Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All,
I love the outdoors have lived all over the USA but Wyoming is home and being here in the city drives me crazy. I spent 8 years in the Army, 4 years as Infantryman and 4 as a Medic. I have been on 6 of the 7 continents. I spent two years traveling through South East Asia and want to see what's here in the US.
My overlanding buddy is my wife and she loves the outdoors as well.
I get out to be part of nature and remove myself from the drain of what most call life.
I have 18 Jeep wrangler jk 4 inch lift 35 tires Smitty build rooftop tent and adding to it as I get the funds....View attachment 99837

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all. Name is Robbie. Retired army infantry, currently an ICU RN.
Currently live in southeast Missouri, but getting ready to move back to az. Current rig is 2018 JKU and wifes is a 2018 4Runner. Joined at expo then took the Jeep to Moab. Look forward to meeting some folks

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You will be in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

This is a link to the Overland Bound Southeast Rally,
Rally Southeast 2019

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I'm from South Jordan Utah.
Drive an 05 rubicon unlimited
I'm just now getting into overloading, I've been more of a rock crawler but I'm hoping to get either a new diesel JL or Gladiator and start traveling and exploring.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,
My name is Brian I've been Four Wheeling & Overlanding for over 35 yrs.
I'm a past President of The Mammoth Lakes / Eastern Sierra 4 Wheel Drive Club.
I now live in The Central Mountains of Idaho in the town of McCall. Here are a few pics of the trucks I've Built.

My First Ovrland Build
View attachment 99811

My 2nd Build
View attachment 99812

My Current Build
View attachment 99815

and My most exciting time while 4 wheeling !!!

View attachment 99817

See You on the Backroads

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi! I'm David, from Livermore, California. I've been lurking around here for a while, but finally signed up as an Overland Bound member at Overland Expo! Love to explore the West in my 2019 JL Wrangler.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just thought I would say hi I am doing same an prepping for Moab in September, I am east of Columbus an would like to meet up with people that may be doing some camping ect before I go. Just checking to see about meeting others and there builds

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Ya`ll, Steve & Casey here in St. Petersburg, FL. We do some adventure camping in Fl and the southeast sections of the country and are planning our first Colorado trip next year. We own 2 Jeeps but do all our traveling in a 2016 JKU that tows a Weeroll Overland base camp trailer, Cant wait to go on a trip with Overland Bound.View attachment 99781

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everybody! Names Justin.
I'm from the San Francisco bay area. My rig is a 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport, no crazy mods yet. I would say I'm an overlanding newbie, with a moderate amount of off road experience.

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys My family and I are living in Cuzco Peru for the last three years we love over landing and are big supporters of the overlanders passing through Cusco we actually host people in our home and property I’m a mechanic from the states and my wife is a family doctor so we provide the services for free for the people who pass through as well as the community and the people are great and rigs are awesome We are planning to travel and probably pull a trailer conqueror 490 for now until we find something that will fit in our garage and accommodate my family of five we are undecided at the moment but we have some good ideas I fully support this community

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,

I am Johannes (aka Frisko) from the southern part of Germany and I am living quite close to Stuttgart (but grew up in the eastern part of Germany). I always liked the overlanding livestyle but never had an offroad rig so far, which will change soon (yehaa..:hearteyes: ) and I will get my 4door JK Wrangler in two weeks. It will be converted into a camper then. I am also a big kayak fan and currently changing the focus there into sea kayaking, where I have not that much experience so far. But there are a lot of nice places where I still want to paddle in the comming years especially in the fjords and around the islands in Norway, around Ireland and Scotland is also very nice. So bottom line is, spending less time in the office and more days in nature. I am following the overland bound community for almost a year now, really like the idea and core principles and it is also good to see, that the European member count is constantly growing.

Looking forward to get in touch with you.
Johannes

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Your closest Regional Director is @Polaris Overland he can get you in touch with a local member rep

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Folks,

I am Ryan from Big Bear Lake, CA. I drive a 2016 Ford F150 that features a number of overland related products. Love hitting trails all over the U.S. and eager to help in any way I can.

Thanks!

Overland Bound Meetups

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Our West Regional Director @Narbob just adopted a trail in the National Forest by Big Bear if your interested in helping message him on the forum.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone,

I’m Paul from Rhode Island. I drive a 2010 Jeep JKU Sahara. Originally started building it up for crawling and mud, but have come to realize the fiancé and I prefer longer distance travel while avoiding the main roads. Starting off slow with the traditional type of camping gear, minimal recovery gear, and plan on doing the Maine loop that goes to the abandoned trains and the B-52 crash site in about a month. Open to any pointers people have and other routes in the New England area. Look forward to reading about everyone’s experiences and sharing our own. Also if anyone has any pointers on equipment and techniques for filming your adventures that would be a big help. We have a DSLR and i would love to be able to document our trips to share them.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! I'm Benjamin Jarvis.

I've been an Overland Bound/Overland lurker on YouTube and various sites/channels for the past year and a half or so. I decided to take the plunge into this community to learn as much as I can so I can start having my own adventures!

You can find me in the Dallas, TX area.
I have a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek.
I have no overlanding or camping experience. Just a revitalized passion for being outdoors and traveling to new places.

I'm excited to be here - talk soon!

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! Just joined up (finally) at Overland Expo in Flagstaff. I'm Makia, from just outside of Boulder, CO. I dump all of my money into a 2017 Jeep Rubicon Recon Unlimited and camera gear. The Jeep has a few overland-specific mods; 23Zero Litchfield RTT, Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, Goose Gear platform and cubbies with a 60% seat delete, fridge and slide, secondary electrical with solar under the goose gear, and a few other things.

Looking forward to meeting peeps on here and seeing what adventures are next.

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi I'm Daniel I'm about to be 30 in October I am married and have a son who will be 2 in June and I have 2 step daughter's I'm wanting to get a 2018 Toyota Tacoma trd off-road in a few years I really don't know what to say lol

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Northwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y'all
I'm from Hampton Roads Virginia. I've got absolutely ZERO experience with overlanding, I just like camping and working on older cars, so I figured I'd combine the two! I'm currently building an '85 CJ-7 and I'm trying to get her ready for her maiden voyage in July!

Reactions: BluePatina

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB community.

I am located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. For those that don't know the area, Ponte Vedra Beach is about 30 minutes SouthEast of Jacksonville. We live about a mile from the Atlantic coast.
At the time of this posting, I have a practically stock 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium with a bunch of Offroad gear waiting for me to install it stacked up in my garage.
Overland Experience level is Noob for sure, but I' looking forward to getting out there, getting dirty and meeting up with others. I'm married and have 3 kids, so the likelyhood of actually being an overland adventurer feels like a pipe dream. I work in Healthcare IT, but used to be a recording engineer (music). I've got my HAM license (KD9CYN) and a German Shepherd that likes to track and find stuff. Surely there are some conversation starters in there somewhere

Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
North America

Rally Southeast 2019

Overland Bound Regions!

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey, sounds like you have all the requirements to be a top notch Overlander.
You should get a build page going and get to work getting that pile bolted on the rig.
Welcome to the team and I look forward to your families adventures!

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Hello Overland Bound,

My name is Chris, I have been wheeling off and on for the last ten years or so, nothing very hardcore. North Idaho is my home base.

My current ride is a ‘06 Toyota Tundra double cab. View attachment 99845
Welcome Chris @Selkirk_overland .
We do a monthly conference call every 3rd Sunday of the month at 7:30pm. And as you know the snow is finally getting out of the way so we can get out on the trails up here. Check out the calendar for details and the resource map.

-Sandpoint Steve

Reactions: Selkirk_overland