First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey!
The names Jess, I live in Upstate New York I'm 28 years old and I purchased a Frontier this year with the plans of starting to do some overlanding. I just started work as a software engineer and with my new job I have a lot of freedom of movement which brought me here. I haven't made any modifications to my vehicle at this time and my camping experience has been limited to mostly day hikes with some overnight trips. Looking to connect with people nearby who are more experienced and get to know some new people in my area.
Hello Jess, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone, Yup I’m the new guy on here, gotta start somewhere. Please feel free to reach out and say hi to me. I’m looking forward to any meets or adventures. Hope for some good Laughs and new friends along the way.

Location- Spooner, WI

Experience- I have had a few years experience trail riding and camping from living in northern MN and just adventure driving and going off-roading in convoys with groups of friends. I’m definitely a outdoors and adventure enthusiast.

Vehicle- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Edition
2” Mopar Fox Shocks full suspension lift
Aftermarket front bumper
12,000 Lb smittybuilt winch
Synthetic winch line
Aftermarket light bar
Aftermarket light bar windshield wrap around brackets
Aftermarket ditch lighting
Aftermarket rear bumper on order
Alien gear full sun shade
Aftermarket accessories power switch panel
22x12 -51 wheels
35” pantagonia Mud tires
I know there is more just can’t think, please give me a shout if anyone wants to do a ride. Also I will be headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Jeep invasion hope too see you guys down there, also if you have any input for that trip let me know I haven’t been there before. Thanks in advance!
Hello Tom, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey y’all I’m Luke

Riverside, CA

2001 Toyota 4Runner (2wd :( )

Experience: Beginner - little to none at all
But looking forward to some trips and meeting some amazing people and having a great time with this community!!
Hello Luke, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone from Baja Sur Mexico...
March 2020 when Covid shut work and travel down my wife and I looked at each other and said "Now what?". Thanks to Amazon and the recent purchase of a 2013 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport, we set out to explore our surroundings with our then 5 year old daughter. Prior to that I couldn't tell you overlanding from overloading haha.
Suffice to say we're hooked and though somewhat limited in terms of gear availability here we've outfitted ourselves to be self sufficient (at least for desert/beach locations), and we've seen places that we never would have with any other form of travel. Rig and gear still works in progress (raise your hand if you're done outfitting) but calling on my inner McGyver has been half the fun.
Rig: 2013 TacomaTRD Sport
Notable mods: Bilstein 5100s with rear AAL
ARB single compressor
Speedflate
4xInnovations sliders
Softopper
True-Trac rear diff
Future mods: Don't get me startedView attachment 237278
Hello Mitch, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to be here.

Vehicle: 2012 Honda Ridgeline

Experience: Beginner- I’ve always been very intrigued by overlanding but this is my first time diving in.
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello to all my name is John and I live in north Alabama. I have always liked to and wanted to explore and see new places but sometimes life gets in the way. I have reach a point in my life that I can now go. I am planning to overland The Continental Divide Trail across New Mexico or Colorado with a couple of friends in 2025.

View attachment 237230
Hello John, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey!
The names Jess, I live in Upstate New York I'm 28 years old and I purchased a Frontier this year with the plans of starting to do some overlanding. I just started work as a software engineer and with my new job I have a lot of freedom of movement which brought me here. I haven't made any modifications to my vehicle at this time and my camping experience has been limited to mostly day hikes with some overnight trips. Looking to connect with people nearby who are more experienced and get to know some new people in my area.
Hello Jess, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone, Yup I’m the new guy on here, gotta start somewhere. Please feel free to reach out and say hi to me. I’m looking forward to any meets or adventures. Hope for some good Laughs and new friends along the way.

Location- Spooner, WI

Experience- I have had a few years experience trail riding and camping from living in northern MN and just adventure driving and going off-roading in convoys with groups of friends. I’m definitely a outdoors and adventure enthusiast.

Vehicle- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Edition
2” Mopar Fox Shocks full suspension lift
Aftermarket front bumper
12,000 Lb smittybuilt winch
Synthetic winch line
Aftermarket light bar
Aftermarket light bar windshield wrap around brackets
Aftermarket ditch lighting
Aftermarket rear bumper on order
Alien gear full sun shade
Aftermarket accessories power switch panel
22x12 -51 wheels
35” pantagonia Mud tires
I know there is more just can’t think, please give me a shout if anyone wants to do a ride. Also I will be headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Jeep invasion hope too see you guys down there, also if you have any input for that trip let me know I haven’t been there before. Thanks in advance!
Hello Tom, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey y’all I’m Luke

Riverside, CA

2001 Toyota 4Runner (2wd :( )

Experience: Beginner - little to none at all
But looking forward to some trips and meeting some amazing people and having a great time with this community!!
Hello Luke, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone from Baja Sur Mexico...
March 2020 when Covid shut work and travel down my wife and I looked at each other and said "Now what?". Thanks to Amazon and the recent purchase of a 2013 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport, we set out to explore our surroundings with our then 5 year old daughter. Prior to that I couldn't tell you overlanding from overloading haha.
Suffice to say we're hooked and though somewhat limited in terms of gear availability here we've outfitted ourselves to be self sufficient (at least for desert/beach locations), and we've seen places that we never would have with any other form of travel. Rig and gear still works in progress (raise your hand if you're done outfitting) but calling on my inner McGyver has been half the fun.
Rig: 2013 TacomaTRD Sport
Notable mods: Bilstein 5100s with rear AAL
ARB single compressor
Speedflate
4xInnovations sliders
Softopper
True-Trac rear diff
Future mods: Don't get me startedView attachment 237278
Hello Mitch, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to be here.

Vehicle: 2012 Honda Ridgeline

Experience: Beginner- I’ve always been very intrigued by overlanding but this is my first time diving in.
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

2ducksbyland

Rank II

Contributor III

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
RobnTrinia
Last Name
Braughton
Member #

Hello!!

Currently we live in Eastern Washington. We are 2 ducks who have flown to a lot of places and now have decided to forgo the air and go by land.
one jeep is 2019 Sahara JLU
two jeep is 2020 Rubicon JLU

We have just started overlanding. A couple of trips so far, but looking forward to many many more.

Rob n Trinia

Attachments