First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi All,

Rig: I'm currently working on a mild buildup of a 2022 F150. The truck is my daily driver, family hauler and mobile office and the build is going to have to take all of that into account.
Experience: From my late teens through early 30s I traveled a lot as a lumberjack competitor. I camped out of the back of my 1986 Chevy S-10 with a cap and homemade sleeping platform. Also used a pop-up camper, motorcycles, tents, couches, floors, etc. Many great people and experiences along the way. Looking forward to similar adventures and experiences with this truck.

Glad to have found the community!

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Greetings Kevin, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Greetings Kevin, welcome to Overland Bound!
Thank you! I have a few family and friends in your area (Seattle, Snoqualmie, North Bend). Hoping to get to the area at some point to travel and catch up with family/friends. The closest I've been is Northern California/Redwoods.

-Kevin

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi All,

Rig: I'm currently working on a mild buildup of a 2022 F150. The truck is my daily driver, family hauler and mobile office and the build is going to have to take all of that into account.
Experience: From my late teens through early 30s I traveled a lot as a lumberjack competitor. I camped out of the back of my 1986 Chevy S-10 with a cap and homemade sleeping platform. Also used a pop-up camper, motorcycles, tents, couches, floors, etc. Many great people and experiences along the way. Looking forward to similar adventures and experiences with this truck.

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hi Kevin and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Hi all - new member here. Excited to get to know the community and meet some more like-minded over landers!

Name: Andrew
Rig: 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-road
Experience: Overland veteran - I took my first overland adventure in 1992 in a 1985 Toyota 4x4 pickup! Been overlanding in various capacities ever since!
Welcome Overland Bound Andrew!

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hello and welcome to the OB family.
Thanks, glad to be here!

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hi Kevin and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Thank you!

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hi Kevin. Welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Thank you! I have a few family and friends in your area (Seattle, Snoqualmie, North Bend). Hoping to get to the area at some point to travel and catch up with family/friends. The closest I've been is Northern California/Redwoods.

-Kevin
I love the Snoqualmie, North Bend area, for sure worth exploring if you ever make it this way. I like to play disc golf and they have a cool course out in North Bend I play often!

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Hi All,

-Kevin

View attachment 257041
Hi Kevin. Welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA.
Thank you!

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

-Kevin
I love the Snoqualmie, North Bend area, for sure worth exploring if you ever make it this way. I like to play disc golf and they have a cool course out in North Bend I play often!
Awesome!

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Thank you! I was just telling one of the other member that a trip to Washington is high on the list. I have Family and friends in the area and would like to see the state and catch up with some folks.
Awesome, We live about an hour north of Seattle, only about half hour from @Shahn, Let me know if you get up in this area and we would be happy to show you a couple of scenic trails, and maybe cook up some BBQ.

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

Thank you! I was just telling one of the other member that a trip to Washington is high on the list. I have Family and friends in the area and would like to see the state and catch up with some folks.
Awesome, We live about an hour north of Seattle, only about half hour from @Shahn, Let me know if you get up in this area and we would be happy to show you a couple of scenic trails, and maybe cook up some BBQ.
There is nothing I don't like in that plan. Looking forward to getting back into the travel scene. Just drove from NY to VA Beach (all pavement) but took the long way around and stopped at ok4wd in NJ and Main Line Overland in PA to get some ideas stirring. I'm going to try to budget some trail time in central PA on the way home.

Kevin in Trees

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Farmington, NY, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Holtz
Member #

...should have also mentioned the same offer back!! No trails around me but PA, VT, NH have some offerings. Not much public land/trails to explore in NY unfortunately. Lots of lakes, farms, wineries, breweries and some pretty good BBQ too

BaconAndScotch

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger II

Little Elm, Texas, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dietrich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5JVR
Service Branch
US Army 2006-2014
Hello Everyone! I just joined this evening but have been lurking for a little while now. I currently have 2 rigs: a 2020 TtRD Off Road 4Runner (my primary rig/daily driver) and a 1995 Land Cruiser (project rig/money pit). I look forward to being involved with this community in the future!

Jason

Attachments

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello Everyone! I just joined this evening but have been lurking for a little while now. I currently have 2 rigs: a 2020 TtRD Off Road 4Runner (my primary rig/daily driver) and a 1995 Land Cruiser (project rig/money pit). I look forward to being involved with this community in the future!

Jason
Hi Jason,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, two awesome Yotas! Have fun.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

BaconAndScotch

Rank III

Off-Road Ranger II

Little Elm, Texas, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Dietrich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5JVR
Service Branch
US Army 2006-2014

Jason
Hi Jason,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, two awesome Yotas! Have fun.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Thanks Bjoern! I love them both!