Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Praelior Welcome Kameron.
I am the Northwest Director, @Sandpoint Steve is your closest Member Representative. Contact us with any questions you might have. @David C Gibbs and @David H both host meetups in the Treasure Valley area. Beer and Gears is held every 3rd Friday hosted by Mr Gibbs, while the Treasure Valley Monthly Conference Call is held on the Second Saturday of each month. This is probably the last month of the conference call as David H wants to move it to a park for a potluck BBQ.

check out the Meetup Page for more happenings around our region through the year.
Big events for the year include:

Saturday March 14th Southern Oregon and Northern California Meet and Greet with campout in Grants Pass, Oregon.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Plain Washington with several groups running sections WABDR before and after the event.

July 3-6 is the 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon. Contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information.

September 4-7 Northwest Regional Campout in the Blue Mountains... more info to fallow...

Once again, Welcome Kameron. I hope to see you on the trails soon

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Caustis

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Bethlehem, PA, USA
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Golembowski
It is a great community to be a part of.
With this statement, I'd like to say hey!

I'm Alex, and just recently found the vast amount of overland content. It has started a deep dive into a very long, exciting rabbit hole. My girlfriend and I have always really enjoyed hiking and getting lost in the woods, and with my recent acquisition of a 2007 Nissan Xterra, we really want to get more into the overlanding scene and include our vehicle into the mix of hiking and camping.

2007 Nissan Xterra
Bethlehem, PA
New to overlanding, but not camping/hiking/getting lost.

Hope to meet some of you soon and can't wait to go off the deep end into all things OB.
Thanks!

LittleOverlander

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Georgia
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Russell
Member #

Hi all,
Reside in Georgia!
No vehicle yet! I have a 2005 mini cooper, but I am in the process of getting ready to phase it out for a new car when it decides it's time to go (But it's still running fine!). Otherwise, I plan to get a mid 2000s Subaru Outback (as my secondary non-daily driver) to go Overlanding in!

I like hiking around Georgia and would like to eventually do the Georgia Traverse.

My dog loves hiking, and I'm excited to take her places!

It will be a bit before I am ready to get a vehicle (Late 2020 most likely), but I hope to learn much about trails, the community, and recommendations beforehand!

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

I'm Alex, and just recently found the vast amount of overland content. It has started a deep dive into a very long, exciting rabbit hole. My girlfriend and I have always really enjoyed hiking and getting lost in the woods, and with my recent acquisition of a 2007 Nissan Xterra, we really want to get more into the overlanding scene and include our vehicle into the mix of hiking and camping.

2007 Nissan Xterra
Bethlehem, PA

Hope to meet some of you soon and can't wait to go off the deep end into all things OB.
Thanks!
Welcome Alex (@Caustis)!

Our PA Member Rep in the East Region is @Wawa Skittletits. Please feel to reach out to him or me with any questions.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

CatmanglerX

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Halifax, VA 24558, USA
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Kalz
Hey y'all. my wife and I are extremely green novices located in south western VA. We've been "soft" roading for a while in our 2012 Dodge Ram. We'll be getting a new ride for our exploration in a month or so and will see how that goes. (keeping the Dodge for work chores LOL) We're very excited to meet some others and learn about the community. We're going to drive Old NC 105 in a week or so and hope to do some eastern parts of the TAT sometime in the near future. Have fun! IMG_4793.JPG

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Hey y'all. my wife and I are extremely green novices located in south western VA. We've been "soft" roading for a while in our 2012 Dodge Ram. We'll be getting a new ride for our exploration in a month or so and will see how that goes. (keeping the Dodge for work chores LOL) We're very excited to meet some others and learn about the community. We're going to drive Old NC 105 in a week or so and hope to do some eastern parts of the TAT sometime in the near future. Have fun!
Welcome Dennis (@CatmanglerX)!

@Zombie is probably your closest member rep in the US East Region. Though depending on how far "south" and "west" you are, there is a US Southeast Region Rep in North Carolina.

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Edgun

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Yorba Linda, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Meckler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Edgun West
Hi all,
My name is Brian, pretty much just starting out. I have owned a bone stock 1991 FJ80 soccer mom wagon that never saw dirt for 3 years. I just decided to build her out and found this resource.
Brian
OC California
1991 TLC FJ80
IMG_20191217_095424_01.jpg

DevilDodge

Rank IV

Advocate I

Altoona, Pennsylvania, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Spencer

2007 Nissan Xterra
Bethlehem, PA

Thanks!
Welcome

Be sure to check out the Pennsylvania threads

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
New here and just starting to learn more about overlanding. Also still learning some offroad features of this rig.

We have a '17 4runner TRD offroad bought used a year ago from Florida and drove all the way up here in Elk Grove where we settled in.
Welcome to the OB community Christian.