KW/Guelph/Hamilton/Woodstock and surrounding areas Coffee meet up?

• HTML tutorial

shveet

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hamilton Ontario
First Name
Jan
Last Name
Kulesza
Member #

(the club and event are open to any type of 4WD I'm sure our 2 Toyota guys would love some company).
I had only seen the White FJ, was there another?

Also I should say hello! I'm new here as well and thankfully had made it thanks to kel's ping on the app - i headed out not even knowing that weekend event was held by a jeep club just on the fact there was a meetup [emoji28].

Anyways - i was the cement Taco that showed up a little later - chatted with Kel and Mike ( with the red GMC canyon). But i must have walked right passed you fjk.

If you guys plan to do another meet up - just like a cars and coffee, i'm game to drive out of Hamilton.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Kel Schwab

fjk

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kitchener, ON
Member #

Anyways - i was the cement Taco that showed up a little later - chatted with Kel and Mike ( with the red GMC canyon). But i must have walked right passed you fjk.
No stress! My Jeep was in the front half -- not with the trailers. I think I saw you drive in -- but I was probably running around (as I am on the club executive, so I had a few things to keep track of).

Glad you made it out and hopefully you enjoyed it! Next time, perhaps! (Of course, I should maybe do the "real member" thing to get these pings myself.) The 4Runner wasn't there. :)

Our club meets every monday evening @ the Duke & Duchess in Cambridge @ hwy 401 & Townline Rd. around 5:30 for a bite and conversation (some holidays excepted due to long weekend off-roading trips). But you're welcome to crash the party once in a while. :-) I'm usually there.

When we do more overlanding-oriented activities, I'll definitely post up!

Reactions: shveet