Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hey
New member here!
My names johnny overlander #2198
My rig is a 2006 Ford superduty powered by a 12valve Cummins
I'm from the cold country up north
From Alberta, Canada
I'm new to overlanding, very shy and not much of a people person and loved the great outdoors, so overlanding was the perfect thing for me.
Welcome Johnny! 12v Cummins is the Holy Grail of truck engines for sure!

Jason Shelby

Rank VII
Investor

Creator III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Service Branch
TN National Guard
New to the forum, from Tennessee, active adventurer, camping, kayaking, and hiking. Wanting to start building my 2004 Ford Excursion, for the joys of overlanding. You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and my wife writes a blog at adventureawaitstn.com. We adventure locally and are planning to start going on a annual overland trip out west.

Last edited:

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran

87comanche

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

oklahoma city
Member #

thanks , she's still a work in progress . still need to repaint finish the interior, and build out the mini rv setup in the bed , and convert the a/c compressor to an onboard air compressor , and install the new bumper and winch and dual battery system . then i should be finished unless somebody comes out with something i just can't live without lol.

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
[QUOTE="87comanche,[/QUOTE]
Really like the Comanche, Welcome to the group Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 87comanche

87comanche

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

oklahoma city
Member #

got a question i ordered the new member pack today , i'm guessing i have to wait till they come for the number to gain access to the members map?

thanks jkxranger

Bergi85

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orem, UT
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Bergesen
Member #

got a question i ordered the new member pack today , i'm guessing i have to wait till they come for the number to gain access to the members map?

thanks jkxranger
They will send you an email with your number. It will say something to the effect of "You're in@ Welcome to the team, #xxxx!" I got mine on Nov. 3rd. Still waiting on verification so I can have the member banner on my posts and access the map.

Hope that helps!

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
hello i'm chris , in okc just joined i have an 87 jeep comanche here's a pic
Hi Chris! Welcome! Love your truck. When I win the Lotto, I'm going to build a 6X6 Comanche :-)
I was just in OKC a week ago. You will recognize this place...
14915327_1127491460639264_5398937538097130053_n.jpg

Reactions: XMtnman02193

Kelly

Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
New to the forum, from Tennessee, active adventurer, camping, kayaking, and hiking. Wanting to start building my 2004 Ford Excursion, for the joys of overlanding. You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and my wife writes a blog at adventureawaitstn.com. We adventure locally and are planning to start going on a annual overland trip out west.
Welcome! Jealous of all the room you have in that beast :-)

Patrick Kirby

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Tennessee
Member #

Hey all! Brand new to the overland world, had my fair share of 4x4's mostly jeeps and built more for wekend camping or mudding but now have a 2009 Jeep liberty limitied 4x4 completely stock. Wife and I just passed one year of owning and are now looking to build it for overlanding!
Alittle about me: Wife and I are always looking for adventure, whether thats Mountain biking, kayaking, snowboarding, SCUBA diving, hiking, anything and everything outdoors. We currently live in Hawaii and are moving thanks to the Army in January. I am a photographer and document all of our journeys accordingly haha so be ready for photo heavy threads!
14991282_10210263117041878_671384463991761616_o.jpg 14991167_10210263117321885_2933676031046181844_o.jpg 14902972_10210263118801922_6429395013361931921_o.jpg
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location- Hawaii for now, then Maryland for 4 months then Tennessee for 3 years...(Active duty Army) makes you move alot.
3) Rig 2009 Jeep Liberty (all stock)
4) Overlanding Experience Background- None, offroad expecience but no overlanding experience.

Kelly

Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hey all! Brand new to the overland world, had my fair share of 4x4's mostly jeeps and built more for wekend camping or mudding but now have a 2009 Jeep liberty limitied 4x4 completely stock. Wife and I just passed one year of owning and are now looking to build it for overlanding!
Alittle about me: Wife and I are always looking for adventure, whether thats Mountain biking, kayaking, snowboarding, SCUBA diving, hiking, anything and everything outdoors. We currently live in Hawaii and are moving thanks to the Army in January. I am a photographer and document all of our journeys accordingly haha so be ready for photo heavy threads!
View attachment 9730 View attachment 9731 View attachment 9732
1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location- Hawaii for now, then Maryland for 4 months then Tennessee for 3 years...(Active duty Army) makes you move alot.
3) Rig 2009 Jeep Liberty (all stock)
4) Overlanding Experience Background- None, offroad expecience but no overlanding experience.
Welcome Patrick! Thank you for your service!

Reactions: Patrick Kirby

Kidd

Rank II

Advocate II

Hey everyone, my name is Cody. I'm a newbie at the overlanding culture but love the rigs and the amazing videos I find on YouTube. Ive always been an outdoorsman all of my life between skiing, snowboarding, hunting, camping, etc. I currently live in Myrtle Beach, SC. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA. Hope to here from ya'll soon.

Attachments