Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB,
I am Ricky from Central Texas. I just joined the OB Community.

Rig: 2023 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Welcome to Overland Bound Ricky
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi All
Happy to have found this community. Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts

Rig: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80L (original owner)
Experience: A few trips under my belt but always looking to learn more

Cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Evening y'all, my name is Pat also known as Grumpy Uncle.
Vehicle: 2010 GX 460 and 2016 Tundra CM. The 460 (Mongo) does all of the trail playing now.
Been wheeling for a few moons now...I know enough to stay out of trouble.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hello. I’m Louis from Tennessee.
Just recently became interested in more serious overlanding. Currently my rigs are 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with leveling kit and 33s and a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with no mods. We love the forrestry roads at LBP and are looking for more places to go and maybe group rides that we can go on. Its always been my wife and I solo. We would like to go with others so we can hit more complicated obstacles without the worry of being stranded alone.

Matang

Rank IV

Advocate II

Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corp and Army
Just recently became interested in more serious overlanding. Currently my rigs are 2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with leveling kit and 33s and a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with no mods. We love the forrestry roads at LBP and are looking for more places to go and maybe group rides that we can go on. Its always been my wife and I solo. We would like to go with others so we can hit more complicated obstacles without the worry of being stranded alone.
Welcome to the site ... what part of TN are you in ... I'm in Memphis

AT4OB

Rank VI

Member III

Connecticut, United States
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
Selden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRTS423
Service Branch
Army
Welcome to the community!! I love all the opportunity for trails out your way

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Welcome to OB, Louis

I also drive a full size rig - love it.

Hope to see you out on the trail.

Check the Rally Point section under the Midwest tab. There are quite a few regular events held throughout the year that are close to you.

Last edited:

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Louis, welcome to Overland Bound!

Sam30931_xterra

Rank V

Traveler III

Yakima, Yakima County, Washington, United States
First Name
Sam
Last Name
McCormick
Member #

Welcome to OB glad ypu have you