Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone. My name is Brandon and live in Denver and spend time in the mountains of Colorado. My rig is a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Welcome to Overland Bound Brandon
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: brandonday_co

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone :) My name is Gina. I am new to the community. I live in Phoenix, AZ. Would love to meet up and do some overlanding, exploring, back road, dirt road drives in Arizona and surrounding states!

My truck is a '21 Toyota Tacoma 4x2. I am a little limited - but super excited to get into overlanding.
Welcome to Overland Bound Gina
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @freak4life
Overland Expo West in Flagstaff AZ
About WEST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

A little late to the party after becoming a member but here goes!

Currently in a '21 Toyota 4Runner ORP from the DFW area. Used to have a TRD Pro but got rid of it to go back to school. First vehicle I had was a 2000 4Runner which was a blast.

Rig pictures attached

I would say I'm not a novice, but definitely not an expert. Had a few mishaps before and still continuing to learn while introducing my wife, family and friends to what Overlanding is.
View attachment 197872
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Reactions: TX_4runnin_murse

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm Erinn from McKinney, Texas. I had a Jeep TJ then a lot of kids so now I have a 97 40th Land Cruiser. With kids over landing and camping was more practical than rock crawling and beer, so here I am....I have a few trips under my belt and am still baselining my 137K mileage vehicle.
View attachment 197860
Welcome to Overland Bound Erinn
McKinney is a great place, got to visit my Niece and her family there a couple of years ago after a rally in the Ozarks.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982, he can get you information about the local DFW group.

brandonday_co

Rank I

Member I

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Day
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0IPP
Hi everyone. My name is Brandon and live in Denver and spend time in the mountains of Colorado. My rig is a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
Welcome to Overland Bound Brandon
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.
Thanks Kent.

Reactions: Kent R

Papa Don

Rank II

Traveler III

South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Don
Last Name
Pittock
Member #

Service Branch
Provincial Police
Hello. My name is Don. I have a 2020 Gladiator and have just started my build. I am new to overlanding so will have lots of questions. I am from centrial Ontario Canada. Can't wait for covid to go so I can get out to the west and explore.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello. My name is Don. I have a 2020 Gladiator and have just started my build. I am new to overlanding so will have lots of questions. I am from centrial Ontario Canada. Can't wait for covid to go so I can get out to the west and explore.
Welcome to Overland Bound Don
I look forward to seeing the progress on your build. I won't be starting on my Glad until early September at the earliest.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

westonneely

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Magee, MS, USA
First Name
Weston
Last Name
Neely
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not yet a HAM operator
What’s up guys and gals, here’s a picture of my 2003 GX470. I have no real experience over landing, but I’ve been raised outdoors, wheeling, camping, and hunting. I’m from South Central Mississippi. I’m glad to be here with adventure-minded folks like myself.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
What’s up guys and gals, here’s a picture of my 2003 GX470. I have no real experience over landing, but I’ve been raised outdoors, wheeling, camping, and hunting. I’m from South Central Mississippi. I’m glad to be here with adventure-minded folks like myself.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan
The closest Member Representative is @Cwilli17

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Weston, welcome to Overland Bound.

cmarrs11

Rank III

Traveler II

Shingle Springs, CA 95682, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Marrs
Member #

Hi All,
Vehicle: 2007 Tundra limited
Experience level: Competent(ish) but cautious

My son and I spent the winter outfitting our rig for what we hope to be an amazing summer starting with a southern Utah trip later this month.
Any advice on trails around Escalante would be welcomed.
20210501_201935.jpg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi All,

My son and I spent the winter outfitting our rig for what we hope to be an amazing summer starting with a southern Utah trip later this month.
View attachment 198230
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound. When looking for trails I use trailsoffroad.com I find their ratings of the degree of difficulty to be accurate.

cmarrs11

Rank III

Traveler II

Shingle Springs, CA 95682, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Marrs
Member #

Hi All,

View attachment 198230
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound. When looking for trails I use trailsoffroad.com I find their ratings of the degree of difficulty to be accurate.
I'll take a look. Thanks much

Otts

Rank II

Contributor III

Santa Cruz, CA, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Reddy
Member #

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rick and I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I'm new to overlanding but am getting into it as want to get off the beaten path to evolve my landscape/nature photography. I needed a new car and only have the ability to own one at a time so i recently picked up a 2021 4Runner. She's been a lot of fun so far - lot's of mud and dirt.

Happy to be joining your ranks!
Rick

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Everyone!

My name is Rick and I live in Santa Cruz, CA. I'm new to overlanding but am getting into it as want to get off the beaten path to evolve my landscape/nature photography. I needed a new car and only have the ability to own one at a time so i recently picked up a 2021 4Runner. She's been a lot of fun so far - lot's of mud and dirt.

Happy to be joining your ranks!
Rick
Hello Rick, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: Otts and Kent R