Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Kultala
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
If you own a Jeep, doesn't matter if it's old or new, CJ or KL, let us know. Show us what you got and represent the Jeep community! I've owned three so far...

My '14 KL, love this vehicle so much!

Attachments

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Just spent the weekend at Pismo Beach at the Jeep Beach West event about 265 Jeeps of all kinds...first time on the dunes...what a blast and test of my 2004 Jeep LJ.

corc-jbw.jpg corc-jbw2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

94YJBeaver

Rank II

Advocate II

Man, I want to go back to Oregon. I lived in Tumalo (near Bend) when I was a kid, but only for about 1 year. I still remember how absolutely beautiful it was.

Someday.......
We live about 5 min. From Tumalo. If you can remember anything about this area...hang on to that memory because it has changed so much. I have been over here this time since 91 and the population of Central Oregon has almost tripled.

xKennyx

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

My rig currently. 2001 XJ with 116k miles. 3" lift, 31" BFG A/T's, Bushwacker front flares (haven't ordered the back ones yet). Just waiting on the time to put on my hood vents, limb risers, moon visor, pod lights, frame stiffeners, waiting on my winch bumper to get here, and just about everything else I have laying around the house! Can't wait!

hardtrailz

Rank V

Advocate II

Indiana
1993 Zj I picked up cheap and am gathering parts for. It is a V8 with a junk 249 TC. So far I did the door pins, some rattle can and clean-up. Got the parts piling up with a 231 TC, Pro Comp shocks, new wheels, Wildpeak Tires. Debating a budget boost or F.R swap lift. Should make for a nice lil toy when done.

Lassen

Rank V

Member III

Hey guys, just joined, but have been taking road trips forever. I've recently discovered the movement of overlanding with the purchase of my most recent Jeep. Now I'm in build mode and I've got big plans. I'll start a build thread in the appropriate place, but wanted to post some pictures to the Jeep family. This will be my 3rd.

The first Jeep, a 2003 Liberty, not really overland material but it sparked the drive to leave the paved road.

The second, much more capable and took me on the first cross country road trip, a 2010 Grand Cherokee Limited with a 5.7 Hemi, an OME lift and some nice BFGs.

It was a great vehicle and I miss that power, but I'm a tall guy and I didn't fit so well in it. Plus I wanted a Wrangler, so...

Enter the 2015 JK Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. This will be my true Overland vehicle platform and it's slowly getting there.

Really like the look of the Grand Cherokee! That's kind of what I'm going for. I already have the same rack and at some point will add the front brush guard. Question for you: what size gas cans and water cans do you have on the rack in the pic? I'm looking at various containers, but 50lbs of water and 40 lbs of gas seems pretty heavy to me. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing.