First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello all,
I’m Adrian, single dad of 3 awesome boys. Live in North Phoenix and run an Air Conditioning Recycling company.
Our current rig of choice is a 2011 Jeep JKU.
I work a lot but whenever we can we take off and explore all Arizona and now even up into Utah.
We have a decent setup and it works for us, I’m constantly updating it and making it fit our needs better. Hope to meet up with some of you all someday.
Hello Adrian, welcome to the OB community. I'm thrilled to hear you say you get out with your boys as often as you can. That's awesome.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hi everyone! My wife and I just joined this week and are very excited to be apart of this community. We are in Eastern Idaho but also spend a lot of time in the Bozeman area. We are driving a 2020 Toyota Tacoma and have two dogs that get to go on all the adventures with us!
Welcome Mr And Mrs Brown,
I’m the Northwest Regional Director for Overland abound Northwest. @David H is your closest Member Representative locates in Boise, Idaho. We are dedicated to helping new adventures navigate the forums as well as the trail systems close to you. Check out the Member’s Map for other members close to you. The Reoccurring 2nd Sunday Of The Month Southern Idaho Conference call is a great place to make new friends, learn about Overlanding, and share your past and future trips. Just fallowing David’s conference call is @Sandpoint Steve (inland Northwest Member Representative) with his Inland Northwest Conference Call. Usually a bit more technical, but still very fun and informative.
Due to the ever changing COVID guidelines and policies, we have started invite only trips to keep numbers down. The best way to find out about trips and social distancing gatherings is to reach out to active members on the Map. Also Member Reps and Myself are pretty informed in stuff going on, so feel free to ask via DM and we will gladly share our knowledge.

Reactions: Kent R

samirlrhoul

Rank 0

Contributor I

Montréal, QC, Canada
First Name
Samir
Last Name
Lrhoul
Lise, Samir and our daughter here !

1) See picture
2) Montreal, Quebec since Mars 2020
3) We've just put our hands on a 2012 GX 460 which we plan modify for more advanced overlanding
4) Some experience, including 6+ months in the Australian outback and our 1 month honeymoon trip in Iceland

My father was in the Air Force and he gave me the taste for travelling. In 2014, I managed to convince Lise, who was my girlfriend at that time to go on a roadtrip around Australia. That's how overlanding has become a major part of our life. Next step is Canada and USA. We joined Overland Bound to share our experience and learn from you guys. "leave it better than you found it" is also very important for us !

RIGS.png

Reactions: Iwata77 and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Lise, Samir and our daughter here !

1) See picture
2) Montreal, Quebec since Mars 2020
3) We've just put our hands on a 2012 GX 460 which we plan modify for more advanced overlanding
4) Some experience, including 6+ months in the Australian outback and our 1 month honeymoon trip in Iceland

My father was in the Air Force and he gave me the taste for travelling. In 2014, I managed to convince Lise, who was my girlfriend at that time to go on a roadtrip around Australia. That's how overlanding has become a major part of our life. Next step is Canada and USA. We joined Overland Bound to share our experience and learn from you guys. "leave it better than you found it" is also very important for us !

View attachment 161811
Welcome to Overland Bound Lise & Samir
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Roam Wild Overland
FYI, All Overland Expo shows in the US have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,
I’m Adrian, single dad of 3 awesome boys. Live in North Phoenix and run an Air Conditioning Recycling company.
Our current rig of choice is a 2011 Jeep JKU.
I work a lot but whenever we can we take off and explore all Arizona and now even up into Utah.
We have a decent setup and it works for us, I’m constantly updating it and making it fit our needs better. Hope to meet up with some of you all someday.
Welcome to Overland Bound Adrian.
2011 owner also
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information. Brien can also help you get in touch with the local meet-up if your interested.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser
Experience: Middle of the road in the overlanding world. Completely going through my land cruiser and turning it into a landtank.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike
Here are links to the local SacArea meet-ups;
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, El Dorado County CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/
Elk Grove, CA
US West - Overland Bound Elk Grove, CA Meetup
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! My wife and I just joined this week and are very excited to be apart of this community. We are in Eastern Idaho but also spend a lot of time in the Bozeman area. We are driving a 2020 Toyota Tacoma and have two dogs that get to go on all the adventures with us!
Your Regional Director is @M Rose he can be messaged on the forum if you have any questions about the region.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,
2) Location: Milford, CT
3) Rig: Subaru Forester
4) Overlanding Experience: Green, so green it would hurt eyes to look at me directly.

