Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

New member from Jeffco, CO. Have a 1986 Bronco II, new to the whole overlanding thing but was raised camping and backpacking and thought this would be another enjoyable thing to add into the mix. I'm looking forward to learning something new and enjoying whatever adventures this brings.
It is a fantastic way to see the world or country you may be in. I am a recovering backpacker and trail runner myself!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Tosh. My wife Heather and I are new to overlanding, but have been avid outdoors folks for many years. I come from an emergency medic background, bit of search and rescue, ambulance paramedic, now a RN. So I can fix people, just never learned anything about fixing vehicles, but I wanna learn!!! I wanna try and do as many of the mods for my rig as I can. We are both excited to get more into overlanding now that we have a vehicle we can do it in. Got myself a 2011 4runner sr5 this year and have started making some modifications to it. Looking forward to some new adventures! Hope to see you all out there someday!
Welcome! Sounds like you are in the right place and you definitely have the right rig.

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Hey everyone,

I’m from Olympia Washington and just bought a 1989 Toyota pickup with 212k miles and don’t have much experience of overlanding other than driving on logging roads near town. My truck isn’t the prettiest but it runs like it got off the lot almost 30 years ago!View attachment 36933

Welcome! I spend a lot of time on the logging roads here in the Cascades and Coastal range in Oregon! You should go checkout the Overlandbound Northwest group to find the locals. There is also a Facebook page you can join.

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

New member here, it's myself and the wife as we will soon be empty nesters. I will return from Europe next summer and look forward to entering the world of Overlanding and experiencing everything it has to offer. Currently stationed in Stuttgart, Germany and have my 2011 Rubicon here with me and my 1977 CJ5 back home.
Great rigs to enjoy the backcountry and thank you for your service. Welcome!

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

View attachment 36952
1) Picture was taken in Yellowstone beginning of June 2017
2) Cheyenne, Wyoming
3) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
4) Overlanding Experience: Ive done a lot of off-roading, camping, general exploring but would consider myself to be somewhere in the beginner stages of overlanding although getting out and exploring I've always done with having been in the Boy Scouts and Military. All upgrades on the Jeep were made the end of 2016 beginning of 2017. Getting out exploring as much as I can.
Welcome! We were in Yellowstone at the same time this year except we were cruising through in a Mini Cooper!

Reactions: Daniel Tibbetts

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Well, ok soo I m Paul
Rig: 2015 Ford Ranger T6 Mk1 ( as for pics I post them leater,first I need to take decent one )
Experience: Minimal, but still I love to learn new things
Welcome fellow Ranger owner! I am in the US and have a 2003 Ranger Edge Plus!

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Current Vehicle: 2016 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
Overland Experience: Novice
Hello Everyone! im so excited to be a member of Overland Bound. I just purchased my Ford Expedition and plan to outfit it with accessories as soon as i can. I know its big and long but i plan to be able to sleep in it and fit all my goods in it as well plus my family. So I needed BIG. I love being outdoors hiking, fishing, dirt bike ridding and camping and can never get enough of it. Ive been an outdoors guy my entire life and absolutely love it. Hope to see you all out there!! View attachment 37135
Welcome, that is a big rig for some big adventures!

Reactions: AUSTIIN

DRT71

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Huffman, TX, USA
Member #

Hello all,

Just got my badges in the mail today! I found this group through the IamJake vids! Simply amazed at how fast the group is growing. I look forward to learning new things from this site, and sharing them with my 2 boys, who are 14 and 10. Cant wait to start modifying my rig!

Loc: Huffman, Tx
Rig: 99 2 Door Tahoe (blazer to me!)
Exp: Novice

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all,

Just got my badges in the mail today! I found this group through the IamJake vids! Simply amazed at how fast the group is growing. I look forward to learning new things from this site, and sharing them with my 2 boys, who are 14 and 10. Cant wait to start modifying my rig!

Hi DRT71 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tahoe! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: DRT71

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all I am new to Overlanding and have a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I live in Ne Alabama and have many different spots to go ride and camp. I am always looking to meet new friends so feel free to hit me up.
Hi Dustin and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey all I am new to Overlanding and have a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I live in Ne Alabama and have many different spots to go ride and camp. I am always looking to meet new friends so feel free to hit me up.
Hello Dustin and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy.....look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Hello all,

Welcome!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!