Who: Rebar
Where: Mobile, Alabama
What: 2019 4Runner
Why: Just getting into it.
Where: ??? School me.

Retired Military
Rebar104

Hail Brother and welcome to OB!!!

I'm fairly new here as well but trying to get something started for our area. Check out the link below and let us know if you're interested and when you'll be around.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone!

My name is Brian, I just finally bought the truck of MY dreams a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2, I have already started getting how I want it to explode even more, I already have some experience over landing, but I mostly used a 23Zero 1550 Swag to sleep out of instead of a rooftop tent because I didn’t have a 4x4 so I couldn’t get too far off beaten path. I’m hoping to change that! I’m from eastern North Carolina and I Can’t wait to see you all out there!
Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everyone!

My name is Brian, I just finally bought the truck of MY dreams a 2022 Chevy Colorado ZR2, I have already started getting how I want it to explode even more, I already have some experience over landing, but I mostly used a 23Zero 1550 Swag to sleep out of instead of a rooftop tent because I didn’t have a 4x4 so I couldn’t get too far off beaten path. I’m hoping to change that! I’m from eastern North Carolina and I Can’t wait to see you all out there!
Hallo Brian
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everyone!

Hello Brian, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

NerfHerder78

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Washington, USA
First Name
Loren
Last Name
VanWagner
Member #

Okay here we go! My name is Loren and my spouse is Danielle, we are a family of 5 with one leaving the nest soon! We have a couple dogs and love to explore in our 2015 Yota 4Runner SR5. We live in the great PNW currently in Washington State near the Columbia River Gorge. So far the 4Runner has a 2.5" lift and full Prinsu rack as well as some lighting upgrades and a TRD skid plate. I've built my own storage system in the back and we have an FSR awning and roof top tent as well. We just recently purchased a TearDrops NW Ranger Off-Road trailer https://www.instagram.com/teardropsnw/ and are getting it outfitted for some Spring/Summer trips hopefully soon! You may have seen our Ranger trailer at Overland NW in Flagstaff in 2021 as it was there for a demo before we purchased it from TearDropsNW! The folks at TearDropsNW are awesome and if you are in the market for an adventure trailer I highly recommend them.

We love to get off the beaten path and have done some 4 low adventures here and there on some pretty rough terrain.
We are hoping to meet some folks by being members and are looking forward to adventures soon! I plan to put up an Instagram page soon dedicated to our Overlanding as we get into this more however you can see my personal profile here if you'd like for now: https://www.instagram.com/lodub78/

Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

By the way @Lifestyle Overland we just discovered your YouTube channel and love your content! Keep it up!

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.

Attachments

Joe Wolf

Rank V

Advocate III

Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Wolf
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hi All!

Rig: 21 Silverado RST
Experience: Novice, just getting my feet wet and exicted to learn more!
Why Overlanding: there is a lot of world out there i would like to get to know!

Here's a shot of Samantha Flexin'
View attachment 221705

-p4
Jeremy welcome! Glad to have you here

FirenzeForza4x4

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Napa Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Apal
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SNX
Hey good evening. Thanks for having me. Long time adventure enthusiast/wannabe explorer. I grew up camping and exploring in a ‘87 Westy and now showing my kids the outdoors in a 2012 LR4. Looking forward to getting out there a little farther! Cheers

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Hallo jeremy
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Okay here we go! My name is Loren and my spouse is Danielle, we are a family of 5 with one leaving the nest soon! We have a couple dogs and love to explore in our 2015 Yota 4Runner SR5. We live in the great PNW currently in Washington State near the Columbia River Gorge. So far the 4Runner has a 2.5" lift and full Prinsu rack as well as some lighting upgrades and a TRD skid plate. I've built my own storage system in the back and we have an FSR awning and roof top tent as well. We just recently purchased a TearDrops NW Ranger Off-Road trailer https://www.instagram.com/teardropsnw/ and are getting it outfitted for some Spring/Summer trips hopefully soon! You may have seen our Ranger trailer at Overland NW in Flagstaff in 2021 as it was there for a demo before we purchased it from TearDropsNW! The folks at TearDropsNW are awesome and if you are in the market for an adventure trailer I highly recommend them.

We love to get off the beaten path and have done some 4 low adventures here and there on some pretty rough terrain.
We are hoping to meet some folks by being members and are looking forward to adventures soon! I plan to put up an Instagram page soon dedicated to our Overlanding as we get into this more however you can see my personal profile here if you'd like for now: https://www.instagram.com/lodub78/

By the way @Lifestyle Overland we just discovered your YouTube channel and love your content! Keep it up!

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Hallo loren
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Contributor III

Washington, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Reapp
Member #

Service Branch
U.S.M.C Veteran

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Welcome Loren! Keep up the good content!

Contributor III

Washington, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Reapp
Member #

Service Branch
U.S.M.C Veteran
Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Welcome! Love the Silverado! I have a Colorado! Hope to see you out there one day!

Contributor III

Washington, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Reapp
Member #

Service Branch
U.S.M.C Veteran
Hey good evening. Thanks for having me. Long time adventure enthusiast/wannabe explorer. I grew up camping and exploring in a ‘87 Westy and now showing my kids the outdoors in a 2012 LR4. Looking forward to getting out there a little farther! Cheers
Welcome! I like your LR4, looks like you got enough lights too! Have fun out there!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDaveey
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is an occasional meet-up in Santa Rosa that will be on the member map.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All!

View attachment 221705

-p4
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave who also runs the monthly meet-up in Livermore that can be found on the resource map.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Welcome to Overland Bound Loren and Danielle
Congrats on the trailer, they open up a new way to get out and explore.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com There is a expo in Redmond OR this year.
The Regional Director for local information is @M Rose

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn