Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there folks just thought I’d send a little note about myself. I live in the great white north. I’ve been camping since I was a little boy. I’m very excited to meet up with you and to get to know the overland community
Welcome to Overland Bound!
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Sandpoint Steve
Check out the Overland Expo happening in Loveland CO this August;
About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello everyone. Travis here from Bellingham, WA. I have spent a lot of time in the woods. Until recently, a pickup has always simply been a way to haul your gear in/out. A couple years ago a good friend introduced me to the concept of Overland travel. Because of that, I have seen more new ground in the past couple years than the 10+ prior to that. So far, in addition to a ton of day trips and base camp trips, we have traveled the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) Conconully to Canada with a return via Canada and an epic WA, OR, ID, WY, CO, MT, Yellowstone road trip. If the COVID conditions allow it, we have WABDR Conconully to Ellensburg planned for June and a northern BC trip planned for July/August. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

View attachment 155345
Welcome Travis! Looking forward to meeting you in person once this whole COVID stuff is over. Cheers to phase 2!

Cheers,
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

Boz1285

Rank 0

Contributor I

Pikeville, NC
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Boswell
Hey everyone, Bryan here. I’ve got a 2016 Toyota Tacoma that’s an overbuilt mall crawler at this point and I’m looking to get into the overlanding game. I love camping and I love my truck so I look forward to getting the ice and the dogs out camping together. I’m in the eastern NC area and once these travel restrictions are lifted I’m hoping to go east for some beach camping and west or north for the mountains. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!

Brian_alan32

Rank 0

Contributor I

North Dakota, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Pelletier
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I drive a 2014 Chevy Silverado and am super SUPER new to overlanding, in fact my first trip is actually supposed to be in August and I am looking for some help building my rig... I'm starting from stock (aside from aftermarket trailering system). I'm hoping for some advice from other Silverado drivers on what type of lift/suspension upgrades to go with, semi-enclosed racks, engine or gear upgrades, etc... Thank you in advance!

Talesh

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Vancouver, BC, Canada
First Name
Talesh
Last Name
Seeparsan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7VPN
Hi gang,

I just moved to Vancouver, BC by driving my Wrangler across Canada and now that I'm settled in, I'm starting to look for my community to go overlanding with. I have lots of experience tooling around the deserts of California, and looking for a crew to explore BC with.

Big_Roach011

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5JWM
Hey Everyone!
My name is James and I’ve been overlanding for a few years now. Started with a 17 Tacoma and upgraded pretty quickly after that to my
Ram 2500 CTD. Really just needed the extra space. The power is addictive too, just sayin

I’m based out of Mansfield TX, just south of Dallas/Ft Worth. I love going up into Oklahoma to explore but New Mexico is on my short list of places to visit.

Truck mods for those who care:
Thuren Fab level with fox shocks and track bar
35” tires on 17” method wheels
Diamond back cover with front runner track/rack
CVT RTT
68 gallon aux diesel tank from attatank
Baja Designs fog kit and BD a-pillar lights.
Aev SPod setup

Attachments

Squattro

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Herndon, VA, USA
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey everyone, Squattro here!

Current Vehicle: 2006 LR3
Other Vehicle: 2012 Audi S4
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding? I'm getting ready to go out of the country for work later this year and looking for a new hobby to help with relaxation and such. I always enjoyed camping, so why not add to that!

GrundleJuice

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Waterford Township, MI, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Arsenault
Member #

Hello. New to overland camping but a vet camper/hiker and married to a formally educated Naturalist/Park Ranger so hopefully this is just an extension of our comfort zone. Our goal is to take short (1-ish week trips) in the short term and longer adventures at some point in the future.

I hope to find overland advice, information, inspiration and maybe even make a few friends along the way.

The truck is just getting into shape but I hope it will be a solid and capable platform for future adventure and discovery.

JCrdQHd - Imgur.jpg

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
South East Tennessee here. Excited to be on board! Just starting out, well kind of. I've been around outdoors and camping and off-roading for many years, I guess before the term Overlanding was coined, we just went. Thanks for having me and my family!

Lloyd aka Frogg and Angie aka Wildcat. We have two children ages 15 and 8.

The Family ride! 2019 T4r TRD ORP. Suspension upgrades in the garage and coming...update once installed. Waiting on my tire decision. I can't make up my mind between AT or MT for the Family ride. Those dunflops gotta go!!

Maiden voyage to Gauley River Area, WV.

View attachment 155281View attachment 155284View attachment 155285

We got the rack and the RTT installed and had the maiden sleep in the back forty due to quarantine closures!

