Jeep Gladiator Launch Ed 70k miles Go Fast Camper JCR dual swing out tire carrier

• HTML tutorial

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

Hey Guys so my launch edition rubicon has over 70k miles. I just went to Montana from Atlanta to pick up my Go Fast camper. My JCR swing out bumper shipped out and will be installed soon. I have new fox Reservoir and EVO springs. No issues with this vehicle just routine maintenance. If you want longevity keeping it close to stock is best. For the airbnb trips I host my 2in mopar lift has been perfect. Make sure to check out my website www.inca4x4.com I'm out of Atlanta and do a lot of overlanding stuff. On instagram @Inca4x4

linktr.ee/inca4x4

Attachments

Reactions: MojaveJT and 9Mike2

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hey Guys so my launch edition rubicon has over 70k miles. I just went to Montana from Atlanta to pick up my Go Fast camper. My JCR swing out bumper shipped out and will be installed soon. I have new fox Reservoir and EVO springs. No issues with this vehicle just routine maintenance. If you want longevity keeping it close to stock is best. For the airbnb trips I host my 2in mopar lift has been perfect. Make sure to check out my website www.inca4x4.com I'm out of Atlanta and do a lot of overlanding stuff. On instagram @Inca4x4

linktr.ee/inca4x4
Excellent rig and great photo. ... I have seen your Inca4x4 once before, and will try to make a Gladiator build similar to yours. I would be interested in learning about the long reliability of the rig, especially, electrical and transmission issues(with 33s or 35s)

thank you

Inca4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
First Name
luis
Last Name
montes
Member #

linktr.ee/inca4x4
Excellent rig and great photo. ... I have seen your Inca4x4 once before, and will try to make a Gladiator build similar to yours. I would be interested in learning about the long reliability of the rig, especially, electrical and transmission issues(with 33s or 35s)

thank you
the incas from Machu Picchu would in ancient times… lol jk i use cheaper oil replace every 3-5k miles keep up with maintenance like transfer case fluid, differential fluids, and did a injector treatment. Also I think it helps I didn’t go crazy with lift and tires. Snorkel probably gives good cooler air. Im a fan of 3.6 and feel it’s underestimated. My 2007 FJ 95k miles rides worse small tank needs premium due to super charger. Not a fan I’ll take a jeep any day.

Reactions: samba