Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, Yup I’m the new guy on here, gotta start somewhere. Please feel free to reach out and say hi to me. I’m looking forward to any meets or adventures. Hope for some good Laughs and new friends along the way.

Location- Spooner, WI

Experience- I have had a few years experience trail riding and camping from living in northern MN and just adventure driving and going off-roading in convoys with groups of friends. I’m definitely a outdoors and adventure enthusiast.

Vehicle- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Edition
2” Mopar Fox Shocks full suspension lift
Aftermarket front bumper
12,000 Lb smittybuilt winch
Synthetic winch line
Aftermarket light bar
Aftermarket light bar windshield wrap around brackets
Aftermarket ditch lighting
Aftermarket rear bumper on order
Alien gear full sun shade
Aftermarket accessories power switch panel
22x12 -51 wheels
35” pantagonia Mud tires
I know there is more just can’t think, please give me a shout if anyone wants to do a ride. Also I will be headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Jeep invasion hope too see you guys down there, also if you have any input for that trip let me know I haven’t been there before. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Great looking rig, have a great time at the Jeep Invasion.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO Moore Expo – Midwest Overlanding and Off-Road Expo
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey!
The names Jess, I live in Upstate New York I'm 28 years old and I purchased a Frontier this year with the plans of starting to do some overlanding. I just started work as a software engineer and with my new job I have a lot of freedom of movement which brought me here. I haven't made any modifications to my vehicle at this time and my camping experience has been limited to mostly day hikes with some overnight trips. Looking to connect with people nearby who are more experienced and get to know some new people in my area.
Welcome To Overland Bound Jess
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. The map is the quickest way to find members in your area, there have been meet-ups in the finger lakes area in the past.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to all my name is John and I live in north Alabama. I have always liked to and wanted to explore and see new places but sometimes life gets in the way. I have reach a point in my life that I can now go. I am planning to overland The Continental Divide Trail across New Mexico or Colorado with a couple of friends in 2025.

View attachment 237230
Welcome To Overland Bound John
There are two Member Representatives in the south @Cwilli17 in Mississippi and @k9sar in Georgia, both might have local info for you.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. The Continental Divide track is on the map, it starts at the NM/Mexico boarder that is the easiest way to find it.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello Everyone,

John here from the San Diego area. My wife and I are in our late 50's and hoping to meet up with like minded adventurers for weekend trips and longer overland trails. We did a lot of car camping, when the kids were young, out of a Jeep Cherokee in the 80's, then later is a F250 full size truck with a slide in camper, then to a Class C RV. Seems we have come full circle lol. Getting out of the campground structure and into the wild is our desire now.

Here is our rig.
2021 Jeep JLU
We are novice Overlanders and good Adventure seekers. :)

View attachment 237199
Welcome to Overland Bound John
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a very active meet-up in San Diego that you can find on the map, they meet monthly.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey y’all I’m Luke

Riverside, CA

2001 Toyota 4Runner (2wd :( )

Experience: Beginner - little to none at all
But looking forward to some trips and meeting some amazing people and having a great time with this community!!
Hallo Luke
Esposito sound like the brothers
In hockey
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey!
The names Jess, I live in Upstate New York I'm 28 years old and I purchased a Frontier this year with the plans of starting to do some overlanding. I just started work as a software engineer and with my new job I have a lot of freedom of movement which brought me here. I haven't made any modifications to my vehicle at this time and my camping experience has been limited to mostly day hikes with some overnight trips. Looking to connect with people nearby who are more experienced and get to know some new people in my area.
Hallo Jess
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

3rdgentoy

Rank II

Contributor III

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Luke
Last Name
Esposito
Member #

Hey y’all I’m Luke

Riverside, CA

But looking forward to some trips and meeting some amazing people and having a great time with this community!!
Hallo Luke
Esposito sound like the brothers
In hockey
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden
Yeah hahah sadly no relation to the brothers but am a huge hockey fan!

Mexdawg

Rank I

Contributor II

Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
McDonald
Hello everyone from Baja Sur Mexico...
March 2020 when Covid shut work and travel down my wife and I looked at each other and said "Now what?". Thanks to Amazon and the recent purchase of a 2013 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport, we set out to explore our surroundings with our then 5 year old daughter. Prior to that I couldn't tell you overlanding from overloading haha.
Suffice to say we're hooked and though somewhat limited in terms of gear availability here we've outfitted ourselves to be self sufficient (at least for desert/beach locations), and we've seen places that we never would have with any other form of travel. Rig and gear still works in progress (raise your hand if you're done outfitting) but calling on my inner McGyver has been half the fun.
Rig: 2013 TacomaTRD Sport
Notable mods: Bilstein 5100s with rear AAL
ARB single compressor
Speedflate
4xInnovations sliders
Softopper
True-Trac rear diff
Future mods: Don't get me started90542074-0189-4862-BB3E-C6057D373517.jpeg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey!
Hello Jess, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone, Yup I’m the new guy on here, gotta start somewhere. Please feel free to reach out and say hi to me. I’m looking forward to any meets or adventures. Hope for some good Laughs and new friends along the way.