View attachment 155289

The "other ride". My baby!
87 SR5 Local Sunday drive in the Cherokee NF, Chilhowee Mtn in TN.

View attachment 155290
Hello Lloyd and Angie, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello. New to overland camping but a vet camper/hiker and married to a formally educated Naturalist/Park Ranger so hopefully this is just an extension of our comfort zone. Our goal is to take short (1-ish week trips) in the short term and longer adventures at some point in the future.

I hope to find overland advice, information, inspiration and maybe even make a few friends along the way.

The truck is just getting into shape but I hope it will be a solid and capable platform for future adventure and discovery.

View attachment 155545
Hello Bradley, welcome to the OB community. I lived in the Grand Rapids area for nearly 20 years but I can't place Waterford Township. Where in the State is that?

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone, Squattro here!

Current Vehicle: 2006 LR3
Other Vehicle: 2012 Audi S4
Overland Experience: Novice
Why Overlanding? I'm getting ready to go out of the country for work later this year and looking for a new hobby to help with relaxation and such. I always enjoyed camping, so why not add to that!
Hello Chad, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone. Travis here from Bellingham, WA. I have spent a lot of time in the woods. Until recently, a pickup has always simply been a way to haul your gear in/out. A couple years ago a good friend introduced me to the concept of Overland travel. Because of that, I have seen more new ground in the past couple years than the 10+ prior to that. So far, in addition to a ton of day trips and base camp trips, we have traveled the Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR) Conconully to Canada with a return via Canada and an epic WA, OR, ID, WY, CO, MT, Yellowstone road trip. If the COVID conditions allow it, we have WABDR Conconully to Ellensburg planned for June and a northern BC trip planned for July/August. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

View attachment 155345
Hello Travis, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey guys! New member as of today. I live in Aurora, Colorado. Frequent camper, traveler, hiker, kayaker, anything outdoors. I have a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk that I'm wanting to build out to travel more efficiently and better with! I joined so I can learn from those with more experience than me.

Thanks!View attachment 155279
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey there folks just thought I’d send a little note about myself. I live in the great white north. I’ve been camping since I was a little boy. I’m very excited to meet up with you and to get to know the overland community
Hello Ryan, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey Everyone!
My name is James and I’ve been overlanding for a few years now. Started with a 17 Tacoma and upgraded pretty quickly after that to my
Ram 2500 CTD. Really just needed the extra space. The power is addictive too, just sayin

I’m based out of Mansfield TX, just south of Dallas/Ft Worth. I love going up into Oklahoma to explore but New Mexico is on my short list of places to visit.

Truck mods for those who care:
Thuren Fab level with fox shocks and track bar
35” tires on 17” method wheels
Diamond back cover with front runner track/rack
CVT RTT
68 gallon aux diesel tank from attatank
Baja Designs fog kit and BD a-pillar lights.
Aev SPod setup
Hello James, welcome to the OB community.

GrundleJuice

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Waterford Township, MI, USA
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Arsenault
Member #

Hello Bradley, welcome to the OB community. I lived in the Grand Rapids area for nearly 20 years but I can't place Waterford Township. Where in the State is that?
Hi, Gary. Thanks for the welcome. Waterford is just West of Pontiac in the northwest Detroit metro area. Right on the edge of where the city turns into the sticks. I spend some time on the west side of the state regularly and really enjoy the north west part of the state.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi gang,

I just moved to Vancouver, BC by driving my Wrangler across Canada and now that I'm settled in, I'm starting to look for my community to go overlanding with. I have lots of experience tooling around the deserts of California, and looking for a crew to explore BC with.
Hello Talesh, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. I drive a 2014 Chevy Silverado and am super SUPER new to overlanding, in fact my first trip is actually supposed to be in August and I am looking for some help building my rig... I'm starting from stock (aside from aftermarket trailering system). I'm hoping for some advice from other Silverado drivers on what type of lift/suspension upgrades to go with, semi-enclosed racks, engine or gear upgrades, etc... Thank you in advance!
Hello Brian, welcome to the OB community. Nice to have another Silverado as part of the crew, but mine is a 1988 so I can't help with any of your questions.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone, Bryan here. I’ve got a 2016 Toyota Tacoma that’s an overbuilt mall crawler at this point and I’m looking to get into the overlanding game. I love camping and I love my truck so I look forward to getting the ice and the dogs out camping together. I’m in the eastern NC area and once these travel restrictions are lifted I’m hoping to go east for some beach camping and west or north for the mountains. I look forward to learning a lot from everyone!
Hello Bryan, welcome to the OB community.