Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Greetings from Martin
Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off Road
Overland Experience: Novice, Racetrack Experience: Intermediate

Looking to beef up my Rig. Doing some body aesthetics to it now, then moving forward to a full lift and tire/wheels upgrade. I will def be joining on all the Overland Adventures that my schedule allows me to attend.View attachment 42860 View attachment 42861
View attachment 42862
Hi Martin and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Greetings from Martin

Looking to beef up my Rig. Doing some body aesthetics to it now, then moving forward to a full lift and tire/wheels upgrade. I will def be joining on all the Overland Adventures that my schedule allows me to attend.View attachment 42860 View attachment 42861
View attachment 42862
Hello Martin and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures...nice pics

Nklxwcyz

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Atlanta, GA
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm Matt. I've been lurking on this forum for months and finally signed up. Glad to join and contribute to the community.

IMG_5108.JPG

Rig: 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail
Experience: My wanderlust has inspired distant travel to remote areas, but I'm fairly new to overlanding.

Looking forward to many adventures to come.

Cheers

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi everyone, I'm Matt. I've been lurking on this forum for months and finally signed up. Glad to join and contribute to the community.

View attachment 42873

Experience: My wanderlust has inspired distant travel to remote areas, but I'm fairly new to overlanding.

Cheers
Hello Matt and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: Nklxwcyz

Gotowork

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Perry, Ga. USA
Member #

Welcome to OB. Just south of you, i n Houston Co. Been overlanding in some form or fashion for several years. In the beginning stages of building my XK. Looking forward to seeing your XJ build. Enjoy the adventure.
20171215_105142.jpg

Reactions: RaylsXJ

skotsour

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Northwest Indiana
Member #

Hey there, I've posted here before, but now I'm an official member! I currently have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler but I'm going to be selling it soon as I want to get either an FJ Cruiser or an Xterra. Leaning more towards the FJ, but we'll see.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey there, I've posted here before, but now I'm an official member! I currently have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler but I'm going to be selling it soon as I want to get either an FJ Cruiser or an Xterra. Leaning more towards the FJ, but we'll see.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures..I vote for the FJ

Reactions: skotsour

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 42873

Cheers
Hi Matt and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Colo14er

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ulrich

View attachment 42873

Cheers
Snow in Georgia, gotta love it!

Reactions: Nklxwcyz

Colo14er

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Ulrich
Greetings from Martin

View attachment 42862
Nice Taco but I'd like to see the GT3 on some of these adventures too!