Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello, I’m Frank. I’m a lifelong overlander and spent many of my years with Land Rover Defenders and older Series models. I now have a Jeep Gladiator and I absolutely love it. We tow a Mission Overland Summit trailer with it and spend a good amount of time exploring our local desert regions. I look forward to getting to know some likeminded people through this app!
Greetings Frank, welcome to Overland Bound!

JeepingMike

Rank V

Advocate II

Greencastle, PA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Stern
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB7THL
Service Branch
USN Corpsman Veteran
Hello, I’m Frank. I’m a lifelong overlander and spent many of my years with Land Rover Defenders and older Series models. I now have a Jeep Gladiator and I absolutely love it. We tow a Mission Overland Summit trailer with it and spend a good amount of time exploring our local desert regions. I look forward to getting to know some likeminded people through this app!
Welcome! Plenty of people with a variety of minds here... :)

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound

Sam30931_xterra

Rank V

Traveler III

Yakima, Yakima County, Washington, United States
First Name
Sam
Last Name
McCormick
Member #

Welcome to the community we are glad to have you

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Evening y'all, my name is Pat also known as Grumpy Uncle.
Vehicle: 2010 GX 460 and 2016 Tundra CM. The 460 (Mongo) does all of the trail playing now.
Been wheeling for a few moons now...I know enough to stay out of trouble.
Hi Pat, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thanks for your service.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hello. I’m Louis from Tennessee.
Just recently became interested in more serious overlanding. Currently my rigs are 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with leveling kit and 33s and a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with no mods. We love the forrestry roads at LBP and are looking for more places to go and maybe group rides that we can go on. Its always been my wife and I solo. We would like to go with others so we can hit more complicated obstacles without the worry of being stranded alone.
Welcome to Overland Bound Louis.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Uhmm... Good day :tearsofjoy:
Vehicle: 2012 Peugeot 2008
Experience: Minimum to absolutely zero
Love the outdoors, roadtrips and camping and well.... Why not combine them all.
Car is in major upgrade mode at the moment View attachment 247158
Hi Bradley. Welcome to Overland Bound from southern California.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Welcome to Overland Bound Frank. Very nice rig!
Thanks for your service.

FMotley

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Chula Vista, San Diego County, California, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Motley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7RBY
Service Branch
USMC
Welcome to Overland Bound Frank. Very nice rig!
Thanks for your service.
Thank you!

OutOnAnAdventureTogether

Rank IV

Influencer II

Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Rieck
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Thanks for letting me in, we are looking forward to having an adventure or two... We are planning to go hit the Black Hills this spring and then travel the lower 48 over the summer.
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
2019 Chevy 3500 DRW with slide in camper as a flat towing vehicle

Attachments

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Welcome from Ohio. Semper Fi...!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Thanks for letting me in, we are looking forward to having an adventure or two... We are planning to go hit the Black Hills this spring and then travel the lower 48 over the summer.
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
Hallo Christian
Welcome to OBO
From Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

David_e11daa

Rank III

Contributor III

San Francisco, California, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Hamilton
Hello my name is Jason. I live in Salt Lake City Utah. I have a 1965 VW Bus and a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel.
I grew up camping and off roading but always learning new things.

Here are my rigs
Absolutely love your VW! I am pretty new here but have been getting lots of good info!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
Welcome to OB. Hope to see you on the trails...

Last edited:

Frank_ccc666

Rank II

Contributor III

Mill Valley, Marin County, California, United States
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Gerber
Member #

Hi All
Happy to have found this community. Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts

Rig: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80L (original owner)
Experience: A few trips under my belt but always looking to learn more

Cheers!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
There is an active meet-up in Santa Rosa each month that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Awesome! Thank you!!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Frank, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, it is appreciated.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
2003 Blue Rubicon
Novice Overlander
Hello Christian, welcome to Overland Bound.