Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,

Mark here.

Located in the Nashville area.

Spent 10 years in Colorado with a JKU exploring, took a few years away .

Back in the game with a new '21 Bronco Badlands 4 door. New to overlanding, super excited to study up, learn from the experts and get to outfitting my blank slate.

Headed to Moab in April '22 for 5 days, want to get setup and make overlanding my new hobby/outlet.

Mark
Welcome To Overland Bound Mark
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
@Hank Outdoors is a great resource in your area for trips and meet-ups.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone,
My name is John and I’m just getting my family and I into our overlanding journey after a wild idea came into my mind. A few thousand later and we’re converting my truck to the family camper and will build towards an overlander over the next year or so.

Here’s a picture of my truck currently, cap and RTT were ordered last week.
Very excited to learn more!
Thanks,
John
Hello John, welcome to Overland Bound!

WPOtter

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Markham, Virginia, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Porter
New member here. Not much for forums but I’ll give a go. I may be more on the quiet side but feel free to say hi.
Hail from the NW Va area. And have a 06’F150 XLT 4x4.
Not sure what all is expected but I’m just here for the fun of off roading. Overlanding. Camping. Etc. don’t have a member number yet but hoping to rectify that soon.

Cheers!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

New member here. Not much for forums but I’ll give a go. I may be more on the quiet side but feel free to say hi.
Not sure what all is expected but I’m just here for the fun of off roading. Overlanding. Camping. Etc. don’t have a member number yet but hoping to rectify that soon.

Cheers!
Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
It’s okej to be quiet
You migt find some good tips anyway
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,

Mark here.

Back in the game with a new '21 Bronco Badlands 4 door. New to overlanding, super excited to study up, learn from the experts and get to outfitting my blank slate.

Headed to Moab in April '22 for 5 days, want to get setup and make overlanding my new hobby/outlet.

Mark
Hallo Mark
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Cheers!
Hi Chris and welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Okay here we go! My name is Loren and my spouse is Danielle, we are a family of 5 with one leaving the nest soon! We have a couple dogs and love to explore in our 2015 Yota 4Runner SR5. We live in the great PNW currently in Washington State near the Columbia River Gorge. So far the 4Runner has a 2.5" lift and full Prinsu rack as well as some lighting upgrades and a TRD skid plate. I've built my own storage system in the back and we have an FSR awning and roof top tent as well. We just recently purchased a TearDrops NW Ranger Off-Road trailer https://www.instagram.com/teardropsnw/ and are getting it outfitted for some Spring/Summer trips hopefully soon! You may have seen our Ranger trailer at Overland NW in Flagstaff in 2021 as it was there for a demo before we purchased it from TearDropsNW! The folks at TearDropsNW are awesome and if you are in the market for an adventure trailer I highly recommend them.

We love to get off the beaten path and have done some 4 low adventures here and there on some pretty rough terrain.
We are hoping to meet some folks by being members and are looking forward to adventures soon! I plan to put up an Instagram page soon dedicated to our Overlanding as we get into this more however you can see my personal profile here if you'd like for now: https://www.instagram.com/lodub78/

Hope to see you out on the trail soon!

By the way @Lifestyle Overland we just discovered your YouTube channel and love your content! Keep it up!

Prost!

Loren & Danielle.
Hello Loren & Danielle, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi All!

Rig: 21 Silverado RST
Experience: Novice, just getting my feet wet and exicted to learn more!
Why Overlanding: there is a lot of world out there i would like to get to know!

Here's a shot of Samantha Flexin'
View attachment 221705

-p4
Hello Jeremy, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey good evening. Thanks for having me. Long time adventure enthusiast/wannabe explorer. I grew up camping and exploring in a ‘87 Westy and now showing my kids the outdoors in a 2012 LR4. Looking forward to getting out there a little farther! Cheers
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all, VINNY VT here, out of Manassas, VA. Total novice, enjoy the outdoors and camping, hoping to meet like minded individuals. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Trailhawk, bone stock and is my daily driver. Looking forward to learning from here!
Hello Vinny, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

Mark here.

Mark
Hello Mark, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi everyone,
My name is John and I’m just getting my family and I into our overlanding journey after a wild idea came into my mind. A few thousand later and we’re converting my truck to the family camper and will build towards an overlander over the next year or so.

Here’s a picture of my truck currently, cap and RTT were ordered last week.
Very excited to learn more!
Thanks,
John
Hello John, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Cheers!
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Cheers!
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound.

Outlandish_Mits

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

North Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Hampton
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
Hey guys kind new to the whole overland concept, but I love the outdoors so here I am!!

- Las Vegas is the base camp lol
- 2021 Outlander “ not your usual rig ”
- Experience is fairly slim I’m new but I’m all in and ready for where it takes me

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey guys kind new to the whole overland concept, but I love the outdoors so here I am!!

- Las Vegas is the base camp lol
- 2021 Outlander “ not your usual rig ”
- Experience is fairly slim I’m new but I’m all in and ready for where it takes me
Hallo John
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello all, VINNY VT here, out of Manassas, VA. Total novice, enjoy the outdoors and camping, hoping to meet like minded individuals. 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Trailhawk, bone stock and is my daily driver. Looking forward to learning from here!
Hello Vinny, welcome to the OB family.
Hallo Winny
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

My name is Eddy. I work at the fillin' station.

Rig: 2014 FJ Cruiser, family has a bunch of stuff including a 94 white Bronco, a 2017 4-runner, a unimog....
Experience: some
Hello Eddy, welcome to the OB family.
Hallo Eddy
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Hastingsmason

Rank II

Contributor III

Roseville, CA, USA
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Hastings
Member #

Whats up guys and gals, my name is Mason. Brand new to the overlanding stuff but very excited to get out there. Currently building a new rig. It’s a 2022 Tacoma OR. I live in the Sacramento area and just looking for some solid dudes to possibly tag along on a trip or two. 9BCBAFBE-5170-4AA6-BCB1-BF296A8DDB6F.jpeg