Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 139673
hello everyone always wanted to join this awesome online community
Location: Newark,Ca (bay area) also spend a lot of time in Yuma,Az
Rig:2015 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
experience: intermediate in Arizona in California none I am new to the area and have no clue where to go
Welcome to the OB community Kevin. Good looking rig.

Reactions: KA7USA and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 139673
hello everyone always wanted to join this awesome online community
Location: Newark,Ca (bay area) also spend a lot of time in Yuma,Az
Rig:2015 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
experience: intermediate in Arizona in California none I am new to the area and have no clue where to go
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody

Reactions: KA7USA

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello team! I am new and live in Broken Arrow. Looking forward to seeing what is in store for the future.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Reactions: KA7USA and Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) View attachment 139635
2) Northwest United states
3) My, ahem, "rig" is a 1990 Geo Prizm. Front wheel drive, 110 half dead shetland ponies under the hood, 3 speed automatic about as useful as a toaster. Basically the perfect possible rig for overland that has ever been created.
4) I have very little Overlanding specific experience, however I have a good deal of experience outdoors (Compared to most my age).

Currently I am your Regional Director @Kent R, don't hesitate to contact me for help or information. The NW Member Representatives are @Gabriel Bozeman WA, @Sandpoint Steve ID, @Slimpartywagon Eastern OR, @Munga Brown OR Coast.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Beach in NJ
1999 Jeep Cherokee: 4.0, AX15, 4x4
Some experience camping, hiking, offroading, road trips, and vehicle repair

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Okay, here we go.
Mack's Excursion.jpg's Excursion.jpg
2) Northern Virginia
3) 2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer, 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
4) I have lots of experience backpacking and camping and have taken professional offroad driving courses; but, I am new to Overlanding. It looks like a whole new world of fun and I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Long Beach CA. I’m in the process of slowly building out my 2010 4Runner trail edition. Looking to find what works and doesn’t work and also find some groups to go exploring with. Let me know if any groups I should follow or join and if there are any meet ups in my area.
cheers

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC/SD @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 139597
2) Columbus Ohio
3) 2001 Land Rover Discovery 2
4) Wheeling adventures with Ohio's Green Oval Guild

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland

BuckeyeD2

Rank 0

Off-Road Ranger I

Columbus
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Simmonds
Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREY428

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi my name is Israel. Wanted to introduce myself.

Rig: 2019 Ram 1500
Experience: Mediocre
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @radwelder

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

New to Overlanding and decided it was time to do so. Located in Highland, Michigan and just got into a 2019 Toyota 4runner TRD off road. Need to take it slow on the mods untill I lean more and decide what will be needed.

View attachment 139553

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland

Contributor I

Louisiana
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Baker
Member #

Hello! Not really new to Overland Bound, but new to the forum. My name is Baker and I own Bourn Adventure, perviously known as Bakes FJ. I joined Overland Bound several years ago and proudly rocked my badge (0023) on the side of our FJ Cruiser as we drove it to all lower 48 states and parts of Canada. Some of you may be familiar with our adventures in the FJ or remember seeing the picture of me standing on the bottom of our turned over FJ after rolling it in 2017 while on a road trip. The FJ is gone and our name has changed, but the adventure remains the same. We now have a 2005 Lexus GX470 that we plan on building. It is still stock for now as my big boy job keeps me busy and out of the country for most of the year. Once things slow down with work we intend to turn the GX into our next adventure vehicle and do a massive road trip across the United States, Canada and possibly parts of Mexico. We still have our original Overland Bound badge that will be displayed on the side of the GX!

We live in central Louisiana and have 36 acres of property that we are currently setting up camp sites on. We also have approximately two miles of walking trails through the woods. In December we hosted our first ever Bourn Adventure Camp Night on the property and look forward to doing more Camp Nights and other events in the future. We do not have "off road" ridding trails on the property, but we do have plenty of space for camping and bonfires. Our goal is to open our house and property to the off road/overland community for events, get togethers and those who are passing through our area and need a place to make camp while on their adventure.

We look forward to meeting new friends here.

Baker
- Bourn Adventure -
"Capture the Journey"
BA Camp NIght.JPG

Last edited:

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Dylan (@Dhillhouse), welcome from Central Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep and @Iwata77 the other member rep is up around the Tulsa area so if you have any questions, let us know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Last edited:

HeelsFan72

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Chapel Hill NC
First Name
Tanner
Last Name
Hedrick
Member #

Hello Everyone, wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tanner and I'm just getting into the overland scene now-- looking forward to exploring the southeast!

Vehicle: 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, minimal mods so far

Attached pic is from Linville Gorge Wilderness this past weekend.
512EEBC1-97C4-4847-BEF2-163035B020F7.JPG

Gordon

Rank III

Contributor III

Destin, FL, USA
First Name
Gordon
Last Name
Smith
Member #

IMG_20180228_135254 (2)_LIe.jpg

Hi everyone,

I joined ages ago but got a little distracted, but finally here's my intro.

I've got a defender 110, shes ex British military but not standard military spec. Shes my daily drive and a rolling project... its a Landy so its a constant fight against corrosion here in the UK.

Ive done some big trips but no real off roading as yet. The biggest trip to date was from the UK to the Czech Republic via Holland and Germany, it was ace.

I do all my own spannering so if i can help anyone i will and am happy to give advice.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

3) My, ahem, "rig" is a 1990 Geo Prizm. Front wheel drive, 110 half dead shetland ponies under the hood, 3 speed automatic about as useful as a toaster. Basically the perfect possible rig for overland that has ever been created.
4) I have very little Overlanding specific experience, however I have a good deal of experience outdoors (Compared to most my age).
Welcome! What part of WA? If your on the West side, you should come to our NW Washington Campout! It's Feb. 21-23 at Kulshan Campground! For more info, check out this link: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/nw-washington-monthly-campout-february-edition/

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R and KA7USA

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representatives; Bay Area @PapaDave, Sac/Foothills @Magic Mike, North State @Cottonwoody
Happy to speak to you about some of the happenings out here. Good luck.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Awesome!! Welcome to OB. Let me know if I can help with anything, enjoy!