haven't joined this sooner! I hope to meet some like-minded folks and maybe attend a Rally Point Event!
Hello Todd, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank yo for your service, I appreciate it greatly,

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO

Welcome to Overland Bound

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO

Hi Todd,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Awesome rigs.

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO

Hallo Todd
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO

Welcome to Overland Bound Todd
Good looking TJ
Three Local Experts in the CO area are , [USER=53203]@Iridium Fort Collins, @trail_runn4r Denver.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. Rocky Mountain (MT ND SD NE KS CO UT WY)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Last edited:

HikinNHammin

Rank III

Contributor III

Decatur, AL
First Name
Lou
Last Name
West
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4HNH
Service Branch
USN & ARNG
Hi y'all! I'm Lou and I live just outside Huntsville, Alabama. I'm pretty much a total noob to overlanding, but it's something I've always wanted to do; as you can tell by my username the outdoors (and amateur radio) is a big part of my life. I just bought a new 4Runner and I want to add the ability to utilize it properly to my skillset, so I'm looking forward to what I can learn here and use that to expand my outdoor activities. My plan is to not modify it extensively but to make some improvements over time. I previously had a Jeep TJ but that project never really got off the ground, so I sold it a few years ago. Now I'm on my second attempt and I found OB while doing research.

70526308530__AA282587-20EC-4BB8-AF81-50D420BFE1A7.JPG

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi y'all! I'm Lou and I live just outside Huntsville, Alabama. I'm pretty much a total noob to overlanding, but it's something I've always wanted to do; as you can tell by my username the outdoors (and amateur radio) is a big part of my life. I just bought a new 4Runner and I want to add the ability to utilize it properly to my skillset, so I'm looking forward to what I can learn here and use that to expand my outdoor activities. My plan is to not modify it extensively but to make some improvements over time. I previously had a Jeep TJ but that project never really got off the ground, so I sold it a few years ago. Now I'm on my second attempt and I found OB while doing research.

View attachment 257680
Hallo Lou
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

View attachment 257680
Hi Lou and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

View attachment 257680
Welcome to Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 257680
Hello Lou, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, I appreciate that very much.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hi Folks!
I'm Todd from Parker, CO

That's a great selection of vehicles! i really love the RAV4 they look great lifted and with better tires, wish my wife would let me do ours like that but something about fuel economy ...

We have quite a big group here in colorado and quite a few members on the south side of Denver/Co Springs area. If you have any questions or need any help with anything please let me know. Season is just beginning! hope to see you out on trail in the near future :)

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E

View attachment 257680
Welcome Lou!