Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Ok, Ok........you got me with the free coffee at the Overland Expo this coming Saturday!

Brian and Nancy here, on the western slope of Colorado. 2014 Jeep JKUR (evolving.....aren't they all?) and a teardrop. Coming off Adventure motorcycles for a long time to something that we both can do together more.....oh, and the dogs wanted to join. We've been all over, and camped a lot, tent, rv, popup trailer, etc......simplifying things and making them a bit more civilized with the teardrop. Looking forward to meeting folks!! Thanks for having us!View attachment 208049
Hello Brian & Nancy, welcome to the OB family.

albertbro206

Rank II

Contributor III

Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Brosas
Member #

Hello Albert , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @Ubiety is your closest member representative.
To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).…
Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound
Thanks for the info Mike!

Reactions: Kent R

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello everyone, glad to finally be a member. I put off buying a membership as I never had the right vehicle! However I found a good one, 2006 Toyota 4Runner V8. Anyone who knows about the 4th gens know these are decent rigs. I’m from Kansas City, Mo and I’m currently a lineman apprentice!
Welcome from NE Oklahoma

Contributor I

Stockton, CA, USA
First Name
Haley
Last Name
Cardamon
Hello! Haley here, based out of Stockton, CA.

I am a nature lover, looking to get closer to the wild via 2015 Toyota Tacoma (4x4).

I don’t have much experience off-roading *yet*! But I hope this community will be able to foster new connections and skill shares.

Looking forward to connecting! ✌

(Photo was taken along the Tuolumne River, near Buck Meadows. 2 secluded FCFS campgrounds. Can share location details if you like!)

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

I am a nature lover, looking to get closer to the wild via 2015 Toyota Tacoma (4x4).

I don’t have much experience off-roading *yet*! But I hope this community will be able to foster new connections and skill shares.

(Photo was taken along the Tuolumne River, near Buck Meadows. 2 secluded FCFS campgrounds. Can share location details if you like!)
Hello Haley, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Hello Haley and welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello Haley, welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Aloha Overlandbound members. New to the overlanding and looking forward getting some ideas from other members.
Welcome to Overland Bound
You can use the member map to find other member in the Islands.
Your Regional Director is @ for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
There are two meet-ups close to you;
Elk Grove, CA
US West - Overland Bound Elk Grove, CA Meetup
Central California Monthly Meet-up Manteca/Ripon/Modesto area;
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Overland Bound People!

New member checking in.

Hoping to get started and get my Toyota Tacoma off road more often and learn a lot from this group.

-Albert

View attachment 208048
Welcome to Overland Bound Albert
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Overland Expo - East in VA, Mountain West in CO, West in AZ
https://overlandexpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ok, Ok........you got me with the free coffee at the Overland Expo this coming Saturday!

Brian and Nancy here, on the western slope of Colorado. 2014 Jeep JKUR (evolving.....aren't they all?) and a teardrop. Coming off Adventure motorcycles for a long time to something that we both can do together more.....oh, and the dogs wanted to join. We've been all over, and camped a lot, tent, rv, popup trailer, etc......simplifying things and making them a bit more civilized with the teardrop. Looking forward to meeting folks!! Thanks for having us!View attachment 208049
Welcome to Overland Bound Brian and Nancy
Glad you had a good time at Expo.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OB - Colorado General
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r Denver Area, @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope, @Iridium Fort Collins

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey Brian and Nancy! welcome to the community, I cant recall if I bumped into you today or not (lots of new faces) if y'all are still at expo tomorrow, and have the time, a handful of us are going to run Pole Hill up in Estes Park tomorrow afternoon. Itd be awesome if you could join us! Sunday Funday - Expo Edition - Pole Hill - Overland Bound

Otherwise hopefully we will get together sometime in the near future. Cheers!

Liamchapple

Rank II

Contributor III

Brooklyn, NY, USA
First Name
Liam
Last Name
Chapple
Member #

Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam

Attachments

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

It was great to have you!

Are you still on site? Do you have any interest in the Sunday Trail ride? If so, look for the Rally Point called Sunday funday..

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Overlanders,

Excited to learn from the group as I’m new to the game - Toyota Tacoma as pictured in a recent trip to Maine. Still pretty much stock set up but got stuck in a swamp in Fl earlier this year so ordered some extraction toys to bolt on this winter.

Cheers,
Liam
Hello Liam, welcome to Overland Bound.