Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

pace04

Rank 0

Traveler I

This is for member introductions...forum talk 101. Caps lock = yelling. Get it....great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

I got 8 year old 37x12.50,16.5 BFG Baja TA HMMWV military surplus tires on the bronco

lol got em 150$ each

View attachment 1128

Ran em all over the place on and off road in and out of the military, love em. By far not the best for my application... but still... no complaints.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Damn that is a lot of steering dampeners you have there!

Brutus

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Located: North Florida
Rig: 97 3rz 4runner
Experience: Relatively new to offroading, but learned a lot in the past year
What part of North Florida? I am in Mobile AL and go out to Point Washington every year for the 30A Sand Rover Rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

Hello fellow forum members.
I'm Dave from West Haven, Utah.

I drive an stockish 06 Nissan Xterra that gets me around.

Started riding motorcycles around the age of 5, and was very fortunate to have a family that loved camping all summer long. Lots of great experiences and travel memories, and always looking to do more. Been into all kinds of offroading over the years.

Recently sold the motorcycles & atv and we bought a RZR XP1000. Lots of fun, and the wife just loves driving it, which is good for me, as she's now quite confident to take the xterra off-roading too.

Working a day job and my own side business, I don't have a lot of time to spend on forums, and even less time to put up with a lot of the BS & know it all attitudes typically found there. I'm not seeing any of that here and its a very pleasant and welcomed change.
I might even frequent this site more! :blush::tongueclosed:

Really getting more into the overland aspect of travel. Planning on building an off-road teardrop in the future. Just sold the large travel trailer.

Having a great time and just wish I could be out about every weekend!!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Hello fellow forum members.
I'm Dave from West Haven, Utah.

I drive an stockish 06 Nissan Xterra that gets me around.

Started riding motorcycles around the age of 5, and was very fortunate to have a family that loved camping all summer long. Lots of great experiences and travel memories, and always looking to do more. Been into all kinds of offroading over the years.

Recently sold the motorcycles & atv and we bought a RZR XP1000. Lots of fun, and the wife just loves driving it, which is good for me, as she's now quite confident to take the xterra off-roading too.

Working a day job and my own side business, I don't have a lot of time to spend on forums, and even less time to put up with a lot of the BS & know it all attitudes typically found there. I'm not seeing any of that here and its a very pleasant and welcomed change.
I might even frequent this site more! :blush::tongueclosed:

Really getting more into the overland aspect of travel. Planning on building an off-road teardrop in the future. Just sold the large travel trailer.

Having a great time and just wish I could be out about every weekend!!
Hah! DuPont narrows, on the way to the confluence, love that trail, awesome shot. My screen-saver at work is my truck in that same spot from last spring.
Welcome on, I'm here for much the same reasons, keep it real.
Dan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

outback97

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hey everyone! I just found this site yesterday and it looks like a good group of people. I recognize some TNX Xterra folks on here.

We have a 2006 Xterra, as well as a couple of Subaru wagons. The Xterra has expanded our exploration options and my wife and I have really enjoyed exploring Utah and the west with it.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Steve

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hey everyone! I just found this site yesterday and it looks like a good group of people. I recognize some TNX Xterra folks on here.

We have a 2006 Xterra, as well as a couple of Subaru wagons. The Xterra has expanded our exploration options and my wife and I have really enjoyed exploring Utah and the west with it.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Steve
Welcome, although I don't have an Xterra, I've always loved seeing what they can do. Look forward to your posts!

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

Woah! Id like to see some 33"s under that thing, the X's in the tail lights are cool.

haha thanks! I wish I am thinking of doing a small lift with tires better suited for the trails (Cooper AT-Ps?)

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

haha thanks! I wish I am thinking of doing a small lift with tires better suited for the trails (Cooper AT-Ps?)
Lots of good A/T out there man, and even more opinions on their performance. here there is a tire talk thread that is LOADED with info from members direct experiences.... i like it

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

If that is a Renegade, which I believe it is (could be wrong) there is a video on YouTube from Hotrod magazine where they lift and off road test a Renegade, It would be worth watching. I'll see if i can find it and I'll start a new thread and tag you!

XPlore

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Lomita
Member #

If that is a Renegade, which I believe it is (could be wrong) there is a video on YouTube from Hotrod magazine where they lift and off road test a Renegade, It would be worth watching. I'll see if i can find it and I'll start a new thread and tag you!
It is one! I saw that video as well, I'm currently a little hesitant on the lift but in the future I do play on doing something like that! Thanks!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Welcome, @XPlore

I followed a new Renegade the other day, and commented on the tail lights. Reminds me of old newspaper cartoons where they X-out someone's eyes to show them as dead. I certainly hope the new Renegade keeps on rollin! ;)

Glad you found us,
Steve

Reactions: XPlore

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey! I am sorta new to overlanding and off-roading, well in this vehicle at least

I come from Southern California, currently looking to modify my new rig!
View attachment 1166
Definitely interested in seeing what you do with the Renegade. When they first came out I hated em, now I love em and my fiancée wants one. I told her as long as I can put a lift in it, I'm good.