I look forward to get out there
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @Cowboyupdan
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Adrian (@Adrianthedad ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Before the pandemic there was a pretty regular meet up in Gilbert, but is likely still on hold. Keep an eye out for an East Valley meet up.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Cj13

Rank II

Contributor II

Mount Olive, AL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

View attachment 159447 Central Alabama, USA.
2017 RUBICON in the works.
Novice to overlanding but I've been camping and riding dirt roads all my life. Looking to getting further off the beaten trail and hit some obstacles. Looking forward to meeting more people and plan some extended adventures.
I live in mount olive just north of Birmingham, looking for some people to meet up and hit some trails. Nice looking rig you got!

Cj13

Rank II

Contributor II

Mount Olive, AL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

New Member from Chelsea, Alabama. New to Overlanding but having a great time so far. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon! View attachment 154639

2003 Toyota 4 Runner V8 Limited 4x4
3” Bilstein 5100 w/ IKON rear Overland Springs
33” Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires
Rig‘d Supply “Ultra Swing” Rear Tire Carrier w/ camp table
Goal Zero ‘Yetti‘ 1400 Portable Power
Smittybilt RTT
Not far from you ,just north of Birmingham in mount olive. We have a jeepxj on 35" lockers front and rear but we also have a sequoia for lighter trails,3in lift . Feel free to message me if you would like to meet up and do some exploring. Good looking rig! I've got to get me a rooftop tent

Cj13

Rank II

Contributor II

Mount Olive, AL, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hi everyone I live in Alabama and have a 2000 ford ranger will have pics later having some work done hmm guess I would consider myself a novice in overlanding
Also from Alabama, just north of Birmingham in mount olive, looking for some people to explore with,feel free to message me

Codge

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Grover Beach, CA 93433, USA
First Name
Roger
Last Name
Craig
Member #

Hi, Im Roger
Im Located in Grover Beach California, I Do as much weekend off roading and rock crawling as my 33" tires and lift will let me get away with. But I want to get more into multi day overlanding and camping. I would love to make some new friends here to share these adventures with.
My Rig : 2017 Tacoma Off road

Attachments

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello, from southern VA! I’m new to camping/traveling but have been off-roading since before I was street legal, always been a Toyota guy! Currently have a 2009 Tacoma. Looking forward to future adventures! Hope everyone is well in these crazy times
Hello Tripp, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone! I'm Cassie.

1. Northwest Arkansas
2. I drive a Subaru Ascent and our trail rig is a '07 GX470.
3. We have done a couple of trips, have camped a little, and are just now getting more serious about completing more and longer adventures. Overall, I would consider us beginners.
Hello Cassie, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone!

Looking forward to getting to know the community, I’ve been a fan of the videos for a while, and interested in overlanding for a very long time!

• Location - Salt Lake City, UT
  • Vehicle 1 - 1994 Toyota Hiace Super Custom
  • Vehicle 2 - 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel
  • Overlanding experience - novice; excited to start getting out there
My first dedicated adventure rig begs for a lightweight, minimalist setup, so I’ve been taking tons of notes from videos and forums. So far, I’ve done a full mechanical review of the van. My first upgrades have been a set of K02’s, new shock absorbers, torsion bars, and coil springs (rear) from Dobsons. It’s a challenge to find some parts, but I’m enjoying the full time 4x4 and KZ diesel. Photo attached, this is before suspension work was done.

Given all the free time, I’m keeping my eyes open for an ‘01 100 Series to start building out for solo adventuring.
Hello Sean, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Oddral and Kent R