Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

KATRINA

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello!
My name is Katrina and I have newly joined Overland Bound. I'm located in Los Angeles, CA. I have experience on jeep trails in the local mountains and deserts, but am currently trying to build out my new-to-me 2003 Ford F350. I have picked up a truck cap and am looking for ideas, suggestions, and advice on the interior camping platform build and other system components needed to make this a worthy overlanding rig!

KATRINA

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello!
My name is Katrina and I have newly joined Overland Bound. I'm located in Los Angeles, CA. I have experience on jeep trails in the local mountains and deserts, but am currently trying to build out my new-to-me 2003 Ford F350. I have picked up a truck cap and am looking for ideas, suggestions, and advice on the interior camping platform build and other system components needed to make this a worthy overlanding rig!
Also, here is are snaps of my trusty steed!

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello!
Welcome to Overland Bound, great to have you here. This a great community with awesome people. Make sure to look into the forum for local Overlanding groups and meet-ups, in your area. If you have any questions reach out to the community.

jasgwoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Nashville, TN
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
I'm a novice to Overlanding but an avid backpacker/camper so I'm excited to be able to bring a few more creature comforts along as well as go some other interesting places.
Welcome!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone! Another new guy here. Found y'all while looking for some info on Land Rovers and thought I'd join up. Wouldn't consider myself an overlander just yet, but I do love adventure and this looks right up my alley. Mostly I've been involved with the bushcraft community and general woods bumming. I have a fair bit of experience wheeling in the mud but now I mostly just want to ride good trails and do some exploring, hiking, camping and all that.

I also enjoy paddling sports but still consider myself a novice in that department. I've paddles some small lakes, a small portion of the Yazoo River and took a day trip down the mighty Mississippi River. Hoping to spend a good deal more time on the water next year. Really that is what led to me looking into vehicles. I've been a motorcycle commuter for a good while and needed something that could carry kayaks/canoes and all the accouterments that go with them. My wife drives a Dodge Journey and let me tell you, we've had a few camping trips in that thing but with three kids and all the gear it gets really tight. I was leaning towards a Cherokee but a Land Rover Disco ii caught my eye and now I'm looking at them. Looks to be a nice base rig to build off with good towing capacity for that adventure trailer I keep saying that I'm going to build one day.

Anyways, enough about me. Look forward to talking with fellow adventurers and hope to see y'all on the trail one day.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: SouthernJourneyman

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Alva
15 LandRover LR4
Miami, FL
Novice
Out to have adventures with the family and have fun with the car.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Nashville, TN
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition
I'm a novice to Overlanding but an avid backpacker/camper so I'm excited to be able to bring a few more creature comforts along as well as go some other interesting places.

@Kent R

Jeremy Brown

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone!

Rig: cuurently do not own one but saving up to buy a used Ram 2500 Cummins for my family of four.
Overlanding Experience Background: when I was younger I did a lot of offroading in an ‘88 Cherokee and in 2003 did an 8,000 mile trip across the US in a ‘97 Jeep Wrangler. My wife and I love to travel but she had a bad experience flying a few years ago. We want our boys (7 & 5) to see as much of the world that we live in as we can and we love camping, backpacking, and outdoor adventures. Overlanding will allow us to do all of these things.

Jeremy

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I finally decided to join and become a contributing member. I've been sneaking and peeking at this site for a while. Now I'm a member
Welcome @Jhop567! Member or sneaker, you are welcome here. It is always nice to have another Northern Idaho member join in. There is a lot going on in the North Idaho / Spokane area for you to become involved in. If you haven't already looked, head on over to the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well. A couple of events that might interest you are the Inland Northwest Conference Call [link], which is a monthly event, and the ARRL Technician Class [link] coming up on January 10, 2019. Of course, the grand daddy of meetups is at the annual NW Overland Rally [link] in June of each year.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!

Rig: cuurently do not own one but saving up to buy a used Ram 2500 Cummins for my family of four.
Overlanding Experience Background: when I was younger I did a lot of offroading in an ‘88 Cherokee and in 2003 did an 8,000 mile trip across the US in a ‘97 Jeep Wrangler. My wife and I love to travel but she had a bad experience flying a few years ago. We want our boys (7 & 5) to see as much of the world that we live in as we can and we love camping, backpacking, and outdoor adventures. Overlanding will allow us to do all of these things.

Jeremy

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I finally decided to join and become a contributing member. I've been sneaking and peeking at this site for a while. Now I'm a member

The Inland-northwest meet-up conference call happens the third Sunday of the month, and they are also having several trail runs during the summer. If your interested here is the forum link.https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/inland-northwest-conference-call-06-17-2018.13703/
@Sandpoint Steve is your local contact.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Jedi and Harmz32

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Join us Sunday for the conference call. Nice to have someone new up here in North county. We are practically neighbors.

Reactions: Jedi and Harmz32