Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army

#jordanslittlejeep is a 2011 Fwd Jeep Patriot latitude.
How do you like the Patriot? Our Grand Cherokee was giving us a lot of trouble so we traded it in for a 2016 Patriot High Altitude. Going from a v8 to a 4 cylinder is a big difference, as well as not having the Quadra Drive II system. But so far it's been good scooting around town. Haven't taken it on any trails yet to see how it does in 4 wheel drive. My wrangler is for anything serious off road.

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

ShawnR
My patriot is fwd but it does awesome I've been to some crazy places and made it place awd rigs didn't. That Being said its gutless as can be so mud isn't a good idea but I like it. I take it out on trails a bit and it does great.
My buddy's trail rated does super amazing.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
ShawnR
My patriot is fwd but it does awesome I've been to some crazy places and made it place awd rigs didn't. That Being said its gutless as can be so mud isn't a good idea but I like it. I take it out on trails a bit and it does great.
My buddy's trail rated does super amazing.
Cool. Mines not trail rated but it's fwd with 4wd selection lever. I don't plan on doing anything crazy, just want to be able to access some off road trails that aren't too challenging.

Reactions: Jose

Adamj

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Hello from Australia. I drive a Diesel JKU auto. 33" (biggest I can go legally in oz) and a 2 inch lift. Gets me to the campsite and back again and is a little cheaper on Diesel.

In the back I have a set of drawers and fridge slide. Under the drawer I have fitted a Uneek 4x4 storage tub which has a second battery DC-DC inverter and an ARB air-compressor. With custom power outlet boxes on the roll cage with 12v outlets as well as compressed air outlet.

I installed a new head unit with reverse camera and also installed a electronic brake controller for towing while at it.

Also have a switch pod on the A pillar for winch controls and spot lights.

Been to some nice spots through out Australia in it. Plan on many more.

Even the urban jungle

It even makes it to the beach on occasions

But give me a campsite and im happy

Hope you enjoyed.
Adamj