Rank V

Advocate I

Canberra ACT, Australia
First Name
Jarrad
Last Name
Horne
Member #

Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
Nice taco mate!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pioneer II

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
Nice taco mate!
Thank!!

GeotechGuy

Rank II

Contributor II

Pueblo, CO, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
MacILROY
Member #

Hello - Just moved to Pueblo, Colorado last year from Arizona. I have a 2007 Fj Cruiser that is still basically stock but am starting some upgrades. I was looking for info on overlanding in CO and stumbled into OB. Looking forward to meeting some folks for trips to higher elevations.

Wheel2Live Outdoors

Rank V

Advocate II

De Queen, AR 71832
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Hello - Just moved to Pueblo, Colorado last year from Arizona. I have a 2007 Fj Cruiser that is still basically stock but am starting some upgrades. I was looking for info on overlanding in CO and stumbled into OB. Looking forward to meeting some folks for trips to higher elevations.
Welcome to OB.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Bruce, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Bruce
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

WJLander

Rank II

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Etie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Km6fcy
We are meeting this Sunday earlier than normal, before the Super Bowl, come if you can! 11am-1pm

I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The East Bay meet up has a great 2022 lined up and you are invited! You can see the plan under the second post in our thread.

Below is a link to the meet up page and thread with information.

This is the regular meet up info:

US West - East Bay Monthly Meet Up—Pleasanton CA | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Sorry for missing this message! Unfortunately, I had a commitment but will try to make the next event. Thanks for the invite!

Thanks,
Stephen

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Bruce and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Mandal2021

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Alec
Last Name
Ward
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Experience: Novice

My wife and I are planning our maiden voyage to the Ocala national forest in Florida for the first week in May. We are currently in the process of building out our beginner rig and are looking forward to the journeys to come!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey folks. Initially thought I could do some good adventuring in a golf wagon tdi but FWD only goes so far. I’m tossing efficiency to the wolves and getting into a higher mile 2013 suburban. Let the games begin!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Little known fact, my Great Grandfather Cy Warman is the person your town is named after.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition tiers Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle: 2012 Ram 1500
Experience: Novice

My wife and I are planning our maiden voyage to the Ocala national forest in Florida for the first week in May. We are currently in the process of building out our beginner rig and are looking forward to the journeys to come!
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Mat
My location is Norway, Maine
The current rig is a 2011 Kia Sportage LX AWD
My overland experience is : watching overland bound and other overlander's on YouTube as the Kia isn't lifted yet
Welcome To Overland Bound Mat
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.