Rank III

Member III

Bedford, Tarrant County, Texas, United States
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Peralta
Member #

Sup guys.. my name is nate, im from dallas texas currently living in bedford. I run my own aauto repair business. My rig is a gmc sierra duramax. Do alot of hunting and fishing, looking to get into overlanding. Me and the wife have set a goal to try and hit parks across the country. Im excited to be apart of the forum and look forward to meeting up with you guys and learn a thing or two
Hello Nathan, welcome to Overland Bound. What is all that white stuff around your rig in the picture?
Lol we actually got snow this year, very rare around here.. naturally we had to get out and enjoy it while we could

Reactions: freak4life

Greatoutdoors

Rank II

Contributor III

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
First Name
Dirk
Last Name
Van Dyk
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3SGR
I am a new member to the overland community. I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA area since 2013. Before 2013 We lived in Pretoria South Africa. Work brought me and my family to the USA and we liked it so much that we decided to stay permanently. I am still in the process to build up my rig. Currently I have a 2017 Ford Explorer with a Conqueror UEV 390 off road trailer. I have a Bronco Wildtrack on order and expect to get it by fall this year. I am new to Overlanding in North America and have been looking forward to it for a long time. We have experience in Overlanding (Safari) in Southern Africa where I used to have a Land Rover Defender 110 with a Echo 3 off road trailer. Thank you for the opportunity to join this community. I am looking forward to get actively involved and looking for meetups and rallies in Western Pennsylvania.

Attachments

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
I am a new member to the overland community. I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA area since 2013. Before 2013 We lived in Pretoria South Africa. Work brought me and my family to the USA and we liked it so much that we decided to stay permanently. I am still in the process to build up my rig. Currently I have a 2017 Ford Explorer with a Conqueror UEV 390 off road trailer. I have a Bronco Wildtrack on order and expect to get it by fall this year. I am new to Overlanding in North America and have been looking forward to it for a long time. We have experience in Overlanding (Safari) in Southern Africa where I used to have a Land Rover Defender 110 with a Echo 3 off road trailer. Thank you for the opportunity to join this community. I am looking forward to get actively involved and looking for meetups and rallies in Western Pennsylvania.
Hello Dirk, welcome to Overland Bound.

theendlessearth

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Duane
Last Name
Michael
Member #

Hi everyone, I've been overlanding for a few years now but still feel brand new to it! I moved to Colorado last year and excited to get out and explore and hopefully meet up with some of you. I drive a quicksand 4Runner TRD pro that is currently undergoing a lot of upgrades. Here's an old pic of the rig on White Rim.

Attachments

Thegoods

Rank 0

Contributor I

Southern California
First Name
Davey
Last Name
M
what’s up everyone? New to this forum. I’ve been camping my whole life, and off roading Off and on since high school. Never got too heavily in to it because surfing and mtb took up most of my time. My wife and I haven’t done much camping the last few years because of babies. At a point now where we want to get back into it, especially in remote, difficult to access areas. I have an 02 dcsb Tacoma. I bought it my senior Year of high school, 14 years ago. It recently has been retired as a daily driver and is being built up as a capable off road rig. This picture is before mods started, but I’m horrible at taking progress photos. 97E1D904-1372-49D3-B828-2B700BBB657C.jpeg97E1D904-1372-49D3-B828-2B700BBB657C.jpeg

Adventure Pony

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Weatherford, Parker County, Texas, United States
First Name
Erin
Last Name
McBride
Member #

Hey everyone, new to the forum and overlanding. However I'm far from new to the world of off road and building capable vehicles. Just picked up a pretty clean 78 Bronco ranger xlt which I will be building as my overlanding rig, I am beyond excited to get it up and running so I can get out there and start having adventures and meeting new and interesting folks in the community.

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello everybody! My name is Wayne, I’m a fire fighter in Oklahoma. I drive a 2021 Toyota Tacoma. All of my Overlanding experience is in the Military. LOL Looking forward to having adventures with family and meeting new friends. See you on the trail!
Welcome from Tulsa Wayne!

@Prerunner1982 and I the SW Region Member Reps closest to you so if you have any questions let us know.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

We also have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello all, new to the forum but not off-roading and camping. Looking to build the Trail Boss in to my overlanding base camp and use the Wrangler to run the harder trails. Located in Eastern Kansas and enjoy the trails in Colorado, Missouri and Arkansas.

John
Welcome from NE Oklahoma John!

Reactions: Kent R

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

View attachment 195675Hello Everyone, I am John. Here is a picture of My Rig.

Location: I am located in Omaha, Arkansas close to the Missouri Border
Rig: 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
Overlanding Experience: I would consider myself new to overlanding. I have attended several events in the Midwest but mostly as a Vendor. I am the Owner of Long Creek Overland Apparel Company. I am not new to camping, or off-roading, I am new to combining the two for a whole new adventure.

I look forward to possibly meeting up with like minded adventurers in the area.
Welcome from NE Oklahoma John!

Iwata77

Launch Member

Pathfinder II

First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Intro time:

My name is Levi (Tulsa, Ok)
Im new to Overlanding but I’ve been an outdoorsman my whole life.

I roll in my ‘06-2500 MEGA Ram.
Welcome Levi! I’m also in Tulsa.

@Prerunner1982 and I are your closest SW Region Member Reps so if you have any questions let us know.

If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

We also have an Oklahoma sub-forum for more local chit chat Oklahoma overlanders where ya at?

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi everyone, I've been overlanding for a few years now but still feel brand new to it! I moved to Colorado last year and excited to get out and explore and hopefully meet up with some of you. I drive a quicksand 4Runner TRD pro that is currently undergoing a lot of upgrades. Here's an old pic of the rig on White Rim.
Hello Duane, welcome to Overland Bound, thanks for the picture.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Everyone this is Tony and I’m in South East Arizona. I’m driving a 2015 gen 2 Tacoma. New to overlanding. Grew up in the wilderness though.... hiking, hunting, camping, fishing.
Hello Tony, welcome to Overland Bound, glad to have you here.

My name is Rich I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
what’s up everyone? New to this forum. I’ve been camping my whole life, and off roading Off and on since high school. Never got too heavily in to it because surfing and mtb took up most of my time. My wife and I haven’t done much camping the last few years because of babies. At a point now where we want to get back into it, especially in remote, difficult to access areas. I have an 02 dcsb Tacoma. I bought it my senior Year of high school, 14 years ago. It recently has been retired as a daily driver and is being built up as a capable off road rig. This picture is before mods started, but I’m horrible at taking progress photos. View attachment 195941View attachment 195941
Hello Davey, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey everyone, new to the forum and overlanding. However I'm far from new to the world of off road and building capable vehicles. Just picked up a pretty clean 78 Bronco ranger xlt which I will be building as my overlanding rig, I am beyond excited to get it up and running so I can get out there and start having adventures and meeting new and interesting folks in the community.
Hello Erin, welcome to Overland Bound. With that Bronco it looks like you will have your hands full for a while fixing it up, keep us posted with updates please.