Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Garret Coker from North Ms. rig is a 1999 4 door tahoe in the process of finishing up a 5.3 ls swap i am a novice overlander but have offroaded vehicles some in the past.View attachment 157930
Welcome To Overland Bound Garret
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Magic Mike

SummitJunkie

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento County, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound!
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB
Here are links to the Sac Area Meet-ups;
Sierra Foothills Overlanders, Cameron Park CA
US West - Sierra Foothills Overlanders Monthly OLB meet-up/meeting.
Gold Country Monthly Meet-up. Auburn CA
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/gold-country-monthly-meetup/
Elk Grove, CA
US West - Overland Bound Elk Grove, CA Meetup
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.

Awesome!
Thank you for the info!

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi I'm Nick,
I'm driving a 2020 Toyota Tacoma and currently, I live in Buford, GA (approx. 45mins NE of Atlanta). My Overlanding experience is none currently but I've become very interested it in recently. I proposed to my now fiancee last October up near Chatanooga at a cabin I rented it was a little off the beaten path. That's when I realized that I wanted to do stuff like this more often with her. So this year I bought a Tacoma so that's that. I'm looking forward to making the truck more capable and taking my fiancee on more trips into the mountains.

View attachment 157991
Hello Nicholas, welcome to the OB community. Congratulations on your engagement and I'm sure you and your fiancee will have a great time with your new rig.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey guys...long time listener, first-time caller. I've been watching MIke's youtube videos for a while now and figure It was time to join up. Now that we're sort of returning to something the resembles sanity I'd like to find some groups in the North East to hit the trail with! Figured this would be a good place to start
Hello Steve, welcome to the OB community.

Escape_The_Insanity

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Hello, I'm Chad. Thanks for accepting me. I live in Vancouver Wa. I'm a new to overlanding, always been interested. I had a 23' camper that I pulled behing my '13 F350, but upgraded to a Black Series Sergent we can pull behind my brides Jeep easier. I look foward to learning lots and meeting some new people.

Attachments

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello, I'm Chad. Thanks for accepting me. I live in Vancouver Wa. I'm a new to overlanding, always been interested. I had a 23' camper that I pulled behing my '13 F350, but upgraded to a Black Series Sergent we can pull behind my brides Jeep easier. I look foward to learning lots and meeting some new people.
Welcome Chad ,
I am the Northwest Regional Director for Overland Bound. @Greg Eigsti is your closest Member Representative.

Due to “Social Distancing” and “Shelter In Place” practices during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily postponed group meetups, trail rides, and Campouts. Instead the Northwest Member Rep Team has incorporated weekly conference calls each Sunday at 7:30 PM PST (8:30) Mountain Time). A full list with scheduling can be found at Sunday Night Regional Conference Call

Welcome once again
Stay well, stay safe

Mike Rose
NW Director
Overland Bound

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Welcome Chad! Escape the insanity indeed :) Let me know if you have any questions and make sure to check out Rally Point to find local meetups and trail runs. Like this one in Vancouver. :)

ceejwallace

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Wallace
Member #

Hi, I’m Caleb! I live in mostly in Fort Worth, Texas, but also spend a lot of time with my family in central Oregon (the Bend area). I’m fairly new to overlanding and everything that entails, but I’ve always loved camping, hiking, and anything else done in the great outdoors. Also love photographing it!

My current rig that I’m working on is a 2019 RAV4 Adventure. So far I love it!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here’s some current pics of my car:
AA67018E-EEC3-47B8-BBFB-428BF76FFF0B.jpeg54E2C26A-499A-4BE6-A1E3-F3FA59EE8A18.jpeg1C0E1CCD-165A-4351-B6E1-5F5AD06EA488.jpeg

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hi, I’m Caleb! I live in mostly in Fort Worth, Texas, but also spend a lot of time with my family in central Oregon (the Bend area). I’m fairly new to overlanding and everything that entails, but I’ve always loved camping, hiking, and anything else done in the great outdoors. Also love photographing it!

View attachment 158061View attachment 158062View attachment 158063
Welcome to OB! Nice looking Rav4! Was in Bend last weekend and got to see a crazy thunder and lightening storm roll through.

MattLew

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Harriman, TN, Tennessee 61, Harriman, TN, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lewandowski
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4DIE
Hey yall, my name is Brian. I just moved to Raleigh/Durham, NC from East Tennessee for work. I am an aircraft mechanic. I drive a 1969 Jeepster Commando and have slowly been updating the drivetrain and drivability. I love the outdoors and have already camped, and panned for gold in Uwharrie National Forest. Most of my adventures have been in the smokies from Elizabethton, TN to Maryville,TN. I love the coast and am planning to go out there here in the next couple weeks. Anyways, thank you for having me and look forward to getting to know you. B
I just want to apologize now for all the drool I got on that commando. I do not think I have seen one of those since I was in grade school.

davidwells

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nashville, Knoxville
First Name
David
Last Name
Wells
Member #

Hello my name is David. After years of hiking and backpacking w/ the Scouts, I am exploring the Overlanding community in an attempt to find a common activity with my wife who does none of these 'outdoorsy' things. Perhaps riding in a vehicle to a site that supports a tent that you can actually stand up in (her requirements) will become our shared 'adventure place'. Time will tell.

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Hello my name is David. After years of hiking and backpacking w/ the Scouts, I am exploring the Overlanding community in an attempt to find a common activity with my wife who does none of these 'outdoorsy' things. Perhaps riding in a vehicle to a site that supports a tent that you can actually stand up in (her requirements) will become our shared 'adventure place'. Time will tell.
Welcome to OB! Best of luck integrating the wife! I am currently on the same journey ;) Make sure to check out Rally Point to find local get togethers and trail runs.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland BoundDavid
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @rrjones2u and another member who also lives in the Nashville area is @Hank Outdoors, Hank is a wealth of information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 158061View attachment 158062View attachment 158063
Welcome to Overland Bound Caleb.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
There is a occasional DFW meet-up that Prerunner can help you get in touch with.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Chad.