Last Name
Bendel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6MFB
Service Branch
CA State Guard
Hey everyone!

My names Justin from Massachusetts. I have a 2016 F250 6.2L 4x4 . My wife and I just bought a truck bed camper 96 Weekender pretty much sight unseen in oregon. We’re shipping the truck out to oregon flying out, marrying them up and taking a two week road trip home.

My experience is pretty much just the off-road beaches in Massachusetts my entire life. Bought my first truck bed camper in highschool brought it back to life and spent most of my free time on the beaches.
Welcome to OB. Lots of great people and resources in this community. You’ll enjoy it.

RedRyder

Rank VI

Influencer I

Rathdrum, ID
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Bendel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6MFB
Service Branch
CA State Guard
Good morning Adventurers!

View attachment 239139

Located in Southern Maryland
2020 Chevy Colorado ZR2, bone stock for now
Just getting into adventuring. I’ve spent a handful of days at ORV parks, but never spent days out in the wild, but looking forward to getting started!
Welcome to OB.

RedRyder

Rank VI

Influencer I

Rathdrum, ID
First Name
Nathan
Last Name
Bendel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6MFB
Service Branch
CA State Guard
Hey everyone, my name is Jared and I’m new to this app, but also new to the Jeep world and off-roading/overlanding.

I live in the East SF Bay Area of California with my amazing wife and two daughters, and our two dogs.

I drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and just bought it a few months ago. I’ve never owned a 4x4 before but am loving learning and driving and adventuring in it.
Welcome to OB Jared. Enjoy your new adventures.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Thanks for the welcome and the info and link about the Bay Area meet ups! I’d love to make it to one of these! Do you guys ever do any “local”-ish day trip trails, or is most of it overnight types of things?
We do do some, the challenge is doing trails that are close enough. The last weekend in September there is a trip to Corral Hollow that is scheduled as an overnight but it is close enough to come back home afterwards if you want.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

Hello all
Im Jaime from Kerman Ca. Fresno Co.
I drive a 2008 toyota tacoma
Me and the family usually do overnight trips.
Happy to be here.
Hi Jaime,

I'm Steve out if Visalia CA. Welcome to OB. We have meetings in Visalia and we will be planning a trip to Monache Meadows in October and our snow camping which will be above Fresno CA. I'm slammed at work and looking for a date for the meeting but watch the Rally point for the meeting date and location. Adrian in our group has a nice Tacoma set up. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

JaredThomsen

Rank VI

Member III

Concord, Contra Costa County, California, United States
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Thomsen
Member #

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know!

Thanks for the welcome and the info and link about the Bay Area meet ups! I’d love to make it to one of these! Do you guys ever do any “local”-ish day trip trails, or is most of it overnight types of things?
We do do some, the challenge is doing trails that are close enough. The last weekend in September there is a trip to Corral Hollow that is scheduled as an overnight but it is close enough to come back home afterwards if you want.

Sir_Wolfattude

Rank III

Advocate III

Pahrump, Nye County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Bagshaw
Member #

I'm a new guy, have done some trips out there, enjoy going there..... in fact my wife tells me I never take the same route twice or so.
I'm also an old guy, but who is counting?
Live in the Western side of VA close the the Shenandoah National Park and others.
Busy most weekends though, so do my exploring during the week. Also have a Ham license (for many years) and do some POTA trips.
Hi Richard welcome to OBO, I'm also a new member as of last month I'm in southern Nevada again welcome.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I'm a new guy, have done some trips out there, enjoy going there..... in fact my wife tells me I never take the same route twice or so.
Live in the Western side of VA close the the Shenandoah National Park and others.
Busy most weekends though, so do my exploring during the week. Also have a Ham license (for many years) and do some POTA trips.
Hello Richard, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone!

My names Justin from Massachusetts. I have a 2016 F250 6.2L 4x4 . My wife and I just bought a truck bed camper 96 Weekender pretty much sight unseen in oregon. We’re shipping the truck out to oregon flying out, marrying them up and taking a two week road trip home.

My experience is pretty much just the off-road beaches in Massachusetts my entire life. Bought my first truck bed camper in highschool brought it back to life and spent most of my free time on the beaches.
Hello Justin, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Good morning Adventurers!

View attachment 239139

Located in Southern Maryland
2020 Chevy Colorado ZR2, bone stock for now
Just getting into adventuring. I’ve spent a handful of days at ORV parks, but never spent days out in the wild, but looking forward to getting started!
Hello Anthony, welcome to Overland Bound!

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hey Richard
Welcome to OB
I’m in mid tennesse !

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hello all
Im Jaime from Kerman Ca. Fresno Co.
I drive a 2008 toyota tacoma
Me and the family usually do overnight trips.
Happy to be here.
Hello ! Welcome to overland bound !
Got any pics of the taco.

Attachments

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hey everyone!

Hey Justin welcome
Got any cool beach pics from ma?

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hi I'm Ed from Raleigh, NC. Currently driving a trusty old 2004 Subaru Legacy Wagon 35th Anniversary Edition (just 50k miles now w/JDM engine swap) which was mainly used to cart kids to/from baseball/softball tournaments the last decade along the east coast of the US through muddy field parking lots where only soccer moms' Jeeps dared. ;-) Interested in getting into light overlanding in the North Carolina area. Luckily my tires are about due so looking at putting on a modest 1.5" lift and getting AT's vs the straight street tires to make it look less grocery-getter looking (if that's possible!)

View attachment 238669
Welcome to OB !
Subis look cool lifted!

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hello!

Rig: 2022 Ram Rebel
Experience: Mostly on-road road trips

Just getting started and trying to figure out how to outfit my rig without voiding my warranty. Well, if I do, that’s probably okay too.

- Josh
Welcome to ob !
How do you like the rebel ?

Loose Nutts off road

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Garhartt
Member #

Hey everyone, my name is Jared and I’m new to this app, but also new to the Jeep world and off-roading/overlanding.

I live in the East SF Bay Area of California with my amazing wife and two daughters, and our two dogs.

I drive a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and just bought it a few months ago. I’ve never owned a 4x4 before but am loving learning and driving and adventuring in it.
Hallo Jared
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden
Welcome to OB !