Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, My name is Tyler from Hood River Oregon.

I am keen to learn new techniques to get my 2wd Sprinter van through adventures mostly in the Northwest, and also do a couple trips to the southwest every year. Looking to expand my ability to explore with friends and family.

My company builds water filtration and purification gear, so hoping we can be a resource for people hear with water systems.

Instagram: @guzzleh2o
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Currently I am your Regional Director @Kent R, don't hesitate to contact me for help or information. The NW Member Representatives are @Gabriel Bozeman WA, @Sandpoint Steve ID, @Slimpartywagon OR.

Our Southwest Director is also available to help if you need any info during your trips. @brien

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi guys, thanks for allowing me to join. My name is Rich and I currently live in Henderson, Nevada. Looking forward to the chance to share the outdoors with you all.

I'm new to the overlanding scene, and currently drive a 2020 4runner ORP.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @HappyOurOverlanding

The local meet-up in Las Vegas is run by @The Lone Overlander

Bugnut

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Laven
Member #

Just found y'all. Exploring and feeling this is a cool landing spot for info, chats and direction as I start more 4 wheel based camping and adventure. Used to motorcycle based camping and targeting curves, but hope to expand my 'wanderlust' with the significant other by using 4 wheels instead of 2!

Look forward to see y'all out there.

Mike

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I've never used forums before, trying to learn my way around this site.... I'm from hamilton ontario... any one live around me or the GTA???
Check out the Member map at the top of the page is should give you a good idea of who is there. If you have any problems just message me

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Just found y'all. Exploring and feeling this is a cool landing spot for info, chats and direction as I start more 4 wheel based camping and adventure. Used to motorcycle based camping and targeting curves, but hope to expand my 'wanderlust' with the significant other by using 4 wheels instead of 2!

Look forward to see y'all out there.

Mike
Hi Mike welcome to the OB community. Any thoughts on what those 4 wheels will be?

Reactions: Kent R

P4TR1OT

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Missouri
First Name
Russell
Last Name
Frazier
Hello, my name is Russell, I'm awaiting the arrival of my new truck. I've ordered a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 which should be arriving soon. For over twenty years I've "overlanded" in the military. We currently explore this great country in our camper (2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27'). I'm retired from the U.S. Army and we're interested in getting a little further off the beaten path. We look forward to seeing ya'll on the trail.

RastaPasta

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Williamstown, NJ
First Name
Ross
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello all! I'm new to the forum and looking to learn more about overlanding and all that goes into it. I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon which is bone stock right now. I live in the Philadelphia area, so it's not exactly high-altitude adventures out here, but I'm always willing to check out new places. I'm a fan of unnecessarily long road trips and will travel for adventure - that's the whole reason for the Jeep! That being said, if someone in Colorado is hiring, holy crap let me know because I love it out there and need to make a move haha.
Cheers!

IMG_3702.jpg

Last edited:

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello, my name is Russell, I'm awaiting the arrival of my new truck. I've ordered a 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 AT4 which should be arriving soon. For over twenty years I've "overlanded" in the military. We currently explore this great country in our camper (2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 27'). I'm retired from the U.S. Army and we're interested in getting a little further off the beaten path. We look forward to seeing ya'll on the trail.
Welcome from NE Oklahoma!

Reactions: Kent R and P4TR1OT

CValencia

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Carmen
Last Name
Valencia
Member #

Hi Everyone!

My name is Carmen and I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area. I recently got a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x2 which is a huge upgrade from my little 2015 Nissan Versa Note. I'm a complete novice when it comes to overlanding. I'm here to get guidance, learn and start getting out there. Nice to meet you all :)

Carmen

Last edited:

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Welcome to the OBl community Russel. You'll have quite the setup once you get your truck. I like Airstream trailers even though I've never owned one, but, with my last name, if I ever got one it would have to be a Flying Cloud!

Reactions: P4TR1OT and Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi Everyone!

My name is Carmen and I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area. I recently got a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x2 which is a huge upgrade from my little 2015 Nissan Versa Note. I'm a complete novice when it comes to overlanding. I'm here to get guidance, learn and start getting out there. Nice to meet you all :)

Carmen
Carmen , welcome to the OB community, it's great to have you be a part of the group. Lots and lots of great information in the forums so be sure and spend time there. Also, don't be shy about asking questions because helpful information is only a click away.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello All!

Love camping/ the outdoors. Have a F250 and a Suzuki 450 that I’m looking to get dirty. Joined the forum to confer with like minded individuals and see if I can get some insight on local trails! New to overlanding but looking to get out there!
Welcome Tony.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello all! I'm new to the forum and looking to learn more about overlanding and all that goes into it. I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon which is bone stock right now. I live in the Philadelphia area, so it's not exactly high-altitude adventures out here, but I'm always willing to check out new places. I'm a fan of unnecessarily long road trips and will travel for adventure - that's the whole reason for the Jeep! That being said, if someone in Colorado is hiring, holy crap let me know because I love it out there and need to make a move haha.
Cheers!

View attachment 138992
Hi Ross, welcome to the forums.

CValencia

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Carmen
Last Name
Valencia
Member #

Carmen , welcome to the OB community, it's great to have you be a part of the group. Lots and lots of great information in the forums so be sure and spend time there. Also, don't be shy about asking questions because helpful information is only a click away.
Thank you! It's good to know there's a community that can get me started :)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone!

Carmen

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982

There is a local meet-up in the Phoenix area, if your interested contact @brien for the details.

Reactions: CValencia