Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Good afternoon Gents,

I am Jeremy from Russellville, Ar. Selling my VW TDI and just purchased this beater for a song. 99 Yukon. 5.7 Vortec. Runs quieter than the VW. The yukon was about a quarter what I am getting for my VW so excited to start tinkering. Past 4x4 experience was owning 6 different IHC Scouts(2x 800's and 4 Scout II's). Wife is on-board for the tinkering and the journey. View attachment 241956
Hello Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound.

Mack88DO

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Whispering Pines, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
MacKrell
Member #

Hey y’all! Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Matt and I’m located in NC. Newly transplanted from East Texas. Been around trail running and camping for years. Previously, I was running a 2018 Raptor which was a hell of a truck. I couldn’t handle pinstriping the paint on such an expensive vehicle so I sold that and I am currently building up a 96’ LX450 with factory lockers. Just finished baselining and got the 2.5 in OME lift and white knuckle off-road rock sliders on. Heading over to throw some 35’s on the ole boy this week. I love to turn wrenches and learn about the rig I’m working on. In any case, would love to meet some people in my neck of the woods to run some trails with, wrench on rigs, and do some camping! Excited to join the community!

Attachments

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey y’all! Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Matt and I’m located in NC. Newly transplanted from East Texas. Been around trail running and camping for years. Previously, I was running a 2018 Raptor which was a hell of a truck. I couldn’t handle pinstriping the paint on such an expensive vehicle so I sold that and I am currently building up a 96’ LX450 with factory lockers. Just finished baselining and got the 2.5 in OME lift and white knuckle off-road rock sliders on. Heading over to throw some 35’s on the ole boy this week. I love to turn wrenches and learn about the rig I’m working on. In any case, would love to meet some people in my neck of the woods to run some trails with, wrench on rigs, and do some camping! Excited to join the community!
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Matthew
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Good afternoon Gents,

I am Jeremy from Russellville, Ar. Selling my VW TDI and just purchased this beater for a song. 99 Yukon. 5.7 Vortec. Runs quieter than the VW. The yukon was about a quarter what I am getting for my VW so excited to start tinkering. Past 4x4 experience was owning 6 different IHC Scouts(2x 800's and 4 Scout II's). Wife is on-board for the tinkering and the journey. View attachment 241956
Hallo Jeremy
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Matt
A great local contact is @NC-Trooper
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@AdventureWithDanan is the Southeast Director, he can help with regional information.
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good afternoon Gents,

Welcome To Overland Bound Jeremy
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
@AdventureWithDanan is the Southeast Director, he can help with regional information.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey friends

Brian from the Nashville, TN area checking in as a new user!

I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD. Have had it since 2021. Fairly new to off roading and over landing; been out just a handful of times

If anyone in the area would like to meet up and ride hmu!

Welcome to Overland Bound

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good afternoon Gents,

Hello Jeremy, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Matt, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey friends

I have a 2004 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD. Have had it since 2021. Fairly new to off roading and over landing; been out just a handful of times

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound!

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey friends

Welcome to Overland Bound Brian.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey friends

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey friends

Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
A great resource in TN is @Hank Outdoors
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

TN4Runnin

Rank I

Contributor III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Doyle
Hey friends

Welcome To Overland Bound Brian
A great resource in TN is @Hank Outdoors
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Thank you, appreciate the info