KW/Guelph/Hamilton/Woodstock and surrounding areas Coffee meet up?

• HTML tutorial

Zeonprime

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Waterloo Ontario Canada
Member #

I want to do this, but just can't this weekend. A few home issue cropped up and need direct attention

Explore more

I ended up work today anyhow (though the truck received a bath before I headed into the office!)

Maybe next Saturday? My son will likely opt to stay at home, however my daughter loves going off road and camping so she might be in tow.

4WDCanoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Waterdown, Ontario
Member #

Sorry guys, I sent a DM on Instagram to Zeon - illnesses in the house - didn't want to spread it to you guys. Just woke up myself. Will have to make it next time!

Explore more

4WDCanoe

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Waterdown, Ontario
Member #

Ugh - I swear, there should be greater warnings for new parents of young ones on just how sick you are going to be for the first two winters that they are in daycare!!! Sorry again guys. I'm definitely in for the next round we can schedule!

Explore more

Kel Schwab

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

cambridge, ontario
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3KBS
now that the weather's getting nicer, we should get something arranged.
Wellington motors (jeeps) in Guelph are doing a show and shine June 16th, Saturday at their dealership - the did a series of overloading seminars this winter. I'll be there anyway

fjk

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kitchener, ON
Member #

Just joined, so a bit late to the party. Did the meet up happen? If not, should we target a new date?

Might I suggest June 16: Come check out the Tri City Jeep Club's Show & Shine @ Wellington Motors, Woodlawn Rd. Guelph 10 AM - 4 PM (the club and event are open to any type of 4WD vehicle, but to be clear, it will be mostly jeeps. However, I'm sure our 2 Toyota guys would love some company). However, the relevant part is that there are a few of us getting into overlanding and we will have a few of the club member's overland/camping trailers on display (some custom built, at least one military trailer).

You may or may not have heard about the overlanding seminars that took place @ Wellington Motors over the winter -- we presented them.

If you do come, ask any volunteers for Fred -- they'll likely know who you're looking for -- and say hi!