Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Whats going on name jon have a 2013 ram 1500 outdoorsman package truck looking forward to meeting new people and others builds. currently stationed in new jersey but ill be on the east coast of north carolina.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all, new member EStokes here. Liking this app and still learning it, but digging in.

After a lifetime of tent camping and backpacking I’m transitioning to overlanding. After backpacking the CDT in 2021 with my son, I’ve decided to try a different style of camping.

On May 24th, 2022 my wife and I picked up our first overland trailer. It’s an OGT Off Grid Trailer Pando 2.0. Camped our way back from Edmonton, Canada to home in Angel Fire, NM after picking it up from the manufacturer.

Currently I’m hauling it around with a 2022 Honda Passport, it works, but I’ll probably be shopping for an additional rig in 2024.

In the past 10 months with the new trailer we’ve logged 35 nights of camping so far.

Looking forward to Overland Expo West 2023 in a few weeks. Got the tickets and camping with the OGT Pack.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Good evening, everyone. I'm just getting into this overloading thing, but I'm all in! Thanks for letting me join the group.

Here's what I've got going so far

2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon 4-dr
2023 Taxa Woolly Bear Overland Edition
IKamper 3.0

Other various, assorted stuff that I don't have on the Woolly Bear yet. I drove 14 hours roundtrip to Detroit to pick it up yesterday. My first real trip is this summer...South Dakota and Colorado for a few weeks. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

View attachment 255425

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Overlanders!

We are Lee & Laura and we love exploring in our 1998 Defender.

So far we have explored our own country and a 3 week trip to Morocco. This year we will explore the Alps on the way to Italy as well as Corsica and then the Spanish Pyrenees later in there year.

To see more of us here is out youtube UCx1EupKbIIHh69A8PbhMX3w and insta 110_adventures

View attachment 255472
View attachment 255473

View attachment 255471

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Whats going on name jon have a 2013 ram 1500 outdoorsman package truck looking forward to meeting new people and others builds. currently stationed in new jersey but ill be on the east coast of north carolina.
Hello Jon, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all, new member EStokes here. Liking this app and still learning it, but digging in.

After a lifetime of tent camping and backpacking I’m transitioning to overlanding. After backpacking the CDT in 2021 with my son, I’ve decided to try a different style of camping.

On May 24th, 2022 my wife and I picked up our first overland trailer. It’s an OGT Off Grid Trailer Pando 2.0. Camped our way back from Edmonton, Canada to home in Angel Fire, NM after picking it up from the manufacturer.

Currently I’m hauling it around with a 2022 Honda Passport, it works, but I’ll probably be shopping for an additional rig in 2024.

In the past 10 months with the new trailer we’ve logged 35 nights of camping so far.

Looking forward to Overland Expo West 2023 in a few weeks. Got the tickets and camping with the OGT Pack.
Hello Erich, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good evening, everyone. I'm just getting into this overloading thing, but I'm all in! Thanks for letting me join the group.

Here's what I've got going so far

2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon 4-dr
2023 Taxa Woolly Bear Overland Edition
IKamper 3.0

Other various, assorted stuff that I don't have on the Woolly Bear yet. I drove 14 hours roundtrip to Detroit to pick it up yesterday. My first real trip is this summer...South Dakota and Colorado for a few weeks. Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

View attachment 255425
Hello Thomas, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Overlanders!

We are Lee & Laura and we love exploring in our 1998 Defender.

So far we have explored our own country and a 3 week trip to Morocco. This year we will explore the Alps on the way to Italy as well as Corsica and then the Spanish Pyrenees later in there year.

To see more of us here is out youtube UCx1EupKbIIHh69A8PbhMX3w and insta 110_adventures

View attachment 255472
View attachment 255473

View attachment 255471
Hello Lee & Laura, welcome to Overland Bound!

Radman73

Rank I

Contributor III

Florida
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rader
Service Branch
Navy DAV
Maybe I should have posted here instead of a new thread lol! We're new. We'll be a 2 Ford Maverick FX4 family allowing us some limited opportunities at overlanding. Our son suggested it and, if your 17yo child wants to find more ways to spend time together, you are wise to find a way to make it happen. We don't have unrealistic expectations but with my physical limitations we shouldn't do anything crazy anyway! Looking forward to learning while we wait for my Maverick and see what we can do with my son's.

Michael_8541

Rank II

Contributor III

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Cavanaugh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJE 733 GMRS
Service Branch
USMC
Current Vehicle: 2017 Tundra TRD CM
Other Vehicle: 2017 Subaru Forester XT
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I hunt, fish and travel a lot for work. Overlanding is a great way to combine all those experiences!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Maybe I should have posted here instead of a new thread lol! We're new. We'll be a 2 Ford Maverick FX4 family allowing us some limited opportunities at overlanding. Our son suggested it and, if your 17yo child wants to find more ways to spend time together, you are wise to find a way to make it happen. We don't have unrealistic expectations but with my physical limitations we shouldn't do anything crazy anyway! Looking forward to learning while we wait for my Maverick and see what we can do with my son's.
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you so very much for your service, it is appreciated greatly.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Why Overlanding?: I've always been an outdoor type of person and love traveling, camping, and exploring new places. I hunt, fish and travel a lot for work. Overlanding is a great way to combine all those experiences!
Hello Michael, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, it means the world to me and it is appreciated.

tsunamilogan05

Rank VII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Clarkesville, GA
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome Michael!

tsunamilogan05

Rank VII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Clarkesville, GA
First Name
Logan
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Welcome Radman!

mooseramrunner

Rank II

Traveler III

Fort Dix, Pemberton Township, NJ, USA
First Name
jonathan
Last Name
brown
Member #

Hello Jon, welcome to Overland Bound!
Thanks I’m excited for the adventure