Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hello all, new member EStokes here. Liking this app and still learning it, but digging in.

After a lifetime of tent camping and backpacking I’m transitioning to overlanding. After backpacking the CDT in 2021 with my son, I’ve decided to try a different style of camping.

On May 24th, 2022 my wife and I picked up our first overland trailer. It’s an OGT Off Grid Trailer Pando 2.0. Camped our way back from Edmonton, Canada to home in Angel Fire, NM after picking it up from the manufacturer.

Currently I’m hauling it around with a 2022 Honda Passport, it works, but I’ll probably be shopping for an additional rig in 2024.

In the past 10 months with the new trailer we’ve logged 35 nights of camping so far.

Looking forward to Overland Expo West 2023 in a few weeks. Got the tickets and camping with the OGT Pack.
Welcome to Overland Bound

ThomasFuller

Rank II

Member I

Washington, Tazewell County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Fuller
Member #

Good evening, everyone. I'm just getting into this overloading thing, but I'm all in! Thanks for letting me join the group.

Here's what I've got going so far

2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon 4-dr
2023 Taxa Woolly Bear Overland Edition
IKamper 3.0

Other various, assorted stuff that I don't have on the Woolly Bear yet. I drove 14 hours roundtrip to Detroit to pick it up yesterday. My first real trip is this summer...South Dakota and Colorado for a few weeks. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

IMG_4854.JPG

EStokes

Rank VI

Pioneer I

Angel Fire, Colfax County, New Mexico, United States
First Name
Erich
Last Name
Stokes
Member #

Good evening, everyone. I'm just getting into this overloading thing, but I'm all in! Thanks for letting me join the group.

IKamper 3.0

Other various, assorted stuff that I don't have on the Woolly Bear yet. I drove 14 hours roundtrip to Detroit to pick it up yesterday. My first real trip is this summer...South Dakota and Colorado for a few weeks. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

View attachment 255425
Welcome, nice looking trailer.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Hallo Thomas
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Welcome To Overland Bound Thomas
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town so the app and members can get you local information
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Hello Thomas, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, new member EStokes here. Liking this app and still learning it, but digging in.

After a lifetime of tent camping and backpacking I’m transitioning to overlanding. After backpacking the CDT in 2021 with my son, I’ve decided to try a different style of camping.

On May 24th, 2022 my wife and I picked up our first overland trailer. It’s an OGT Off Grid Trailer Pando 2.0. Camped our way back from Edmonton, Canada to home in Angel Fire, NM after picking it up from the manufacturer.

Currently I’m hauling it around with a 2022 Honda Passport, it works, but I’ll probably be shopping for an additional rig in 2024.

In the past 10 months with the new trailer we’ve logged 35 nights of camping so far.

Looking forward to Overland Expo West 2023 in a few weeks. Got the tickets and camping with the OGT Pack.
Here is some more info that might help you out in addition to what we have already exchanged about the CDT.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

MGpoolguy82

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Carmichael, Sacramento County, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Grenier
Member #

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Welcome to OB. Very cool set up!. Have an awesome trip.
Mike from northern cali.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Erich and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Landy-Lee83

Rank IV

Explorer I

Derby, City Of Derby, England, United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mellors
Member #

Hello Overlanders!

We are Lee & Laura and we love exploring in our 1998 Defender.

So far we have explored our own country and a 3 week trip to Morocco. This year we will explore the Alps on the way to Italy as well as Corsica and then the Spanish Pyrenees later in there year.

To see more of us here is out youtube UCx1EupKbIIHh69A8PbhMX3w and insta 110_adventures

IMG_4654.jpg
PB031076.jpeg

IMG_8561.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello Overlanders!

So far we have explored our own country and a 3 week trip to Morocco. This year we will explore the Alps on the way to Italy as well as Corsica and then the Spanish Pyrenees later in there year.

To see more of us here is out youtube UCx1EupKbIIHh69A8PbhMX3w and insta 110_adventures

View attachment 255472
View attachment 255473

View attachment 255471
Hi Lee & Laura,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Morocco is a great place to explore and for overlanders.

Greetings from Germany,
Bjoern

tsunamilogan05

Rank VII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Clarkesville, GA
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Service Branch
Army

IKamper 3.0

View attachment 255425
Welcome to the crew!

tsunamilogan05

Rank VII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Clarkesville, GA
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Service Branch
Army

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello Overlanders!

View attachment 255472
View attachment 255473

View attachment 255471
Hallo Lee & Laura
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Overlanders!

View attachment 255472
View attachment 255473

View attachment 255471
Hello Lee & Laura, welcome to Overland Bound.