Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey! I am Ben from Oregon. Our current rig is custom built camper on a 7.3L diesel F-550 with a super single wheel conversion, Detroit locker in the back, ARB locker in the front, 4.88 gears, manual transmission, 1400W of solar and 11kW of batteries. We love traveling the PNW and our family of 4 enjoys he adventures.

View attachment 239979

We just moved from an F250 with a Four Wheel Camper Grandby (for sale in the classifieds) and had a variety of other camper shell setups before that.
Welcome To Overland Bound Ben
@M Rose is the Regional Director who can get you in touch with a Member Representative for local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys! My name is Chet. Basically I’m a rookie but trying to figure this out . Just semi-retired from the east coast to a desert town in Nevada just west of Las Vegas. Trying to get my Jeep in shape and get to know the area. I’d love to connect with any one out this way to to try some adventures. Thanks!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding In your town you might get in touch with @Waltzing Matilda he is a great resource for that part of the desert.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Waltzing Matilda JT

Rank V
Investor

Endurance I

Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Daharsh
Member #

Hey guys! My name is Chet. Basically I’m a rookie but trying to figure this out . Just semi-retired from the east coast to a desert town in Nevada just west of Las Vegas. Trying to get my Jeep in shape and get to know the area. I’d love to connect with any one out this way to to try some adventures. Thanks![/
I live in Pahrump/ work in Death Valley. If you need any info about the area message me.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

RedHerring

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Joaquin County, California, United States
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Fisher
I’m Keith

Complete new fish to Overlanding, intermediate Camper. I find myself wanting to be away from populated areas and just enjoy nature and good company as I come in to mid-life. I’m very interested in starting out on some easy trails to cut my teeth while I build my rig and learn.

I’ve recently purchased a ‘22 GMC Canyon AT4 4x4 3.6L V6. Looking into new wheels, tires, and a suspension lift. I really love the nimbleness of this mid-size. We’re going to find out how capable she is. I’m from San Joaquin County California.

5FE242FC-9B38-4495-A190-1671DEAB8065.jpeg

Last edited:

chetmak

Rank III

Advocate III

Pahrump, NV, USA
First Name
Chet
Last Name
Makowski
Member #

I live in Pahrump, if you need info about the area Message me
I live in Pahrump. Trying to find people to connect with. I’m getting the Jeep and gear together. I’ve hit a few local trails but am concerned about going out alone. And I’m just starting out.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I’m Keith

Complete new fish to Overlanding, intermediate Camper. I find myself wanting to be away from populated areas and just enjoy nature and good company as I come in to mid-life. I’m very interested in starting out on some easy trails to cut my teeth while I build my rig and learn.

I’ve recently purchased a ‘22 GMC Canyon AT4 4x4 3.6L V6. Looking into new wheels, tires, and a suspension lift. I really love the nimbleness of this mid-size. We’re going to find out how capable she is. I’m from San Joaquin County California.

View attachment 240069
Hi Keith,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
Hallo Keith
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
Hello Keith, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
Welcome to Overland Bound Keith
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave and close to you is @Motomikeca who can advise you of the local meet up that happens occasionally.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I live in Pahrump. Trying to find people to connect with. I’m getting the Jeep and gear together. I’ve hit a few local trails but am concerned about going out alone. And I’m just starting out.
Click on this link @Waltzing Matilda to message him directly for info about your local area.

Motomikeca

Rank VIII
Investor

Expedition Master II

Atwater, Merced County, California, United States
First Name
Mike&Jen
Last Name
Keith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Motomikeca
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave and close to you is @Motomikeca who can advise you of the local meet up that happens occasionally.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Welcome Keith,
We are looking forward to meeting you and checking out your rig. There are a few Canyon/Colorados in the group that are built up and I’m sure they would love to show them off and answer questions about the build. As far as the meetings, if you don’t mind a little drive this Sunday is the Pleasanton monthly meetup with @PapaDave . I will be attending and can introduce you, typically it is a large group and a excellent opportunity to meet a lot of great Overland Bound members in one spot.

We hope to see you out there, any other questions feel free to reach out.

Mike Keith

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
Hello Keith, welcome to Overland Bound!

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound
Hi there,
I hold the Visalia meetings and I just posted and Rally Point for the meeting. You are welcome to come and bring the kids since it will be at the park with a playground. Some of the guy have sometimes suggested a pot luck BBQ but I'm waiting on their response. Jeremy sometimes will come from Clovis when work permits.

RedHerring

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Keith
Last Name
Fisher
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
@El-Dracho
@Bengt N
@freak4life
@Kent R
@Motomikeca
@Shahn

Thank you so much for the welcome and resource links.
I’d love to come to the Pleasanton meetup. This weekend I had plans to spend anniversary with my wife at Pine Mountain Lake. Unfortunately one of the kids is sick so may have to cancel that. Never fails (what can you do). Will have to play both options by ear. Look forward to meeting the group, hearing your stories, checking out your rigs, getting some tips/advice, and hopefully getting the scoop on some nice places to visit for my first few outings. Luckily my schedule allows me to have 3 day weekends twice a month.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
@El-Dracho
@Bengt N
@freak4life
@Kent R
@Motomikeca
@Shahn

I’d love to come to the Pleasanton meetup. This weekend I had plans to spend anniversary with my wife at Pine Mountain Lake. Unfortunately one of the kids is sick so may have to cancel that. Never fails (what can you do). Will have to play both options by ear. Look forward to meeting the group, hearing your stories, checking out your rigs, getting some tips/advice, and hopefully getting the scoop on some nice places to visit for my first few outings. Luckily my schedule allows me to have 3 day weekends twice a month.
my sister has a house up at Pine Mountain, fun lake.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069

Welcome to Overland Bound, Keith.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I’m Keith

View attachment 240069
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

RedHerring

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Keith
Last Name
Fisher
@El-Dracho
@Bengt N
@freak4life
@Kent R
@Motomikeca
@Shahn

my sister has a house up at Pine Mountain, fun lake.
Never been. Family friend letting us rent his cabin on the lake.