Location- Spooner, WI

Experience- I have had a few years experience trail riding and camping from living in northern MN and just adventure driving and going off-roading in convoys with groups of friends. I’m definitely a outdoors and adventure enthusiast.

Vehicle- 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Edition
2” Mopar Fox Shocks full suspension lift
Aftermarket front bumper
12,000 Lb smittybuilt winch
Synthetic winch line
Aftermarket light bar
Aftermarket light bar windshield wrap around brackets
Aftermarket ditch lighting
Aftermarket rear bumper on order
Alien gear full sun shade
Aftermarket accessories power switch panel
22x12 -51 wheels
35” pantagonia Mud tires
I know there is more just can’t think, please give me a shout if anyone wants to do a ride. Also I will be headed to Pigeon Forge, TN for the Jeep invasion hope too see you guys down there, also if you have any input for that trip let me know I haven’t been there before. Thanks in advance!
Hello Tom, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
March 2020 when Covid shut work and travel down my wife and I looked at each other and said "Now what?". Thanks to Amazon and the recent purchase of a 2013 Tacoma TRD 4x4 Sport, we set out to explore our surroundings with our then 5 year old daughter. Prior to that I couldn't tell you overlanding from overloading haha.
Suffice to say we're hooked and though somewhat limited in terms of gear availability here we've outfitted ourselves to be self sufficient (at least for desert/beach locations), and we've seen places that we never would have with any other form of travel. Rig and gear still works in progress (raise your hand if you're done outfitting) but calling on my inner McGyver has been half the fun.
ARB single compressor
Speedflate
4xInnovations sliders
Softopper
True-Trac rear diff
Future mods: Don't get me startedView attachment 237278
Hello Mitch and family, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey y’all I’m Luke

Riverside, CA

Hello Luke, welcome to Overland Bound. No big deal about 2nd, that will get you most anywhere you want

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
ARB single compressor
Speedflate
4xInnovations sliders
Softopper
True-Trac rear diff
Future mods: Don't get me startedView attachment 237278
Welcome To Overland Bound
Good looking rig, you live in a great spot to get out and use it.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com I know its a long drive but Flagstaff AZ is a great event.

Reactions: Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi, I'm Frank from North Texas (Wichita Falls), been following y'all for awhile and thought I'd go ahead and become a member. Looking forward to chatting and learning some overlanding tips from ya! I have a 2001 Nissan Xterra I've had for about 6 months now, just getting all the bugs and possible bugs fixed before I start building up the rig. View attachment 237116
Hello Frank, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! Been owner of this 1994 FZJ80 for 15 years. Was our everyday driver for 8 of those. Became the snow and surf wagon. Been bringing her up to snuff with allot of overdue maintenance, body and paint, a 4" lift, 33" tires on stock powder coated rims. Slee short bus front bumper. Still waiting on the rear. I'm an avid mountain biker, love camping, but relatively new to the off road/overland scene. Learning!
Hello Carlos, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello everyone! I am Eric from Leesburg, Virginia, USA. I am a novice at Overlanding and just getting started. In my youth, I backpacked and camped all the time. My other hobby is motorcycle touring across the US and Canada.

My rig is a 2022 Ford Raptor and starting my journey to figure out how I outfit my rig with a dizzying number of options! :smile: First priority seems like it should be recovery!! I hope to meet-up someday.

View attachment 237151View attachment 237152
Hello Eric, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all, after many many years of dreaming, the wife and I finally took the plunge and bought a cargo trailer toy hauler to convert into our own personal adventure trailer. We've got a bunch of kids so even the relatively tame activity of heading to a campground is an adventure for us.

I'm planning to slowly convert our rig into something we can comfortably boondock with over time.
Hello Tbird, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Everyone,

John here from the San Diego area. My wife and I are in our late 50's and hoping to meet up with like minded adventurers for weekend trips and longer overland trails. We did a lot of car camping, when the kids were young, out of a Jeep Cherokee in the 80's, then later is a F250 full size truck with a slide in camper, then to a Class C RV. Seems we have come full circle lol. Getting out of the campground structure and into the wild is our desire now.

Here is our rig.
2021 Jeep JLU
We are novice Overlanders and good Adventure seekers. :)

View attachment 237199
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello to all my name is John and I live in north Alabama. I have always liked to and wanted to explore and see new places but sometimes life gets in the way. I have reach a point in my life that I can now go. I am planning to overland The Continental Divide Trail across New Mexico or Colorado with a couple of friends in 2025.

View attachment 237230
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!