Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Hey all, Andy here. ‘97 LX450,OME,285s,Slee skids,white knuckle sliders factory lockers,dual batt.
In past cruisers,completed Rubicon,Moab,FJ Summits.. looking for off-road journeys/ trips that are carnage free (hope). Always love(d) camping,hiking,exploring.just moved Back to Ca. After 10 yrs in Colorado. Don’t ask.. hoping to connect with likeminded people. I’m loving all the tips already

Reactions: Chadlyb and 18JLU

18JLU

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Pueblo, CO
First Name
Justin
Last Name
DeCesaro
Member #

Hey all, Andy here. ‘97 LX450,OME,285s,Slee skids,white knuckle sliders factory lockers,dual batt.
In past cruisers,completed Rubicon,Moab,FJ Summits.. looking for off-road journeys/ trips that are carnage free (hope). Always love(d) camping,hiking,exploring.just moved Back to Ca. After 10 yrs in Colorado. Don’t ask.. hoping to connect with likeminded people. I’m loving all the tips already
Welcome. If you get back to CO get in touch with me. Stay safe!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Andy and welcome to the OB crew! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Ty Redden

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Redden
Member #

Hello everyone,

Been following the youtube channel for awhile and decided to finally get to know the community. I live in Reno, NV and while I don't currently have rig I've been tagging along with some buddies during their weekend trips to get my offroad fix in. Looking forward to diving into the forms to get some knowledge on how best to build up my future rig.

Reactions: 18JLU

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone,

Been following the youtube channel for awhile and decided to finally get to know the community. I live in Reno, NV and while I don't currently have rig I've been tagging along with some buddies during their weekend trips to get my offroad fix in. Looking forward to diving into the forms to get some knowledge on how best to build up my future rig.
Hi Ty and welcome to the OB crew! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Taco 16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego
First Name
Lance
Last Name
Myrick
Member #

Hey everyone I just became a new member! I'm excited to meet the community and hopefully find some local Overlanders to explore with (San Diego, CA). I am very impressed with the mission and values of this community.

Here is a pic of my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 that I enjoy exploring in on the weekends to get out in nature. Since my teens I have off-roaded and rode dirt bikes in the desert so I'm decent at off-roading but far from being an expert.

IMG_1132.JPG

Reactions: Chadlyb and T-88

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone - Tobi & Christian here.

Vehicle: 2017 Chevy Colorado Z71
Experience: Novice

We're excited to meet others in the Southeast, learn more about off-roading our vehicle, and become regular campers! We're also beer lovers and IT geeks.
Hello Toni and Christian.Good looking Chevy and look forward to seeing your adventures

Reactions: T-88

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone I just became a new member! I'm excited to meet the community and hopefully find some local Overlanders to explore with (San Diego, CA). I am very impressed with the mission and values of this community.

Here is a pic of my 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 that I enjoy exploring in on the weekends to get out in nature. Since my teens I have off-roaded and rode dirt bikes in the desert so I'm decent at off-roading but far from being an expert.

View attachment 39502
Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Reactions: Taco 16

18JLU

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Pueblo, CO
First Name
Justin
Last Name
DeCesaro
Member #

View attachment 39502
Welcome! Stay safe!

Reactions: Taco 16

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Well I have been over on the planetisuzoo forums but figured I would join here for all the knowledge and great trips that this community has to offer. I have been off road a few times with my rig but havent had a chance to go overlanding yet. Hopefully I can get out soon. Anyways, I have 1995 Isuzu Trooper that I purchased in completely stock form with 92k miles. I have done alot to it since then and have alot more planned. Here are the before and after pics.
Hello Vadim and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rig and look forward to seeing your adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi, guys, I am Nick from New Caney Tx here is my rig i pull it with a 2013 Jeep JKU and the trailer is a Replica of a 1060 M416 US ARMY Trailer. I have a Tepui Tent it sleeps 4, 100 Solar on board 30 Gallon water Propain and all the cooking gear.
Hello Nick and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 39410 Carlo Micheli here, just joined!
I own an 2006 TJ-L which I've named Silvanus ( Roman Demi God of forest/nature ) and have modified overs the years.
I've been bivwacking through New England since 1992 in a 1990 YJ first, and now with my TJ-L

Look forward to settling in with the OB community within the next few days!!

Milli Grazie,
Carlo
Hello Carlo and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep...love the look..looking forward to seeing your adventures