Rank I

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Alba
Hello everyone

I'm new to overlanding/off-roading activities but not to the outdoor. I love fishing, hiking and camping. Recently purchase a Bronco Sport Badlands and started make some modification so I can enjoy some overlanding.
I joined the forum to get some inside on the community and the dos and don'ts. Looking forward to interact with some of you and maybe in the near future share trip. Thank you

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Hello everyone

I'm new to overlanding/off-roading activities but not to the outdoor. I love fishing, hiking and camping. Recently purchase a Bronco Sport Badlands and started make some modification so I can enjoy some overlanding.
I joined the forum to get some inside on the community and the dos and don'ts. Looking forward to interact with some of you and maybe in the near future share trip. Thank you

Is your last name really Badlans

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone

Hallo Jose
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Greetings from The Queen City (Charlotte) North Carolina!

I am originally from the Bay Area of CA and moved out East over the past 8 years. Lived in KY, East TN, and now in NC. I do miss CA and plan on doing adventures and head back out west to explore.

I have been wanting a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for ever and finally I jumped on a JLUR 4XE! One month owner of it so far and I have code named it H!VLTG.

I am a novice to over landing and getting started and expanding my knowledge here.

Planning a trip for a short 2 day trip with my son for Father’s Day weekend.
Hallo Jordan
Welcome to OBO
Your son will enjoy spending some time out with daddy
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

JMADSEN72

Rank II

Contributor II

Acton, CA, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Madsen
Member #

Hello! I am new to the group and this looks like an awesome community to be a part of. I'm located in Acton, Los Angeles County and I look forward to meeting up with some members, check out their rigs and plan some trips. My next big adventure is going back to Baja to see the whales in February. We have a 2006 F-350 CCLB.

Attachments

Joe Badlans

Rank I

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Alba
Hello everyone

Jajaja, no that would be awesome. Just referring to my Bronco.

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Hello everyone

Jajaja, no that would be awesome. Just referring to my Bronco.

Haha very cool. I was thinking WHAT ARE THE ODDS! Haha

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello! I am new to the group and this looks like an awesome community to be a part of. I'm located in Acton, Los Angeles County and I look forward to meeting up with some members, check out their rigs and plan some trips. My next big adventure is going back to Baja to see the whales in February. We have a 2006 F-350 CCLB.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town so that you get local info.
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are:
In SoCal @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
in NorCal Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

I am originally from the Bay Area of CA and moved out East over the past 8 years. Lived in KY, East TN, and now in NC. I do miss CA and plan on doing adventures and head back out west to explore.

I have been wanting a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for ever and finally I jumped on a JLUR 4XE! One month owner of it so far and I have code named it H!VLTG.

I am a novice to over landing and getting started and expanding my knowledge here.

Welcome To Overland Bound
A great local contact in NC is @NC-Trooper
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Jordan, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone

Hello Jose, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Jason, welcome to Overland Bound.

Joe Badlans

Rank I

Contributor III

California, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Alba
Hello everyone
Could you edit your profile to include a city or town so that you get local info.
Some contacts for local information are:
In SoCal @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
in NorCal Bay Area @PapaDave, North State @Cottonwoody, Central Valley @TOMB, Nevada @HappyOurOverlanding
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Thank you for the info.

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Newport News, Virginia, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Hello,
Name is Dan. I’m new to Overlanding. I just finished my rig build. Well, almost. I still need a back bumper. Been building it out for about six months now. 2022 4Runner TRD Off-road. I was raised in the mountains north east of Fresno, ca and grew up around 4x4 but I wouldn’t say I’m an expert wheeler. I’m sure I still have a lot to learn and am always 4willing! I currently reside in Santa Barbara, Ca with my lovely wife, kids and two dogs. Oh, and two hairy cats. Here are some pics of my rig.
Nice ride, Dan! Welcome to the community. There are many rear bumpers out there. It all depends on your need and how much you want to spend!

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
View attachment 232176
Hi everyone!
I'm Jimi from Thousand Oaks, CA.
Truck is a 2018 Tundra with a Snug top shell and a GFC Superlite RTT and a few other things.
Experience: Novice to the Overland world
I'm joining because I'm looking for a solid platform for quality information and good people!View attachment 232176
Welcome, Jimi! You're going to find all that you are looking for, and more, here. There is such a wealth of knowledge and community.

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Hello I'm here in North East Pennsylvania. Looking for a group close to me. I have a 2020 trail boss also a off road pop up trailer.
Welcome to the community! It's been over a decade since I was back to PA, but I know you'll find some place to explore!

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Hi everyone. Paul from North Carolina, USA. Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler 4xe And plan to do some upgrades very soon. I've always been into overlanding and anything outdoors. I thought this would be a great way to keep my 10 and 12-year-old sons appreciation for the outdoors. Anything to get them away from their cell phones and computers.
Great looking jeep. I'm sure you will get it outfitted in no time. Definitely a great way to bond with your son's.

Welcome!

LRFam1718

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gain
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRUM572
Excited to be a part of the community!

Names Cody

Rig is a 2014 Ford Raptor. 208k beautiful miles of travel, pin stripes, and adventures.

Live in wisconsin. Not a whole lot of trails here. But look forward to seeing if there’s possibly something I just haven’t found yet.

Been on multiple trips over the years. However I just started building the raptor last year more towards overlanding. So I’m excited to see what the upcoming travels will be!
Welcome, Cody! Great platform and I look forward to reading about your adventures