Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All,

I'm Carlo, and I'm a Portland, OR member with some (not a lot) of overlanding experience. I recently got a new Ford Bronco and I'm looking forward to using it to explore beautiful places, discover good camping spots, and just generally taking advantage of all that the PNW has to offer. I'm looking forward to learning new skills, meeting other folks, and doing a lot more vehicle based travel than I have in the last few years.
Welcome To Overland Bound Carlo
A great resource close to you is Local Expert @OTH Overland
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hi All,

I'm Carlo, and I'm a Portland, OR member with some (not a lot) of overlanding experience. I recently got a new Ford Bronco and I'm looking forward to using it to explore beautiful places, discover good camping spots, and just generally taking advantage of all that the PNW has to offer. I'm looking forward to learning new skills, meeting other folks, and doing a lot more vehicle based travel than I have in the last few years.
Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi All,

Hallo Carlo
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hi all! I'm Alex and I live in the United Arab Emirates for more than 10 years.
I got a 2021 FJ Cruiser to help me reaching the local mountains for my hobbies: hiking, MTB, and recently off-roading trips and sand bashing. I'm pretty new to overlanding, but it's something I wanted to do for long time.
I'm looking forward to what I can learn here, use that knowledge to further expand my outdoor activities and prepare the car for next adventures.
Welcome, Alex!

Trash Panda

Rank II

Contributor III

Modesto, Stanislaus County, California, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Hello,

I’m Brian, my friends call me “BC”. I live in the Central Valley if California. I am new to Overlanding; at least the extended traveling aspect. I have dispersed camped, offroaded, backpacked most of my life.

I drive a 2022 Tacoma SR5, otherwise known as NotaTRD. It was purchased with a dealer installed lift and 33” BFG AT KO2 tires. Best choice for now until factory warranty expires. I’ll then add items as needed.

Happy to be here and can’t wait to get started.

Cyndie_2defad

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Cyndie
Last Name
Marler
Member #

G'day overlanders! Glad to have found this resource. Excited to learn and grow here. Still working on fitting out my new Tacoma and so far just spent some time exploring the Ouachita Mountains and National Forest in OK and the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

G'day overlanders! Glad to have found this resource. Excited to learn and grow here. Still working on fitting out my new Tacoma and so far just spent some time exploring the Ouachita Mountains and National Forest in OK and the Western Ghats of Maharashtra, India.
Hallo Cyndie
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

A Duffield

Rank VI

Advocate I

Folsom, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Anne
Last Name
Duffield
Member #

Hello,

I’m Brian, my friends call me “BC”. I live in the Central Valley if California. I am new to Overlanding; at least the extended traveling aspect. I have dispersed camped, offroaded, backpacked most of my life.

I drive a 2022 Tacoma SR5, otherwise known as NotaTRD. It was purchased with a dealer installed lift and 33” BFG AT KO2 tires. Best choice for now until factory warranty expires. I’ll then add items as needed.

Welcome to OBO. We live in a beautiful state. Enjoy the ride.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Hi All,

Carlo, Welcome to Overland Bound. Congratulations on your new Bronco! We have some great countryside to explore in the NW, Michelle & I live a bit north of Seattle, 4 hours or so north of you. Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi! I’m Dane, and I live in the Corpus Christi area and just recently purchased a 05 Sequoia! Complete beginner on overlanding but have been on several trips with my father in the past, looking forward to building up the rig for my family now.
Hallo Dane
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Hello,

Welcome from Phoenix, Brian!

Salt

Rank V

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Flecke
Member #

Welcome from Arizona, Cyndie!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All,

Hello Carlo, welcome to Overland Bound.