First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I live just north of Columbus OH. I just picked up a 1997 80 Series Land Cruiser that I am converting into an Overlanding rig. I used to do offroading in college in a 2008 Nissan Frontier but it has been a while. I would put myself somewhere between novice and advanced since Overlanding is new to me and offroading is very common. I am excited to be in the group and looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Alex
Welcome! That’s a great looking 80 series, and a great platform to start with!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alex and I live just north of Columbus OH. I just picked up a 1997 80 Series Land Cruiser that I am converting into an Overlanding rig. I used to do offroading in college in a 2008 Nissan Frontier but it has been a while. I would put myself somewhere between novice and advanced since Overlanding is new to me and offroading is very common. I am excited to be in the group and looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Alex
Hallo Alex
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey guys,

Alex

Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey guys,

Alex
Hello Alex, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey guys,

Alex
Welcome to Overland Bound Alex
A great resource near you is Member Representative @Ohio Valley Overland
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
I know this is short noice but you might want to check out Overland Expo East this weekend https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Alex
A great resource near you is Member Representative @Ohio Valley Overland
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
I know this is short notice but you might want to check out Overland Expo East this weekend https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // APRIL 21-22, 2023 // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully, I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Thank you for all the helpful links! I would love to make it overland expo east but I actually am tearing my rig down this weekend! If something changes, I will see you out there!

SJT

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Sandra
Last Name
Foulds
Hi…Sandra from the UK
Toyota Landcruiser with Bush Company Roof Top Tent.
Husband and I did three months on/off road in Spain etc this year.
Off to Norway in January.
The tent makes a very comfortable second home.
Always looking for shared tips and advice…..thanks for the join up.

Sheedy614

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sunbury, OH, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Sheedy
Member #

Hi…Sandra from the UK
I spent a little over a month hiking the Camino De Santiago in Spain! A beautiful country! Welcome!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi…Sandra from the UK
Hallo Sandra
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Hi from northwestern suburbs of Chicago.

I recently purchased a 2013 Lexus GX460 with the hopes to build it out for overlanding. I realize there’s not too many groups or opportunities around the Chicagoland area but am hoping the community grows in the region so I can learn from those with way more experience than I have, which is none outside of camping .

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hi from northwestern suburbs of Chicago.

I recently purchased a 2013 Lexus GX460 with the hopes to build it out for overlanding. I realize there’s not too many groups or opportunities around the Chicagoland area but am hoping the community grows in the region so I can learn from those with way more experience than I have, which is none outside of camping .

Welcome to Overland Bound

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank VI

Influencer I

First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hi…Sandra from the UK
Hello Sandra, welcome to Overland Bound