Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Ohio_Grown

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Athens Ohio
Member #

Phil from Athens Ohio. Current Vehicle is a 2004 Tacoma TRD. I have lots of experience driving off road, Camping, and all manner of outdoor activities. I originally built my truck to shuttle rafts, guides and gear on rivers in WV, NC, and TN.

Attachments

Reactions: T-88 and Chadlyb

Ragingcedar

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bend, OR
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Dahlen
Member #

Erik from Bend Oregon! Own a 2001 Honda CRV with just a few upgrades at this time. Bit of a novice when it comes to overlanding but I’m eager to get out there even if all I have is a CRV.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi I'm Matthew from NW Ohio, currently I have a 00 Honda CR-V AWD 5spd. And I just got a 75 Jeep cj5 waiting on my Dad to flat tow it home for me. It's currently still in Montana. I'm a noob off roader but experienced camper I've been tent camping since I was a little kid and love it. View attachment 41919 View attachment 41920
Hello Mathew and welcome to the OB crew..outstanding jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures..I too had a 75 CJ

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Phil from Athens Ohio. Current Vehicle is a 2004 Tacoma TRD. I have lots of experience driving off road, Camping, and all manner of outdoor activities. I originally built my truck to shuttle rafts, guides and gear on rivers in WV, NC, and TN.
Hello Phil and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Erik from Bend Oregon! Own a 2001 Honda CRV with just a few upgrades at this time. Bit of a novice when it comes to overlanding but I’m eager to get out there even if all I have is a CRV.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Hello Erik and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig..look forward to seeing your adventures...

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Overlanders!!!! Thanks for the intro..
Location: Tecate baja California, Mexico..just from Baja, one of the most beautiful places on the earth to overlanding
Rig: 2013 jeep wrangler sport unlimited.
Experience: beginner...

Looking forward to ride with you guys!!!
Hi Luis and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi I'm Matthew from NW Ohio, currently I have a 00 Honda CR-V AWD 5spd. And I just got a 75 Jeep cj5 waiting on my Dad to flat tow it home for me. It's currently still in Montana. I'm a noob off roader but experienced camper I've been tent camping since I was a little kid and love it. View attachment 41919 View attachment 41920
Hi Matthew and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Matthew George

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Just got my emblem today! So excited to be part of a community of fellow off-roaders, and got to do some snow wheeling today!

Rig: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Russell and welcome to OB! Congrats on your new emblems! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: TacoVenturer87

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just got my emblem today! So excited to be part of a community of fellow off-roaders, and got to do some snow wheeling today!

Rig: 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Russell and welcome to the OB crew..congrats ...Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures

OB8945

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Wyoming
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Carter
Member #

I'm Chad from Wyoming and I drive a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 4.0 that my old man and I rebuilt earlier this year and a small lift the previous owner installed, I'm looking forward to keep building this or another rig into a sweet overlanding rig!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I'm Chad from Wyoming and I drive a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with a 4.0 that my old man and I rebuilt earlier this year and a small lift the previous owner installed, I'm looking forward to keep building this or another rig into a sweet overlanding rig!
Hello Chad and welcome to the OB crew..Good looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Chad and welcome to OB! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

TnLC

Rank I

Contributor III

6701D5A5-74F5-441B-8A7F-22B3BB70F1F1.jpeg Nashville area here. I’m a newb hoping to get out for some local adventures with the family and then make it to 100s in the hills next year.

I have a 2004 Land Cruiser that is mostly stock other than tires, at this point.

Reactions: Chadlyb