US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hey everyone. I've had an account for awhile but haven't been active. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO and looking for people to adventure with. I've got a Tacoma that can take a decent beating and a Defender that I'm turning into an international tourer.
I'm a little late to the party but welcome Matt I'm up in Fort Collins so if you're ever up north here hit me up, other wise our group ends up all over colorado during the season. Here's hoping we get to cross paths and i can join in the party drooling over your Defender!

Reactions: Camel51

SS308

Rank V

Advocate I

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7QFH
Service Branch
USMC
Nice!

We've got a good group going on the Front Range. I'll send them by to say hello. I'm not far in Pueblo West.

Are there any particular places you might like to see a group run to?
I'm originally from Pueblo West (My parents and sister still live there). Presently living in Cheyenne Wy.
Would like to hook up with you later in the year.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
I'm originally from Pueblo West (My parents and sister still live there). Presently living in Cheyenne Wy.
Would like to hook up with you later in the year.
Sounds great! (Although I can't promise how much longer I'll be here because we're considering a move to the western slope)

SS308

Rank V

Advocate I

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7QFH
Service Branch
USMC
Smart move! Love the Western side of the state.
Find some cool trails over there for me... :grinning:

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Smart move! Love the Western side of the state.
Find some cool trails over there for me... :grinning:

If you're not aware of all the amazing trails around Ouray then you're no Jedi material. :sunglasses:

Reactions: SS308

Camel51

Rank 0

Contributor I

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Voigt
Unfortunately you take your chances running the Gulches. They are technically closed to off road vehicles, until further notice. There is a group (environmentalist-hikers) that has petitioned and have influence in those forest areas. They are fighting it out through the courts. But until further notice I will just go else where.
In fact we ran part of little Moab last Saturday. Was really nice with just the right conditions for a lot of fun.
Are you referring to Hackett, Metberry, and Longwater Gulches? I hope not!

At least Metberry is good to go. This situation sucks. Where do all the talks about local get togethers happen?

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
At least Metberry is good to go. This situation sucks. Where do all the talks about local get togethers happen?
Many of them start on a few Telegram channels we have. We'll get you hooked up if interested.

theendlessearth

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Duane
Last Name
Michael
Member #

Hey everyone. I've had an account for awhile but haven't been active. I'm in Colorado Springs, CO and looking for people to adventure with. I've got a Tacoma that can take a decent beating and a Defender that I'm turning into an international tourer.
Hey Matt, I'm also in The Springs and always looking for new folks to meet up with. Your Defender is sick. I drive a 5th Gen 4Runner that's currently undergoing quite a few upgrades that will be ready for heavy testing this summer.

überlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

First Name
James
Last Name
Kultala
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
I just got to Colorado Springs and I'm already scoping out where I want to take my Jeep, let me know if you're ever down to go exploring! Ghost towns, old mining towns, mountains, I want it all haha!