Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I'm a new member, Portland OR area. We have a Red Rubicon. Looking forward to the next meet up and get to know other overland folks in the Portland OR area..View attachment 119430
Welcome John! Make sure to check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area. Also the Rally Point and Member Map are great ways to find local members and events. This region (NW) also has a FB page. @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are your local Member Reps (Willamette Valley) and can answer any local questions you may have. If you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me or hit me up on the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello, located in Western WA, driving a 2015 Outback. Lots of camping and backpacking experience in the PNW. Getting into setting my car up to be off-grid and self-sustaining.
Welcome! What part of Western WA? I'm on Whidbey Island (north of Seattle by an hour). Make sure to check out the local region's forums for events and meetups. Also, the Rally Point system and Member Map are always great resources. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or hit me up on the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Outbacks can make some boss rigs. Hope your build goes well.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman

Reactions: Miss Roo

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Howdy! Greg Miller here. Bremerton, WA.
2013 Toyota Tacoma Offroad with virtually no upgrades aside from a canopy. So far :)
Complete rookie with a brand new Garmin In Reach, loads of hiking/camping gear, and 7yrs Marine Corps Infantry experience. LOL!
Also a Registered Nurse 15 1/2yrs experience, over 10 of that ER exp. I have a pretty large first aid kit! View attachment 119717
Welcome from up North (Whidbey Island)! Make sure to check out the local region's forums for events and meetups. Also check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map. This region (NW) also has a FB page.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! You can hit me up on the forums or PM me at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Good luck with your build!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman

HSDV200

Rank 0

Contributor I

Tennessee
First Name
Matt
Last Name
George
Hello all! My name is Matt George. New guy here from East Tennessee.
I have a 2011 Silverado 1500 CC lifted 4" and a few other performance mods.
Complete newbie to overlanding.
My wife and I love to camp and travel. We fell in love with the idea of overland adventuring after renting an overland vehicle from Hatch Adventures in Bozeman, MT.
Hobbies are traveling, camping, hiking, hunting and fishing, and using my bass boat.
I am glad I found this site/forum so maybe you all can give me some ideas for building my own overland bed rack and add to my truck.

RJFJR

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, CA, USA
First Name
RJ
Last Name
Fleischmann
Member #

Hi Everyone

just joined after watching Mike’s channel and realizing his shop of choice for major surgery is right here in Lafayette CA.

Total newbie to overlanding. Looking forward to what I can learn and discover. In the process of building out our truck with my son. Starting with electrical components and moving to bumpers and skid plates/armor when high school shop class opens up for “projects” later this year.

RJ
‘18 4Runner TRD Pro
Lafayette, CA

Aricjm15

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Aric
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Afternoon everyone.

I'm located just north of Chicago, a little south of the Wisconsin border. I'm new to overlanding, and new to off roading. Watching all the videos, and reading some of the stories here the desire to get out and explore is strong.
I picked up a 2002 Jeep grand Cherokee about a year ago and I've slowly been going through it bit by bit. I finished the 4 inch lift not long ago.
My first trip is probably going to be the Trans Wisconsin adventure trail. jeep.jpgjeep2.jpg

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Afternoon everyone.

I'm located just north of Chicago, a little south of the Wisconsin border. I'm new to overlanding, and new to off roading. Watching all the videos, and reading some of the stories here the desire to get out and explore is strong.
I picked up a 2002 Jeep grand Cherokee about a year ago and I've slowly been going through it bit by bit. I finished the 4 inch lift not long ago.
My first trip is probably going to be the Trans Wisconsin adventure trail. View attachment 120009View attachment 120010
Let me know when you are going. We could meet up on the trail. I've been wanting to check out the T.W.A.T. for a while now.

Reactions: Aricjm15

Tom Rallis

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Las Vegas NV
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Rallis
Member #

Hello everyone I'm new to this and have been watching youtube on others that have been overlanding and my wife and I thought it would be nice to travel and see the country this way. we live in Las Vegas but travel for my work to the western part of the US often hope to meet others out on the road

irock.out88

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Frazier
Member #

Hello, I'm Michael @irock.out88 on IG and rig (Roxy) @radzerzr2 on IG. Excited to by Overland Bound Member 19871!!!

Stoked for more adventure, rally points, and events OB is engaged with, as well as meeting other OB members.

Location: Yreka, CA (when I'm not traveling for work and/or roaming/overlanding)
Rig: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 @ ~44,000 miles (time to replace OEM tires before winter)
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice. More wheeling experience than overlanding.

IMG_1039.jpg

isaacweber78

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Riverside, CA
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Good day all, I finally joined after a couple months of putting it off. I have an '02 Xterra I am slowly working on and fixing up to make into my over landing vehicle. I am on IG @isaacweber78, and live in the Inland Empire, hoping to be able to meet other members around. Below are a couple latest photos, since then I have added sliders (not quite finished yet) and going to make cowel light brackets this weekend. Maintenance is almost done, just putting off the oil pan gasket replacement until I have help! I look forward to see everyone's rings and mods!IMG_20190824_192330.jpegIMG_20190822_141012.jpeg

isaacweber78

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Riverside, CA
First Name
Isaac
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Hello, I'm Michael @irock.out88 on IG and rig (Roxy) @radzerzr2 on IG. Excited to by Overland Bound Member 19871!!!

Stoked for more adventure, rally points, and events OB is engaged with, as well as meeting other OB members.

Location: Yreka, CA (when I'm not traveling for work and/or roaming/overlanding)
Rig: 2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2 @ ~44,000 miles (time to replace OEM tires before winter)
Overlanding Experience Background: Novice. More wheeling experience than overlanding.

View attachment 120064
Awesome ZR2! Best off-the-lot offroader available!

Reactions: irock.out88

Kraus956

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Cresskill, NJ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Kraus
Member #

Greetings all! Names Andrew but typically go by my nickname, Rupert... long story hah
Currently drive a 2017 Tacoma 2.7 5 speed 4x4, last of a dying breed of basic 4x4 stick shift smaller trucks. Have a background in some rescue operations with the fire department I volunteer for and years of experience in heavy machinery/fleet vehicle maintenance. Live about 6 miles outside of NYC in the Jersey suburbs. Planning on getting more vehicle based camping under my belt and planning longer distance road trips!

irock.out88

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Frazier
Member #

Craig here. just joined this morning. Currently living in Las Vegas Nv. (originally from So Cal, Santa Barbara/Ventura area). got myself a 2019 Tacoma, new to the whole overlanding world. looking forward to meetups.
Welcome and nice rig! So many options out there for the Taco. Definitely like that Toyota still offering the manual trans!

Reactions: RoarinRow

irock.out88

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Frazier
Member #

Good day all, I finally joined after a couple months of putting it off. I have an '02 Xterra I am slowly working on and fixing up to make into my over landing vehicle. I am on IG @isaacweber78, and live in the Inland Empire, hoping to be able to meet other members around. Below are a couple latest photos, since then I have added sliders (not quite finished yet) and going to make cowel light brackets this weekend. Maintenance is almost done, just putting off the oil pan gasket replacement until I have help! I look forward to see everyone's rings and mods!View attachment 120065View attachment 120067
Welcome! Looks like you have a rifle box up there ;) What are your plans to outfit? Seems like a great platform to work with there.