First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I'm in st Robb MO
Rig 2019 toyota tacoma.
Old rig 2014 nissan frontier.
I have been off roading since I was a kid. I grow up neer lake Taho CA and was lucky enough to enjoy all the beauty there.
I love to drive, I love to work on my truck and I love to explore.
Welcome from Washington!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone, I just want to introduce myself. My name is Greg. I own a 2016 4Runner Trail Premium still basically stock although i'm working on upgrades and mods. I'm also located in NJ and looking for some "trial" overland trips that won't scratch my truck too bad.
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad your with us!

Ldstruckn

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Ivins, Utah, United States
First Name
joseph
Last Name
johnson
Member #

Service Branch
US ARMY
New here. Just got into the forums today.
Very experienced in offroading and overlanding. 10years in army with various units. Now i am a VA doctor. Drive an Xterra pro4x that just got paid off. Added 3 inch lift with more to come.
Located in cheyenne but typically not on my days off. Pic from trip to moab three weeks ago

Attachments

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

New here. Just got into the forums today.
Very experienced in offroading and overlanding. 10years in army with various units. Now i am a VA doctor. Drive an Xterra pro4x that just got paid off. Added 3 inch lift with more to come.
Located in cheyenne but typically not on my days off. Pic from trip to moab three weeks ago
Welcome!

Rayford94

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Meridian, MS, USA
Member #

I’m a new member out of Meridian, MS. I got into overlanding recently, as my work in the oil field and as a geologist has me making long trips into remote areas, so I figured I’d make the best of it and see the sites along the way.

My rig is a 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk. So far, my only mod is 30.5” BFG KO2’s. I also have a Smittybilt Overlander tent which I am loving. I’ll probably lift the Jeep at least 2” and put rock sliders on it. Then maybe a winch.

I’m also a Jeep Badge of Honor collector. So far, I have Black Gap Road from Big Bend National Park. Until a lift and rock sliders, I’ll be seeking out up to 6-7 Jeep rated trails for badges.
IMG_2314.jpg DSC00383.JPG

Last edited:

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I’m a new member out of Meridian, MS. I got into overlanding recently, as my work in the oil field and as a geologist has me making long trips into remote areas, so I figured I’d make the best of it and see the sites along the way.

My rig is a 2014 Cherokee Trailhawk. So far, my only mod is 30.5” BFG KO2’s. I also have a Smittybilt Overlander tent which I am loving. I’ll probably lift the Jeep at least 2” and put rock sliders on it. Then maybe a winch.

I’m also a Jeep Badge of Honor collector. So far, I have Black Gap Road from Big Bend National Park. Until a lift and rock sliders, I’ll be seeking out up to 6-7 Jeep rated trails for badges.
View attachment 85785 View attachment 85786
Welcome!!

Reactions: Rayford94

Wbynot

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Brisbane QLD, Australia
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Sinden
Member #

New member here from Brisbane, Australia.
Currently driving a Toyota Prado 150 petrol. Get out camping and 4wding regularly and at least one three week touring trip a year.

Attachments