Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi all!

My name's David. I’m a San Francisco based woodworker who gets outside as much as work and family will allow. I grew up in the north bay and, thanks to my dad, got to explore some roads now long-closed to the public. I wish I could remember more of them!

My husband and I get out about once a month for a three or four day weekend. After retirement in a few years, we hope to spend three months a year exploring our amazing continent, a few miles at a time!

I daily drove my family's '71 Bronco for 35 years or so (when it was running). Did a big restomod on it a few years ago and discovered that, surprise, even with all that work it still drove like an accident aggressively trying to happen at any speed above 50. So we moved on (after a few tears) to the 2017 WK2 in my profile pic. I've installed a winch, some underbody protection and 70 series KO2's, but am trying to do more adventuring than wrenching with her. My current project is a kitchen drawer/sleeping platform that will hopefully make setting up and breaking camp a less-than an hour event.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with other members and getting out on roads less traveled.
Hello David, welcome to Overland Bound.

Aordy1

Rank II

Contributor III

Russellville, Arkansas, United States
First Name
Terence
Last Name
Hartwick
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
hello everyone! new one here and excited to share ideas and experiences.

Bellow a picture of my rig (JEH Outdoors mobile) 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Carbonpro edition

View attachment 226705
Like your rig, I have a 2021 Trail Boss that I picked up in January looking to start building. Curious what wheels you run. They look really good.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all!

My name's David. I’m a San Francisco based woodworker who gets outside as much as work and family will allow. I grew up in the north bay and, thanks to my dad, got to explore some roads now long-closed to the public. I wish I could remember more of them!

My husband and I get out about once a month for a three or four day weekend. After retirement in a few years, we hope to spend three months a year exploring our amazing continent, a few miles at a time!

I daily drove my family's '71 Bronco for 35 years or so (when it was running). Did a big restomod on it a few years ago and discovered that, surprise, even with all that work it still drove like an accident aggressively trying to happen at any speed above 50. So we moved on (after a few tears) to the 2017 WK2 in my profile pic. I've installed a winch, some underbody protection and 70 series KO2's, but am trying to do more adventuring than wrenching with her. My current project is a kitchen drawer/sleeping platform that will hopefully make setting up and breaking camp a less-than an hour event.

I'm really looking forward to connecting with other members and getting out on roads less traveled.
Hallo David
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

NC18C

Rank II

Contributor II

Fayetteville, Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Osinski
Member #

Service Branch
US Army (Ret)
Vehicle:1982 Jeep CJ7
Overland Experience: Novice (As a civilian at least. I drove and lived out of Jeeps and Humvees in all sorts of interesting environments during my time in the Army)
Why Overlanding?: I want to get out on the trails and put my Jeep to use the way that it was intended. I'm just starting to build it out and to start exploring.

ArJayDubbaU

Rank V

Traveler III

New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Reggie
Last Name
Winterburn
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Overland Experience: Novice (As a civilian at least. I drove and lived out of Jeeps and Humvees in all sorts of interesting environments during my time in the Army)
Why Overlanding?: I want to get out on the trails and put my Jeep to use the way that it was intended. I'm just starting to build it out and to start exploring.
Welcome my brother!

Bruizer

Rank II

Member I

First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Noyes
Member #

Hello, I’m new here and I wanted to introduce myself, My Name is Daniel and I drive a 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I’m looking to do some Overlanding in it and use it for what it was built for. I Live in Chino Hills, CA. Thank You and I look forward to meeting or at least talking to all of You..

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Steve
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello, I’m new here and I wanted to introduce myself, My Name is Daniel and I drive a 2022 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and I’m looking to do some Overlanding in it and use it for what it was built for. I Live in Chino Hills, CA. Thank You and I look forward to meeting or at least talking to all of You..
Hallo Daniel
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

ObiShawnKenobi

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Collinsville, IL, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Moore
Member #

Welcome!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all!

Hello David, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound!

Z Adventures

Rank VI
Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #

Welcome from GA Daniel. Can't wait to get out west to travel thru the great outdoors you have over there.

Z Adventures

Rank VI
Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #