Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jase
Last Name
Cameron
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
I have always wanted to overland and my wife is the one that said, "Lets do this" We are planning our first overland experience the end of September.

Rig: 2019 Chevy TrailBoss
Experience: I have been off-roading a lot growing up and I love to camp!! overland GIJase.jpg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I have always wanted to overland and my wife is the one that said, "Lets do this" We are planning our first overland experience the end of September.

Experience: I have been off-roading a lot growing up and I love to camp!! View attachment 240158
Hallo Jase and wife
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I’m Keith

Complete new fish to Overlanding, intermediate Camper. I find myself wanting to be away from populated areas and just enjoy nature and good company as I come in to mid-life. I’m very interested in starting out on some easy trails to cut my teeth while I build my rig and learn.

I’ve recently purchased a ‘22 GMC Canyon AT4 4x4 3.6L V6. Looking into new wheels, tires, and a suspension lift. I really love the nimbleness of this mid-size. We’re going to find out how capable she is. I’m from San Joaquin County California.

View attachment 240069
Hi Keith
I see a number of people have welcomed you, and great choice on your truck, it’s a good one. I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has a great 2022 lined up and you are invited! You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Experience: I have been off-roading a lot growing up and I love to camp!! View attachment 240158
Hello Jase, welcome to Overland Bound!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy

Nice looking setup. Welcome to Overland Bound.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy

Welcome to Overland Bound.
Nice looking rig you have.
Thanks for your service.

CVMPBLVK

Rank I

Pathfinder III

Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Lewis
Hey everyone,

I’m new to OB and recently moved to Las Vegas from Georgia. I’ve camped and done some mild off-roading for years in different vehicles. I’m currently driving/building a 07’ Range Rover that has been extremely capable for what I do in stock form. Looking to add some slightly larger tires and a better quality roof rack as money permits. I love to disconnect and be self sufficient outdoors, that’s what drew me into this stuff in the first place. Here’s a few pictures of the truck from our last trip. Thanks!

Attachments

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey everyone,

I’m new to OB and recently moved to Las Vegas from Georgia. I’ve camped and done some mild off-roading for years in different vehicles. I’m currently driving/building a 07’ Range Rover that has been extremely capable for what I do in stock form. Looking to add some slightly larger tires and a better quality roof rack as money permits. I love to disconnect and be self sufficient outdoors, that’s what drew me into this stuff in the first place. Here’s a few pictures of the truck from our last trip. Thanks!

Welcome to Overland Bound. Nice looking setup.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Jase,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey everyone,

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

That is a nice RR.

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. A great local contact in Las Vegas is @mwilson920
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a local group that gets together that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
what's up y'all I'm new here. I just got a RTT in the mail so I guess you could say it's getting pretty serious.
View attachment 240183
Welcome to Overland Bound
From you picture I am assuming you are in Texas, could you edit your profile to show a city or town so that the app can get you local information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been In Pahrump less than a year. Tried a couple local easy trails and camped off Lovell Canyon rd. Still figuring out sleep system and other gear.
Question: I want to check out Titus Canyon - are you familiar with it?
Looks like you are trying to message someone or tag someone. Try direct message or go to general discussion.

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome To Overland Bound
A good contact for you in TN is @Hank Outdoors
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@AdventureWithDanan is the Southeast Director, he can help with regional information.
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com