Contributor III

Brooklyn, NY, USA
First Name
Liam
Last Name
Chapple
Member #

Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam

Attachments

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Ok, Ok........you got me with the free coffee at the Overland Expo this coming Saturday!

Brian and Nancy here, on the western slope of Colorado. 2014 Jeep JKUR (evolving.....aren't they all?) and a teardrop. Coming off Adventure motorcycles for a long time to something that we both can do together more.....oh, and the dogs wanted to join. We've been all over, and camped a lot, tent, rv, popup trailer, etc......simplifying things and making them a bit more civilized with the teardrop. Looking forward to meeting folks!! Thanks for having us!View attachment 208049
It was great to have you!

Are you still on site? Do you have any interest in the Sunday Trail ride? If so, look for the Rally Point called Sunday funday..

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam
Hello Liam, welcome to Overland Bound.

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hello Tony here. I love trail day runs, camping, overlanding, and leading monthly meets with other 4x4 off-roaders. I have 2 Jeeps. 1 is a heavily modified 2002 Grand Cherokee for overlanding and the second is a 2021 gladiator Rubicon, which I am currently modifying for overlanding. Glad to be here.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 14476

Hello Tony here. I love trail day runs, camping, overlanding, and leading monthly meets with other 4x4 off-roaders. I have 2 Jeeps. 1 is a heavily modified 2002 Grand Cherokee for overlanding and the second is a 2021 gladiator Rubicon, which I am currently modifying for overlanding. Glad to be here.
I’ve never liked a Grand Cherokee so much in my life, welcome to the club man! Those are some sweet rigs, the real question, which one’s your favorite at the moment?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Overlanders,

Cheers,
Liam
Welcome to Overland Bound Liam
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Tony, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Overlanders,

Cheers,
Liam
Hello Liam and welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Tony and welcome to Overland Bound! Thank you for your service!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Ok, Ok........you got me with the free coffee at the Overland Expo this coming Saturday!

Brian and Nancy here, on the western slope of Colorado. 2014 Jeep JKUR (evolving.....aren't they all?) and a teardrop. Coming off Adventure motorcycles for a long time to something that we both can do together more.....oh, and the dogs wanted to join. We've been all over, and camped a lot, tent, rv, popup trailer, etc......simplifying things and making them a bit more civilized with the teardrop. Looking forward to meeting folks!! Thanks for having us!View attachment 208049
Welcome guys! See you around

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
I’ve never liked a Grand Cherokee so much in my life, welcome to the club man! Those are some sweet rigs, the real question, which one’s your favorite at the moment?
I like them both for different reasons. The grand is extremely capable and has been a build over many years. The gladiator is new so it’s fun also, but I’m still determining it’s full capability. It’s like child you love them both, but they are different.

Elliott Ladik

Rank I

Contributor III

Monroe, WA, USA
First Name
Elliott
Last Name
Ladik
Hello Everyone. Created an account a while back but finally getting around to my first post.
Few years ago I ditched my FJ after the 3rd rear end failure... which ended my overlanding fun :-/ . I jumped into a X4M which I eventually traded for a 2020 Tundra that I hated with a burning passion. That lasted exactly 364 days... and today I am in a 2021 Ram PowerWagon :-D

I'm out in Monroe WA, looking to find others that want to do some day trips, explore, or get stuck in snow.
Capture1.PNG

KrazyAmateurs

Rank I

Contributor III

Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Andler
Afternoon! While an experienced hiker and BWCA enthusiast, I love car camping but am looking to venture into overlanding as well for added fun.

I live in Minneapolis, MN and venture with
my 2014 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk. It’s freshly washed and ready for the week. Ha!

Thanks!
-Jay

Attachments

Sunshine4x4Overland

Rank I

Contributor I

North Wales, UK
First Name
Lauren
Last Name
Eaton
Member #

Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

_MG_8089-01.jpeg

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hey Brian and Nancy! welcome to the community, I cant recall if I bumped into you today or not (lots of new faces) if y'all are still at expo tomorrow, and have the time, a handful of us are going to run Pole Hill up in Estes Park tomorrow afternoon. Itd be awesome if you could join us! Sunday Funday - Expo Edition - Pole Hill - Overland Bound

Otherwise hopefully we will get together sometime in the near future. Cheers!
Would have loved to join, but family stuff for today......plus, I had to hurry home to drool over my new suspension that arrived on Friday!! That will likely be going in next weekend. I'll post up a bit on the process.

Neon Paradise

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Suffolk, Virginia, United States
First Name
Justin
Last Name
xxxxxx
Member #

Hi folks!

I originally joined last year but never got around to introducing myself. I'm UK based and currently working on my latest rig a Range Rover L322 which already looks a bit different to the pic below, I'm also renovating a house to rent out to help fund my next chapter of mobile life. I'm an Executive Officer for the Green Lane Association so I spend a lot of my time exploring and helping to protect the UK's network of unsurfaced roads.

View attachment 208237
Beautiful Range Rover and the landscape is just gorgeous! I had the pleasure of living overseas for a while in Belgium and I got to visit the UK frequently.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey Brian and Nancy! welcome to the community, I cant recall if I bumped into you today or not (lots of new faces) if y'all are still at expo tomorrow, and have the time, a handful of us are going to run Pole Hill up in Estes Park tomorrow afternoon. Itd be awesome if you could join us! Sunday Funday - Expo Edition - Pole Hill - Overland Bound

Otherwise hopefully we will get together sometime in the near future. Cheers!
Would have loved to join, but family stuff for today......plus, I had to hurry home to drool over my new suspension that arrived on Friday!! That will likely be going in next weekend. I'll post up a bit on the process.
Woot new suspension! What'd you end up getting ?

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Woot new suspension! What'd you end up getting ?
I went with Old Man Emu 2.5" lift and JKS trackbars, lower control arms and swaybar end links. I struggled making a choice to fit MY needs, and found awesome customer service and advice that "sealed the deal" so to speak.

Sunshine4x4Overland

Rank I

Contributor I

North Wales, UK
First Name
Lauren
Last Name
Eaton
Member #

Beautiful Range Rover and the landscape is just gorgeous! I had the pleasure of living overseas for a while in Belgium and I got to visit the UK frequently.
Thanks! Belgium is great, I spent a lot of my childhood exploring there with my folks. In the pic I'm laning in Denbighshire, the trail runs through a country park in the Clwydian Mountain range